The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Same here blue something is afoot and it sound fun. ;):D

I hope it's the beginning of something wonderful. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Evening folks. Don't know what's been going on today but it doesn't sound happy. :(

I know :( I missed what went on earlier
    Matt Cardle ‏ @matt_cardle_uk
    Got columbo and the purple melon coming down from Essex, a little help from my friends, difficult times xx

I hope that Matt's OK. I wonder if he's had an emotional day with the songwriting. He does wear his heart on his sleeve :cry:
    hummm... any guesses as to who that might be? :)

Old friends from home I would guess but no idea who. As long as he's not alone
  • piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    hummm... any guesses as to who that might be? :)

Haven't a clue but twitter land is showing him lots of love n support
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got columbo and the purple melon coming down from Essex, a little help from my friends, difficult times xx

Hope our Matt is ok. I know when he writes things always comes from the heart, maybe it's been a tough day for him., emotion wise.
    Forum Member
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Hope our Matt is ok. I know when he writes things always comes from the heart, maybe it's been a tough day for him., emotion wise.

I think its definitely been a tough day for him :( I thought album No.2 would be more upbeat as he was in a good place but not so sure now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DenJ wrote: »
    I think its definitely been a tough day for him :( I thought album No.2 would be more upbeat as he was in a good place but not so sure now

Maybe he's writing just to get it out of his system, he could end up with 30 odd tracks to choose from and we could get this rockier album.
    I'm sure even with a rockier sound there might be one or two heartfelt tracks though. Everyone has moments in life that need to be told.
    Truth be told, all we can be is there for him, which we are.
  • chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's writing just to get it out of his system, he could end up with 30 odd tracks to choose from and we could get this rockier album.
    I'm sure even with a rockier sound there might be one or two heartfelt tracks though. Everyone has moments in life that need to be told.
    Truth be told, all we can be is there for him, which we are.

it's just the first day - guaranteed to be some time to find his feet (assuming the tweet is about songwriting and not just feeling down about personal stuff)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's just the first day - guaranteed to be some time to find his feet (assuming the tweet is about songwriting and not just feeling down about personal stuff)

Could be a bit of both? I know we all have our assumptions, which isn't always right but we all know we mean no harm in them, but I think maybe it's a collision of both today.
  • chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Could be a bit of both? I know we all have our assumptions, which isn't always right but we all know we mean no harm in them, but I think maybe it's a collision of both today.

could be - either way, sounds like he's headed for a lads' night out :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could be - either way, sounds like he's headed for a lads' night out :p

Could get messy lol :D:D :p
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DenJ wrote: »

:(:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit down tonight - RL issues and stuff. Gonna take a break from the thread tonight, hopefully will feel more positive tomorrow.
  • sorlosorlo Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening peeps.
    Nice to hear about new album work. I don't think that's the reason he's upset. I guess it's got to do what we have been speculating for the past two weeks - that he has split up with his missus, and the lads are here to help him pack & move out?
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A bit down tonight - RL issues and stuff. Gonna take a break from the thread tonight, hopefully will feel more positive tomorrow.

Aww hugs to you Linda I know what you mean hope its not too bad. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*hugs* Hope you feel better in the morning. RL can suck at times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Thing is surprisingly fast :D

my Thing arrived today. squeeeeeee :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Aww hugs to you Linda I know what you mean hope its not too bad. ;):D

Thanks Mita. Some major decisions to be made and not easy ones but hey ho, I'll get there.
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member

:cry: My initial thought was they're helping him move out just like sorlo said. I know we're not talking about that here but since it's already been mentioned :o

Hope things look better in the morning Linda, I usually soak myself up with online when RL sucks!

And foxy don't you dare leave! I don't know what's been going on but there's more love than hate here :cry:<3
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mita. Some major decisions to be made and not easy ones but hey ho, I'll get there.

I know Linda it makes you feel down but at least you are dealing with it.xxx;):D
    Forum Member

Sending hugs your way Linda ((())) I hope you feel better tomorrow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has there been issues on here today. Seen foxy tweet that she's unable to post on here now??:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Matt's tweet about?

My initial thought was maybe he and Sarah have split up.
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Linseyap wrote: »
    :cry: My initial thought was they're helping him move out just like sorlo said. I know we're not talking about that here but since it's already been mentioned :o

Hope things look better in the morning Linda, I usually soak myself up with online when RL sucks!

And foxy don't you dare leave! I don't know what's been going on but there's more love than hate here :cry:<3

Is his studio not in the flat?..think it would be strange if he moved...
    Foxy ...sorry I missed you today....come back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    humbug83 wrote: »
    What's Matt's tweet about?

My initial thought was maybe he and Sarah have split up.

I've pm'd you humbug:)

Poor Matt :( and what's happened with foxy? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    my Thing arrived today. squeeeeeee :D:D

Ooops my fingers have just slipped and I have just ordered someTHING :eek::D:D
This discussion has been closed.