✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    ...Hi? Can I join in? :)

Sure, anyone is welcome :).
  • Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Friday night and I'm tucked up in bed with a cup of tea. What's happened to my life? At least I'm out tomorrow, retail therapy in Blueswater, and then out to Soho :).
    Haha no comment on what's happened in life to be in on a Friday night seeing as I'm in the same boat :o:p

Oooh hope you have a good retail therapy session and an even greater night Cakey :)
    Hiya, yeah sure :) The more the merrier! Make yourself at home...
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh, another penis lover? HAI.
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh no way, that's extremely annoying :mad: Hopefully they'll send you another one ASAP!!
    Well I've emailed them, will see what they may do...!

Well my sister is paying. She said she would take me to one years and years ago, they broke up a year later :o
    It's Friday night and I'm tucked up in bed with a cup of tea. What's happened to my life? At least I'm out tomorrow, retail therapy in Blueswater, and then out to Soho :).
    Pahaha, same, except I'm still up doing work. Trying to get a bit done quite early this week!

Welcome! :D
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha no comment on what's happened in life to be in on a Friday night seeing as I'm in the same boat :o:p

Oooh hope you have a good retail therapy session and an even greater night Cakey :)

Hiya, yeah sure :) The more the merrier! Make yourself at home...

Thanks, what's it like being a lawyer:p?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've emailed them, will see what they may do...!

Well my sister is paying. She said she would take me to one years and years ago, they broke up a year later.
    That would be a hellish scenario, especially getting towards the end of the season and then discovering the last few episodes haven't been given to you :eek:

Your siblings must love you to bits, they're always treating you :p I think your sister needs to get in touch with my siblings and give them some guidance on how to improve :D

Also, looking back at some of their YT vids, on a scale of one to bad, how bad is it exactly that I can remember the 'Steps Moves' :o :cool:
    Thanks, what's it like being a lawyer:p?
    yw :) Haha when I'm finally released onto the unsuspecting public I'll let you know :p I can, however, tell you that the baby-lawyer phase I'm stuck in atm sucks :p It's all work and no play :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha when I'm finally released onto the unsuspecting public I'll let you know :p I can, however, tell you that the baby-lawyer phase I'm stuck in atm sucks :p It's all work and no play :o

Aww, that doesn't sound good. Go have yourself a night out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, that doesn't sound good. Go have yourself a night out!
    Haha it isn't! Though as much as I want to, I can't go out as 1) all my friends are slaving away over assignments/dissertation/revision so I'd be all on my lonesome :( and 2) I'd feel guilty/rough as hell the next day knowing I have work/revision to do :o But I intend to have a great time in 19 days and counting :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be a hellish scenario, especially getting towards the end of the season and then discovering the last few episodes haven't been given to you :eek:

Your siblings must love you to bits, they're always treating you :p I think your sister needs to get in touch with my siblings and give them some guidance on how to improve :D

Also, looking back at some of their YT vids, on a scale of one to bad, how bad is it exactly that I can remember the 'Steps Moves' :o :cool:

Well I've just started this season, which is supposed to be good. But I'd imagine I'd need to send it all back or something!

Pahaha, I remembered a lot of them aswell :o:cool:

And I was like 10 when it happened... She used to get me the video and album every Christmas ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've just started this season, which is supposed to be good. But I'd imagine I'd need to send it all back or something!

Pahaha, I remembered a lot of them aswell :o:cool:

And I was like 10 when it happened... She used to get me the video and album every Christmas ;)
    Ahh that sounds like a right mare!!

Haha nice to know it ain't just me who's super cool then Javvy :p :cool:

Ahh no way, amazing gifts :D I can still remember getting Steps GOLD for Christmas and how I literally must've done everyone's head in having it on loop (it's not really a wonder they didn't bat an eyelid with my gayness tbh :o) :D :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha it isn't! Though as much as I want to, I can't go out as 1) all my friends are slaving away over assignments/dissertation/revision so I'd be all on my lonesome :( and 2) I'd feel guilty/rough as hell the next day knowing I have work/revision to do :o But I intend to have a great time in 19 days and counting :D:p

Woop not long!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh that sounds like a right mare!!

Haha nice to know it ain't just me who's super cool then Javvy :p :cool:

Ahh no way, amazing gifts :D I can still remember getting Steps GOLD for Christmas and how I literally must've done everyone's head in having it on loop (it's not really a wonder they didn't bat an eyelid with my gayness tbh :o) :D :cool:

Lol, clearly ;)

Dead excited I must admit :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woop not long!
    Yup :D It's going to be great having our friends all free again :D
    Lol, clearly ;)

Dead excited I must admit :o
    Haha what can I say :cool:

Well obviously you're excited, it's Steps, who wouldn't be :p I can just picture you doing your wee Steps Moves along with them :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, amazing response time for a Friday night! Got an email back from play at midnight telling me I could return it! :D Looks like off to the post office tomorrow it is then! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww there's this cute little strippet cat that's taken over the garden, I think he's a stray. Mine is twice the size and s**ts herself any time she sees it. He's taken it upon himself to become keeper of the garden or something.

I think I'll name him Anthony Hopkins, he has a lamb like miaow :)
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Welcome!

And hello to all newbies since I last visited.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww there's this cute little strippet cat that's taken over the garden, I think he's a stray. Mine is twice the size and s**ts herself any time she sees it. He's taken it upon himself to become keeper of the garden or something.

I think I'll name him Anthony Hopkins, he has a lamb like miaow :)

You and your pussies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You and your pussies.

Me and my pussies :rolleyes:

How's you today bab, havent heard much from you lately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow If I had a penny for every thread I killed I'd be a millionaire :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm clearly a goddess tonight. I've made potato and leek soup and a banoffee pie. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm clearly a goddess tonight. I've made potato and leek soup and a banoffee pie. :D

jav you put the Dom in Domestics :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me and my pussies :rolleyes:

How's you today bab, havent heard much from you lately.

I've missed our chats. bby :cry:

I've been spiffing, how've you been? ily <3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed our chats. bby :cry:

I've been spiffing, how've you been? ily <3.

I've been good, ended up seeing Alone last night instead of The Cabin in the Woods, it was pretty good :)

Was planning to make a night of it with the girls but then D f**ked it all up when he called up and asked me to come around even though I told him a few days ago I was busy Friday and he started s**t about me caring more about my friends than him etc. I was upset but I'm not being forced into going to his because he threw his toys out the pram so I just went home because I didn't want to put a downer on the night for them. The he called me up as soon as I got in the front door only to get an apology from him, I was f**king raging :mad:

I've got my college interview on Tuesday too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ily2 <3
This discussion has been closed.