Kieron Richardson Appreciation Thread (P2)

1535455565759»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. What are they going to do with Ste now? :blush:

If Kirsty's leaving, that's the Lomaxs done. They just killed the 2 parents!

And I can't really see them hanging onto Tegan and Peri without a unit.

Ste's now lost the big dad story he could have had, as well as the Billy story, never been in a Later, and he's about to be left with nothing but... a drug addiction and a dull-as-a-glass-of-milk boyfriend.

Perfect time for Kieron to leave and pursue other projects.
  • FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, this soap is losing pieces fast. The Lomaxes are de facto axed now (what a waste. They were so interesting, but they squandered all the potential). And the McQueens are down to just 2 originals.

I don't get how Leela/Kirsty can be leaving so soon, with everything that's on her plate right now.

The thing with Cameron, Peri acting out, learning how to be a parent, Peri growing to accept her as her real mother... at this point, we can kiss any gradual development goodbye, it will probably happen overnight (like most things on HO these days) before she leaves.

Poor Ste. Of course they are going to take away his newly found family, the guy needs to be eternally spiralling down . *rolls eyes*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm honestly sick to death of Ste's downward spirals. It boils down to Kieron playing the exact same stuff all the time. He's not 'sinking his teeth' into anything new, as he likes to say.
    They've needed to properly evolve his character for ages now. But what's really the point anymore, when he's about the be left with nothing for what's got to be the last time. All of his backstory's been burnt through now.

And Kirsty's trying to deny she's leaving now, but she joined the show last October, so her contract's nearly up. She's probably finished filming by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I take it Kieron's just not going to talk about Hollyoaks on his radio show anymore.

A wise decision.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Some bright spark in storylining probably thought it was a cheeky little idea, but once the final edit was done it probably just came across as a bit tacky.

They've also put enough spanners in the works for McHay and if they want to run with it, another one might just have been too much.

Can't say I'm not a little bit relieved also. It sounded very cringey.

Thats what I am thinking too.

I think they want to make McHay a super OTP couple and they want the fans to ship it so they don't want to throw too much crap at them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Ste's next story is definitely this who's the daddy thing.

I'm just gonna listen out for news Kieron's left the show or that Kirkwood's been sacked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant news for Emmett. I'm just waiting for Kieron to give him his love.

And I can only hope it'll be one more thing to encourage Kieron to go after better for himself too.

A good thing happens, and then something awful does too though.

A DS article about the inevitable McHay engagement will drop any minute now. And that Kieron's signed a 5 year contract.
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    So, Ste's next story is definitely this who's the daddy thing.

I'm just gonna listen out for news Kieron's left the show or that Kirkwood's been sacked.

You're probably right, but how do you know this for sure? I haven't seen anything. Are you adding 2 + 2 and making 5 again, Iclabon? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I'm not.

It's in the spoilers that Sinead reveals something and Ste reveals something to Tony.

Pretty predictable stuff.
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, it'll give Kieron some nice scenes holding the baby when it's born before the paternity test. I remember those lovely scenes when Lucas was born. Kieron was fantastic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Sinead even pregnant? Wouldn't she know by now? I don't watch this show at all anymore.

But I see Kirkwood's doing that interview after all. I'm sure it will provide the laughs of the year. I think Daniel's likely to go easy on him though unfortunately. Bryan will have spin coming out of his ass and we'll all be blind from rolling our eyes so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is probably a pointless endeavor, but I just heard that a Legend of Zelda series is in development, and Kieron is the only person I could think of that is picture perfect for the role. If someone could tweet him about it, it would be much appreciated.
    Either this, or the next Dr Who companion. Would be dreams come true.

Too bad Kieron doesn't seem serious about taking other roles though. He'd have an agent if he were. Love you Kieron, but you're daft.

Sigh. But anyway. Someone please tweet him! He may have even played Zelda back in the day.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JP used to be my favourite character but now that he has left Ste is fast becoming my favourite character. I'm so glad Harry convinced him to plead not guilty. I can't help feeling sorry for him. Amy's family and Ryan just assumed Ste killed Amy because of Ste's past and drug addiction and because they don't like him. James is only helping Ste to advance his own career though he was right to be angry at Armstrong's aggressive questioning and underhand tactics. Armstrong planted false memories in Ste's mind of killing Amy either because he committed the crime himself or because he wanted a quick result. His own sisters gave up on him after he appeared to confess. The only people truly supporting him are Harry, Tony and Diane though I really hope Harry didn't kill Amy.
  • TimopTimop Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    JP used to be my favourite character but now that he has left Ste is fast becoming my favourite character. I'm so glad Harry convinced him to plead not guilty. I can't help feeling sorry for him. Amy's family and Ryan just assumed Ste killed Amy because of Ste's past and drug addiction and because they don't like him. James is only helping Ste to advance his own career though he was right to be angry at Armstrong's aggressive questioning and underhand tactics. Armstrong planted false memories in Ste's mind of killing Amy either because he committed the crime himself or because he wanted a quick result. His own sisters gave up on him after he appeared to confess. The only people truly supporting him are Harry, Tony and Diane though I really hope Harry didn't kill Amy.

I seriously believe you will not be disappointed - the name on the piece of paper in my sealed envelope is Leah.

This is not just cos of the fresh bruises on her hand on the murder night but also the little supernatural thing during the 30 seconds after the credits on the murder week omnibus. 4 helium balloons (from Mike, Ryan, Leah & Lucas) were sent up to heaven for Amy to read. Then Leah's was sent back down to Earth while the other three stayed with Amy.

As for Harry there was another piece of scriptwriter's licence at the wedding reception when Harry knocked over the sugar policeman on the wedding cake and protested his innocence for Armstrong to say "So says the man at the scene of the crime with blood on his hands". That's exactly it - I think Harry went back to where he last saw Ste to reason with him, guessed he was inside, either found the body or witnessed the killing, touched the body, stepped in the blood and panicked upon realising how he had implicated himself. You can freeze the scene when a character is rushing through the woods and it's him and also the dark sleeved character opens the bathroom door to wash his hands and you notice the distinctive shower curtain of Tony's bathroom.