Patsy Palmer

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I wondered which old perve had nicked them from my washing line!
    >:(

Guilty as charged lol - sorry.

Am a fan of anything lacy.
  • CharkyCharky Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Patsy Palmer as a person. I saw her some time ago on a reality show - can't remember what it was called - and she came across as quite bitchy and fully of herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched a reality show with Patsy in once. It was the celebrity apprentice.
    It really put me off her, she honestly wasn't very diferent to her on screen persona. Not very nice at all. Couldn't find any footage but found an old Mail article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161148/Furious-rows-Patsy-Palmer-labels-Michelle-Mone-stuck-cow-Comic-Relief-Does-The-Apprentice.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    I watched a reality show with Patsy in once. It was the celebrity apprentice.
    It really put me off her, she honestly wasn't very diferent to her on screen persona. Not very nice at all. Couldn't find any footage but found an old Mail article. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1161148/Furious-rows-Patsy-Palmer-labels-Michelle-Mone-stuck-cow-Comic-Relief-Does-The-Apprentice.html

Yes, that was the one Jim, didn't she come across nasty :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...apparently in the programme, she threw a table but the scene got edited out (scroll to the bottom of this page):

http://leecollins24.wordpress.com/tag/comic-relief-does-the-apprentice/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just found this short clip of Patsy Palmer v Michelle Mone in The Apprentice:

http://vimeo.com/53694882
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Self centered, selfish 'it's all about me' with her. Hope she never comes back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charky wrote: »
    Yes, that was the one Jim, didn't she come across nasty :o

Yes, she did. It stuck in my mind. That's funny, we must have posted those at the same time.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charky wrote: »
    I can't stand Patsy Palmer as a person. I saw her some time ago on a reality show - can't remember what it was called - and she came across as quite bitchy and fully of herself.

Well how can you not stand someone if you don't know her personally?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Self centered, selfish 'it's all about me' with her. Hope she never comes back.

Its not all about me with Patsy and how do you know she is selfish do you know her personally?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not all about me with Patsy and how do you know she is selfish do you know her personally?

Vile character and equally obnoxious actress. Why the producers indulge her 'head up her own arse' mentality is beyond me.

They should have killed her off as well as Lucy.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I actually think Patsy Palmer gets it easy when compared to the likes of Michelle Keegan and Hetti Bywater. A small minority seem to have a strange desire to see them both fail in getting a decent acting gig after they leave their respected soaps. Which I find to be quite nasty and unnecessary, if you don't mind me saying.

I haven't watched EE for a very very long time maybe about 15 years. But I always liked Bianca's friendship with Tiffany. Michelle Keegan has a rough time and you're right a small minority really want her to fail.:)
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Vile character and equally obnoxious actress. Why the producers indulge her 'head up her own arse' mentality is beyond me.

I do agree with you here. Why they seem so willing to allow her to leave and return whenever she cares is beyond me. I really hate the character of Bianca so would love to see her go for good but also as far as story line about death / murder and the aftermath of grief and how hard it affects a family would have been ideally set in the Butcher family with Carol and David present.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You don't know Patsy so how can you call her BIB? It sounds like you hate Patsy and she hasn't done anything to you.
  • S.Thomas-DuffyS.Thomas-Duffy Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Did anyone watch the interviews? I think Patsy sounds really lovely in real life and I thought it was funny when she covered her ears after hearing her character shout Rickaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D :cool:

Me too! I really like her as an actress, have read her book, http://www.amazon.co.uk/All-Me-Patsy-Palmer/dp/0340924128 and I thought she seemed so honest and compassionate, however I find her character a bit overbearing at times, I think we need a break from her on our screens, I know we'll be seeing more of her over the months leading up to her leaving but when she does - good luck in America!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10 minute Interviews can be easily controlled. I think you guys should try and get a hold of that celebrity apprentice footage and then you might understand where a few of us are coming from. It's the only time I've ever seen Patsy out of character for any period of time and it wasn't pretty. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her or wish and harm to come to her, I just got really put off her, when I saw the real Patsy. She reminded me a lot of Jordan actually.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I love Bianca and I love how Patsy plays her.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Patsy does a good job in playing a character who is pretty unlikeable a lot of the time whilst still managing to keep our sympathy when things go wrong.

I think a lot of people are expecting the likes of Michelle Keegan and Hetti Bywater to fail rather than wishing it on them. Michelle in particular has a lot to live up to as she is one of the big names on Corrie and hasn't really proved herself to be the greatest actor.

Has Patsy said she is looking for acting work over in America? It doesn't necessarily mean she thinks she's the next Jennifer Lawrence. It could be that she knows she is completely stereotyped as Bianca over here so wants to try somewhere that won't immediately make that association.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't rest until she's fired.....
  • sas6789sas6789 Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen many posts and threads of people calling he an ungrateful cow which is totally out of order.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    sas6789 wrote: »
    I've seen many posts and threads of people calling he an ungrateful cow which is totally out of order.

:confused: Why, if she is or perceived to be. Having said that I don't think I've seen any saying those exact words though they may carry the sentiment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't rest until she's fired.....

If you mean on everything then that is unfair because she has a family to support unless you think she and her husband shouldn't work at all and her kids starve to death and she gets into debut.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean on everything then that is unfair because she has a family to support unless you think she and her husband shouldn't work at all and her kids starve to death and she gets into debut.

No, I'd be quite happy for her to work nights in her local fast food shop. In fact I'd happily be there on her debut:D
  • Soap-FanSoap-Fan Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    sas6789 wrote: »
    Why? When she left the first time she went on about how rubbish the show was and how she would never return and she's treated the show as a revolving door for some time now.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    There are plenty of minimum wage jobs going like cleaning and, as stated, fast food outlets. She will have to tighten her belt a bit. If she can't afford to support her children, she shouldn't have had them.