Man United Supporters Thread (Part 36)

1188189190191192194»

Comments

• Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont cry, for a moment I thought it was Justin Beiber. :o

Jack is cool :);)

Jack White is not cool. He is freezing. The absolute zero degrees kelvin epitome of cool. And if he promises to never, ever, ever record another Bond song, he will stay that way. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_cg9hFSVE

I'll cry if I never see him live.

So you can sing, ooooh robin van persie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flagg613 wrote: »
    Although the Title race is not yet over mathematically, We basically need 18 points from 10 Games, really thats just 6 wins we need.

Don't understand why people are having a go at Batdude for saying what 3 main Sky sports pundits was saying last week, that personally they thought the title race was over.

In truth it would take a huge mistake from Man Utd to lose it from this position.

Six Wins from our remaining fixtures...
    Personally I can see us winning the 5 games in bold, so that just leaves 1 more game to win....Oh and just to add City need to win all there remaining games

Reading (H)
    Sunderland (A)
    Manchester City (H)
    Stoke City (A)
    Aston Villa (H)
    Arsenal (A)
    Chelsea (H)
    Swansea City (H)
    West Brom (A)
    West Ham (A)

West Brom and West Ham are no mugs at home. You can guarantee Swansea will up their game too.

City have the quality to win every single one of their games, including the derby.

Add to that, United are fighting three fronts, and after what happened last season, the title isn't over.
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,533
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, 8 minutes gone and Mikael Silvestre contributes one of the worst errors I've ever seen, and they give up a goal to New York.
  • zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, 8 minutes gone and Mikael Silvestre contributes one of the worst errors I've ever seen, and they give up a goal to New York.

Well that wasn't predictable... :D
  • Flagg613Flagg613 Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dmuk wrote: »
    West Brom and West Ham are no mugs at home. You can guarantee Swansea will up their game too.

City have the quality to win every single one of their games, including the derby.

Add to that, United are fighting three fronts, and after what happened last season, the title isn't over.

I'm not saying the title is over, I'm saying it would take a huge and i mean huge loss of form from united to lose it this year.

Last season the gap was 7-8 points roughly, this year it's a 12 point gap, A team of United's skill should really be able to defend a full 12 point gap.

We only need 19 points from 10 matches to win outright, I just can't see United losing it this time, People say it's just like last time but it's not, Last time gap was 8 points against an in form Man City, this time it's 12 points against a City side who don't look all that great. To be totally honest I don't see City winning all their matches either, I can see then messing up against either Everton or Tottenham.
    Forum Member
    zieler wrote: »
    Well that wasn't predictable... :D

And he is at fault for the 2nd goal and missed a sitter. This is a seriously unbelievably inept half of football.

Can't wait until the video comes because the first two goals were horrific.
    Forum Member
    dmuk wrote: »

Title race is not over by any means, and our schedule includes Chelsea and City, but ask yourself this:

We have dropped only 13 pts all season after 28 games. Many of those points were dropped before end of November.

Does anyone think we really run the risk of dropping 12+ pts in 10 matches? If that's the case that would be a colossal disappointment.

Even considering two other competitions we're in, I think we will pull through. If we're up by double-digit points heading into the City game, consider the title race over. I guarantee it. This is a very strong team this year poised for big things.
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Title race is not over by any means, and our schedule includes Chelsea and City, but ask yourself this:

We have dropped only 13 pts all season after 28 games. Many of those points were dropped before end of November.

Does anyone think we really run the risk of dropping 12+ pts in 10 matches? If that's the case that would be a colossal disappointment.

Even considering two other competitions we're in, I think we will pull through. If we're up by double-digit points heading into the City game, consider the title race over. I guarantee it. This is a very strong team this year poised for big things.

Are you Barrack Obama in disguise? Because that was a real, "Yes we can!" post. :) I really don't know about Tuesday or how far we'll go in the FA cup but I totally agree with you about the title race.

PS If you are Barrack would Michelle mind teaching me how to Dougie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-URl9F17Y
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    A large number of posts have been removed from this thread. Disagreeing with one another is not against the rules however personally victimizing others is.

We would recommend that you make use of the 'Ignore' function which will hide all posts made by a particular poster if you find yourself becoming upset over them.

Deliberately disrupting a thread by 'flouncing' will not be tolerated as it has resulted in several pages of attacks on other forum members as well as being off topic.

This thread is due a split, so we're closing this one and opening the next part. Treat this as a fresh start.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64583423#post64583423
    This discussion has been closed.