What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

Comments

• SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin McRae: DIRT.

Not exactly a game to be remembered for. Too americanised for my liking. Bloody annoying yank commentator both in car and after the races on the menu's. Yankie co-driver after races: We were the best because we were the fastest. STFU is all I have to say to his cheesey banter. Now if this game was to be a proper rally game it would have been good. As Nicky Grist would have been the co-driver as he was for McRae in real life during his career and most McRae rally games. Does every ****ing thing created in the entertainment business have to at some time be americanised because they are pig ignorant to outsiders efforts in movies games and tv. It sickens me. Colin's games were great... before they went to the land of the deceived and home of the depraved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Working my way through completing Burnout Paradise, while also doing as many online challenges as possible. Also playing Ratchet and Clank, awesome game. Also playing Lost, not so good. Got Timeshift and Jericho waiting for me too, damn easter sales!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteDE wrote: »
    Working my way through completing Burnout Paradise, while also doing as many online challenges as possible. Also playing Ratchet and Clank, awesome game. Also playing Lost, not so good. Got Timeshift and Jericho waiting for me too, damn easter sales!

TimeShift is a pretty decent game in it's own rights. I am almost at the end of it now. I liked the journey I took throughout the game. I don't know about Jericho though, maybe you could drop me a PM once you try it and let me know what you think of it. As I am afraid to buy it at the moment due to having the feeling it wont be my cup of tea. As I dont mind a little bit of squad action but not a game that relies on it. Hope you like TimeShift.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gran Turismo 5: Prologue - For a "demo" its a pretty addictive game, and im loving every minute of it. I just love my ford focus :o
    Any game that can keep me away from the king of all addictive games Bully, is a winner in my book :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk of addictive games I can't seem to stop playing football manager 2008 on the 360. I say to myself "one more game" and end up finishing the season.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wii: Wind Waker. The bright colours keep giving me a headache, but I can't stop playing. I'd forgotten how much I hate the Wind Temple.
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mario kart on wii

Everybodys golf & cod4 online on ps3
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be on mario kart wii all weekend probably. Glad of a distraction from Zack and Wiki cos its winding me up! :mad:

Finally finished Hotel Dusk on the DS last night, going back to Prof Layton now

Waiting for MS to repair my 360 so I can get back to completing Bully before GTA!

and I miss COD4 :cry::(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started San Andreas again last night I think it is this talk of GTA IV that made me do it. I will mess about with San An on and off till GTA IV hits the shelves, but nearer to the time I will have it finished off so it doesn't interupt my GTA IV game time.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I went from GT5:Prologue and Rainbow Six Vegas on PS3/360 back to MLB08 The Show and started Bully on 360.

Im really enjoying my gaming at the moment.. so god knows how Im going to feel once GTA4, Rock Band and MGS4 come out. Cant wait
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Xbox 360 - Lost Planet & CoD4
    Wii - Mario Kart
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PS3: GT5 Prologue, The Godfather, GTA Vice City
    PSP: GTA Vice City Stories
    PC: Sim City 4

Soon to be playing the MGO Beta too! :D
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,718
    Forum Member
    PS2: Yakuza
    PS3: F1 CE
    GC: Pikmin 2
    Xbox: Various games
    DSL: Nowt really.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    360 - Just finished another Mass Effect playthrough, & have now gone back to COD4. Really should get round to playing The Orange Box though before I get GTA IV.

Wii - Mario Kart. Still need to play RE4 & Galaxy.

PS3 - Got bored of DMC4, so will probably be giving NG Sigma a go next.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playing Mario Kart Wii atm

Preordered

Wii Fit
    GTA
    Conan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,776
    Forum Member
    now playing final fantasy 7 again
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an old one, but Comix Zone on the Mega Drive.

Great game, struggled to get off Level 1, now I get about three frames through Level 2.

It. Will. Not. Beat. Me.
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    It's an old one, but Comix Zone on the Mega Drive.

Great game, struggled to get off Level 1, now I get about three frames through Level 2.

It. Will. Not. Beat. Me.

That is a cool game, quite hard though, the pet rat is hilarious!

ever played vectorman? We got it in Sonic Gems for the ps2, nice but hard wee game!

I am playing, sort of, lol, Silent Hill 4....:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still on San Andreas just now. I have been all around the map and now I am back in Los Santos again in Grove Street for the final section of the game [the last few missions]. Eight days or so I have been playing this, on and off, and now I am nearing the end.
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COD4 for 360 and PS3
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for PS3
    Call of Duty 2 for 360
    Grand Turismo 5 Prologue for PS3
    and Formula 1 for PS3
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    That is a cool game, quite hard though, the pet rat is hilarious!

ever played vectorman? We got it in Sonic Gems for the ps2, nice but hard wee game!

I am playing, sort of, lol, Silent Hill 4....:mad:

I've only played Vectorman once, and I died quite quickly.

I need to pick it up again.
    Forum Member
    Xbox 360 - CoD4, Uefa: Euro 2008 (Why I'm a whistling the Uefa Champions League theme tune?:o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished San Andreas and now I am into the Conan game for the Xbox. It was released a couple of years back and this is me just getting round to playing it. So far the atmosphere in the game is good, the camera angles and movement controls are something to be desired though. They could be better. Still, it's ok to play. I have tried out worse games, a lot worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While waiting for GTA ive for some reason gone back to PC gaming...currently playing:

Starcraft: Brood War (have been playing this for a while now)
    The Settler: Rise Of An Empire
    Black and White 2
    Forum Member
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Xbox 360 - CoD4, Euro 2008, Football Manager 2008*

*Forgot to add FM08.