The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam792 wrote: »
    Oh God... :D

Joking aside, I think my parents pretend in their heads that I don't have sex. They're totally accepting of me but I think 'what the gays do in the bedroom' is just a step too far for them. :D

That is a good thing xD.

If my Mum or Dad took a keen interest in my sex life OR ****ING LACK OF IT. :mad::cry: then I'd be like, you need to get out more xD
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a good thing xD.

If my Mum or Dad took a keen interest in my sex life OR ****ING LACK OF IT. :mad::cry: then I'd be like, you need to get out more xD

Lol, imagine if they started giving you tips on anal relaxation :eek:, I'd be mortified:o!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, imagine if they started giving you tips on anal relaxation :eek:, I'd be mortified:o!

Oh lool, I'd die. :eek:

But yeah, the other week when my dad asked me if I had sex in his bed, one of the worst moments ever, I wanted to just die. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh lool, I'd die. :eek:

But yeah, the other week when my dad asked me if I had sex in his bed, one of the worst moments ever, I wanted to just die. :o

Lol how did you respond?

My mum tried to tell me about the importance of masturbation once, I was like shhhh:o.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol how did you respond?

My mum tried to tell me about the importance of masturbation once, I was like shhhh:o.

I just blurted out 'I ****ING WISH', and he just laughed at me. I need to get laid, I'm a right miserable **** at the minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just blurted out 'I ****ING WISH', and he just laughed at me. I need to get laid, I'm a right miserable **** at the minute.

Lol, well you're off school, just take a trip to Scotland, you could have a threesome:p.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, well you're off school, just take a trip to Scotland, you could have a threesome:p.

Yes, I'l just go and get some money that I don't have out of my bank and just tell my dad I'm off to Scotland for sex, no idea when I'l be back, sounds like it legit works. ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest is there some kind of unwritten code against shagging someone in your parents bed? because I used theirs for the entire week they were gone in January :o:cool:

It's not my fault OK! it's f**king agony on my bed never mind having to sleep in it :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'l just go and get some money that I don't have out of my bank and just tell my dad I'm off to Scotland for sex, no idea when I'l be back, sounds like it legit works. ;):p

Yeah why not ;)

Chin up ya miserable wee buzzard :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what overdrafts are for:p. Besides, I thought we said we didn't want to discuss sex with the parental units?
    Just out of interest is there some kind of unwritten code against shagging someone in your parents bed? because I used theirs for the entire week they were gone in January :o:cool:

It's not my fault OK! it's f**king agony on my bed never mind having to sleep in it :eek:

I think there is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what overdrafts are for:p. Besides, I thought we said we didn't want to discuss sex with the parental units?

I think there is.

-Puts fingers in ears and ingores Jase-

Oh well tis the way I roll :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually gonna go to bed for a while, get an afternoon nap :D

I swear there is an 85 year old called Betty living inside me...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I mean, if I did have guys round, I'd be having sex in his bed, mine is a single :p. But this is the thing, I wasn't xD.

LOL. Bless you bby.
    Yeah why not ;)

Chin up ya miserable wee buzzard :p

I am cheery, just had a lot going on this week, I'm fine now. :p

I think there is.

Yes, but Jase, you aren't my dad, you're that older figure that tries to keep me and Jackary in check to no avail ;). I have no job, it'd take me ages to pay back tehehehe, I do need a job though. I need to meet new people.
  • Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member
    Which is probably quite healthy. What parent wants to imagine their children getting rogered:p?
    That is a good thing xD.

I think I'd be physically sick if my mum and dad started talking to me about my sex life!! I hope they don't want to know :eek: :D
  • Pablo DiabloPablo Diablo Posts: 5,892
    Forum Member

What's it like having a pensioner inside you? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Puts fingers in ears and ingores Jase-

Oh well tis the way I roll :cool:

Lol you go girl!

Aww sweet dreams!
    Yes, but Jase, you aren't my dad, you're that older figure that tries to keep me and Jackary in check to no avail ;). I have no job, it'd take me ages to pay back tehehehe, I do need a job though. I need to meet new people.

Lol I meant don't tell your dad you are going Scotland for sex!
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening guys :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    Evening guys :)

*Jumps on Beth*

Hello :)
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094