Options

Change the record, Peter!

Comments

• Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luna8 wrote: »
    As KP had been told that Peter had "HIS family and HIS friends" there, I think even she would have been able to work out that they would NOT be people who would be wanting to play a friendly game of charades with her!!!!

Oh ok you "think". You said it with such certainty I was sure you had inside knowledge :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crossed my mind that when the truth does out. Andre has made himself a little defence - you know a woman scorned. Just one of my thoughts;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My understanding is that he is a pathetic disingenuous, needy, desperate man with no morals, scruples or any traits of a decent man at all.
  • Options
    Luna8Luna8 Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Crossed my mind that when the truth does out. Andre has made himself a little defence - you know a woman scorned. Just one of my thoughts;)

Do you mean about the "real reason" for him leaving Goldilocks?

After this latest nastiness, I have a feeling that it won`t be long now before that comes out.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    My understanding is that he is a pathetic disingenuous, needy, desperate man with no morals, scruples or any traits of a decent man at all.

I actually get baffled at people who fall/have fallen for his act ... it honestly bewilders me that people cant see through him :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and you just reminded me- a professional victim
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He may have got his defence, but in doing so he's lost all of his remaining crediblity.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As KP had been told that Peter had "HIS family and HIS friends" there, I think even she would have been able to work out that they would NOT be people who would be wanting to play a friendly game of charades with her!!!!

I would have thought there is a bit of a difference between "friends and family" and former friends of both who had made money out of slating one.

However, good luck to either of these two and their "teams" finding a member of family or friends who haven't sold stories. Considering it is what all media **** do, and this lot are the biggest, it must be slim pickings.
  • Options
    Forum Member

After this latest nastiness, I have a feeling that it won`t be long now before that comes out.

I hope he does 'out' the reason because I believe that will finish him off professionally for good (not to mention cause long term damage to his relationship with the kids).... unless he is sneaky and it 'leaks out'....
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I hope he does 'out' the reason because I believe that will finish him off professionally for good (not to mention cause long term damage to his relationship with the kids).... unless he is sneaky and it 'leaks out'....

He uses it as a threat, if he finally tells then what else will he have left to use against KP? He will hang on to this one for a very long time
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank funk for that. Because then the odious little toad will have nothing more to add, and he'll be like a naked Gypsy Rose Lee, except midde-aged, orange, plastic, desperate and talent and purpose free.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    He uses it as a threat, if he finally tells then what else will he have left to use against KP? He will hang on to this one for a very long time

makes me wonder if he lured her into the scene at Christmas as he had run out of mileage....
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree Cazzz. He'll never tell the truth because then his only selling point will be gone and his time in the spotlight will be over.

You know what, if I was KP, I would come out and do a front page headliner telling the reasons. Doesn'y matter if it makes her look bad as she's on the wane now and seems to have accepted that. Call his bluff, tell all and pull his nasty little rug from under his feet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again the pendulum swings back... her statement may be more restrained but it is just as spiteful... I am absolutely certain PA did not mistake a 'joke' about them getting back together and the real thing... she would have been better saying absolutely nothing... but where is the publicity in that?... or she should have told the truth... yes she was hoping they could start again.

Really they would both sell their farts if they could... nothing is sacred.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Agree Cazzz. He'll never tell the truth because then his only selling point will be gone and his time in the spotlight will be over.

You know what, if I was KP, I would come out and do a front page headliner telling the reasons. Doesn'y matter if it makes her look bad as she's on the wane now and seems to have accepted that. Call his bluff, tell all and pull his nasty little rug from under his feet

I wish she would but no matter what she says CAN and PA will them come out and say there is something else, there will be no end to this:mad: its going to be spun out until he gets a new career boost and can hold his own in an interview rather than talk about her (so bacially never!) - which might suit both of them in the PR stakes. Neither will back down, both stubborn and both need media coverage.

I
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she would but no matter what she says CAN and PA will them come out and say there is something else, there will be no end to this:mad: its going to be spun out until he gets a new career boost and can hold his own in an interview rather than talk about her (so bacially never!).

I

Or until after his sell out gigs at Wembley (again, basically never) ;)
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “So much has gone on: this is why I'm so cross. I didn't [spend Christmas day with Katie] I saw her for about half an hour when she came to pick the kids up. She came in for a cup of tea and I offered her some food. I had all the family and some friends there and afterwards she said I'd made her feel awkward. I find that upsetting, because I did suggest she sent someone else to pick the kids up to avoid any trouble, but she was adamant that she wanted to come."

I really have no time for either of these fame-hungry clowns, but re the BIB ~ why on earth did she accept his hospitality, if she already felt uncomfortable being in his house, due to his guests already being there? Surely it would have been far less 'awkward' for her to have knocked on the door and simply waited outside in her car for Pete to bring the children out to her? Or is that too simple a solution? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    “So much has gone on: this is why I'm so cross. I didn't [spend Christmas day with Katie] I saw her for about half an hour when she came to pick the kids up. She came in for a cup of tea and I offered her some food. I had all the family and some friends there and afterwards she said I'd made her feel awkward. I find that upsetting, because I did suggest she sent someone else to pick the kids up to avoid any trouble, but she was adamant that she wanted to come."

I really have no time for either of these fame-hungry clowns, but re the BIB ~ why on earth did she accept his hospitality, if she already felt uncomfortable being in his house, due to his guests already being there? Surely it would have been far less 'awkward' for her to have knocked on the door and simply waited outside in her car for Pete to bring the children out to her? Or is that too simple a solution? :confused:

Where is the potential for publicity in that? She has copious hangers on she could have sent... most of whom have sold nasty stories about PA so they would have felt right at home... it is all about the story and who will pay most for it.

If the situations had been reversed I believe that KP would have done exactly what PA did... they really are a match made in media heaven.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been reading twitter and some are saying nev is working for katie due to a article on mr holy moly website http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/katie-prices-old-pr-team-made-and-spread-lies-about-her-according-her-new-team61159
    In other, non-related news, it seems that Katie Price's old management team at CAN were responsible for spreading vicious lie about the woman-of-no-specific-job-title after she was with them. Many of you won't give two sh**s about KP, but there are others of you out there whose children she's putting through school. You need to know what happened. Which is why a man called Neville Hendricks (originally of CAN, now part of KP's current management team) has decided to reveal all:

Anyone know if this is true or false?
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    And had she "sent someone" Andre would probably have revealed that too and the usual crowd would have been blah blah-ing on about how "bad mother" Katie couldn't be bothered to see/collect her kids on Christmas Day. And then going off on a tangent about "Vile"... "Phone up her chuff"... "Dane Bowers" etc etc.

Why would he do that? Presumably there have been plenty of times when somebody has been sent to collect the kids from either ones house and nobody has made a big fuss about that because its completely understandable.

Theyre both as bad as each other...and all this talk of getting the lawyers onto each others case is pathetic, they both need to grow up.
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Agreed. I really expected Katie to retaliate on twitter today! But thankfully she didn't. She must be embarrassed (IF TRUE OF COURSE) PA is not a proper man. He has no backbone. I suggest KP go find some rich millionaire who won't be after her for £££ or FAME.

She gets other people to retaliate on twitter on her behalf (phil diy for instance).

As for this nonsense about Pete being after her money. When CAN took on Kate after the jungle (CP had already been managing Pete for years before that), what exactly was Kate famous for...Jordan the bimbo who got her tits out for the mags. Claire turned that round for her and created her millions.
    Pete owned property and a gym before he went in the jungle. He was not penniless. Perhaps he is richer nowadays, but it is not from selling stories on KP...how much do you assume he actually makes from a mag interview? Not as much as you seem to think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Theyre both as bad as each other

This should just be blown up into 10 foot high letters and posted on every KP or PA thread.

It's the 100% truth and no amount of too and fro between fans of each of them can change that - it's a fact
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I think it's allowed ;)

Funny though, because a Pwicey fan reckoned he had nothing lined up. :D

They also reckoned he had no reality show now yet in his new mag column he says he is currently filming for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    She gets other people to retaliate on twitter on her behalf (phil diy for instance).

As for this nonsense about Pete being after her money. When CAN took on Kate after the jungle (CP had already been managing Pete for years before that), what exactly was Kate famous for...Jordan the bimbo who got her tits out for the mags. Claire turned that round for her and created her millions.
    Pete owned property and a gym before he went in the jungle. He was not penniless. Perhaps he is richer nowadays, but it is not from selling stories on KP...how much do you assume he actually makes from a mag interview? Not as much as you seem to think.

If CP was that good, surely she'd have made just as big a success with one of her remaining stable. But neither Elen nor Amy, KK, Mel Brown and Nicola McLean or anyone else has had the success of KP.

Now of course CP had influence on KPs success, but it's clear also, that KP also played her part in her own success and that it wasn't all down to a svengali who's never come even remotely close to the same success with any other woman she's managed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    He condones it by going back to them again and again. OK published an interview with Peter Andre regarding an event that never happened. He didn't sue then and he hasn't threatened to sue when they publish misleading covers. He's happy to drag the kids along, get them tarted up in costumes and make up, take photos, do interviews and take the money. He couldn't give a damn what else they put on the covers as long as he gets his.

Yet Katie herself was adamant she would do no more interviews with OK yet gave in and appeared with Leo. After that she gave another OK interview all highly publicised by herself on her Twitter, so same could be said for her eh?
This discussion has been closed.