Options

Anyone seen the EE video on Facebook wishing Corrie well for the live?

attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
Forum Member
✭✭
Thought it was quite nice of them to do that :D

Comments

• Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes saw it on Twitter was I seeing things or was there Xmas decorations in The Albert behind Fats?
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Yes saw it on Twitter was I seeing things or was there Xmas decorations in The Albert behind Fats?
    Yes there was. Filming November now i suspect.

Bless them!
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen it but that is nice of them.

It seems to be becoming more common place for soaps to send good wishes for big events and anniversaries and I'm pleased about that.

I'm fairly sure corrie and emmerdale both sent good luck tweets to EE during live week.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »

It seems to be becoming more common place for soaps to send good wishes for big events and anniversaries and I'm pleased about that.

I'm fairly sure corrie and emmerdale both sent good luck tweets to EE during live week.
    They did. As did Neighbours,Hollyoaks and Casualty.

Corrie also sent flowers and a Card plus William sent Adam a Goodluck Email.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »

Yes they did. Like many other things, 'Soap Wars' exists mostly on DS, not in the real world. :)
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a nice touch.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see only four actors have the guts to wish the show well. Funny how Dyer wasn't one of them.
  • Options
    eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see only four actors have the guts to wish the show well. Funny how Dyer wasn't one of them.

He already did sort of, he said he's rooting for them which is as good as it gets, why make a fuss about nothing. So very silly
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He already did sort of, he said he's rooting for them which is as good as it gets, why make a fuss about nothing. So very silly

I was only kidding.