Any non corrie fans going to tune in today.

sally_allensally_allen Posts: 352
Forum Member
Will you be watching corrie today?

Comments

• ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    I only watch EE regularly (plus Days of Our Lives and General Hospital from the US). But in keeping with the tradition of my late Grandad I always tune in to the other soaps if there is going (rumoured) to be a death :-)
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member
    As an ex corrie viewer I very occasionally tune in for the big eps, however none of the stories grip me and I hate the majority of the cast now so I shan't bother.

I wish the show all the best mind you, must be nerve wracking for the cast. I hope all the corrie fans enjoy the episode too! :D
  • EE.LiveEE.Live Posts: 4,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only watch EE but I am going to record Corrie and watch it later whilst doing something else (I'll probably be focussing on the acting/mistakes since I have no idea what storylines are going on in the show and it's only 1 episode)
    Forum Member
    I only watch EE regularly (plus Days of Our Lives and General Hospital from the US). But in keeping with the tradition of my late Grandad I always tune in to the other soaps if there is going (rumoured) to be a death :-)

How morbid :D
  • sally_allensally_allen Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    I'm 50/50 atm
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watch corrie anyway but surprisingly I'm looking forward to it despite how crap it's been all year. Saying that I think it'll be good.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,416
    Forum Member
    I watch corrie anyway but surprisingly I'm looking forward to it despite how crap it's been all year. Saying that I think it'll be good.

I'm looking forward to it despite how rubbish it is too. I hope something really unexpected happens - not just Callum down Gail's manhole
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I normally don't watch but will be tonight. Can't resist a live soap.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    Nope.

Personally I don't see the point in watching something you don't like/don't usually watch just because there is something Big happening.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be watching, don't think there is anything else on anyway.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think its been getting better all year but I am looking forwards to watching.
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I'll be watching, don't think there is anything else on anyway.
    Bake Off?
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Bake Off?

God no! Bake off can F**k off :blush::p
    Forum Member
    I don't watch it either. I don't watch Corrie as a rule and while I do catch odd episodes here and there I won't be watching tonight's live.
    Forum Member
    Nope.

Personally I don't see the point in watching something you don't like/don't usually watch just because there is something Big happening.

You can come on here afterwards Nd moan about it! :D
    Forum Member

:o:o:o:o:o

No soggy bottoms for you.
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    You can come on here afterwards Nd moan about it! :D
    I don't moan :D

I have things to do this evening anyway. So I've no time for TV :blush:

You have a nice moan though don't let me stop you :p
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o:o:o

No soggy bottoms for you.
    They will have them anyway getting all hot and sweaty during an hour long live Corrie :o:D:p:)
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will have them anyway getting all hot and sweaty during an hour long live Corrie :o:D:p:)

I'd love to see Gary's soggy bottom :D
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.

Somehow I doubt you'd apply that logic to a massive EastEnders event like the 25th which drew in a lot of non or non-regular viewers.
    Forum Member
    I don't moan :D

I have things to do this evening anyway. So I've no time for TV :blush:

You have a nice moan though don't let me stop you :p

I shan't be watching corrie, the Bake Off is on! :D

Oh yes Aaron is popping round isn't he? Send him my regards
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shan't be watching corrie, the Bake Off is on! :D

Im watching Corrie and catching up on Bake off later
    Forum Member
    James J wrote: »
    Somehow I doubt you'd apply that logic to a massive EastEnders event like the 25th which drew in a lot of non or non-regular viewers.
    Not at all.
    I didnt mean it like that. I see the odd Corrie ep through the year anyway. Just dont see the need to clear my evening in order to watch something because it is Live.

I did watch Corrie Live in 2000 and 2010 Simply because i was home and had a free evening.
    Forum Member
    James J wrote: »

That was event TV, a who dunnit involving the shows original family, the Platts have constantly had to deal with nutters/baddies so with Callum they've seen it all before. Plus EE had other gimmicky things going on like the flashback. Corrie have done the live ep but haven't felt the need to throw in loads of extras like EE.
  • JetsonJetson Posts: 13,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all.
    I didnt mean it like that. I see the odd Corrie ep through the year anyway. Just dont see the need to clear my evening in order to watch something because it is Live.

I did watch Corrie Live in 2000 and 2010 Simply because i was home and had a free evening.
    Ah sorry, I misinterpreted your message :)