Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Right back from the beach, lots of holiday makers invading the popular bit, fortunately we know the local bit! Just a thought though do people on holiday actually look at what they are wearing before they go to the beach or do they think because nobody know them they can look well awful !!!
    Forum Member
    Another thought Kristina and Ola are both going to The Voice tonight, wonder if another couple we know may go there ??
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Another thought Kristina and Ola are both going to The Voice tonight, wonder if another couple we know may go there ??

Perhaps Kristina is taking Ola for moral support. Not sure it is worth sitting in a studio until the results and guest artists have been filmed on a day like this. Artem has probably made Kara rehearse again today. Followed by dinner for two at a quiet pub or at home with the kittens relaxing. I would think he has seen enough shows with headline acts lately. I don't think The Voice hasn't lived up to the hype.
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Kristina is taking Ola for moral support. Not sure it is worth sitting in a studio until the results and guest artists have been filmed on a day like this. Artem has probably made Kara rehearse again today. Followed by dinner for two at a quiet pub or at home with the kittens relaxing. I would think he has seen enough shows with headline acts lately. I don't think The Voice hasn't lived up to the hype.

Originally there was talk that he was going to be the choreographer for the voice wasn't there, pity he didn't do that instead of Vegas
    Forum Member
    Originally there was talk that he was going to be the choreographer for the voice wasn't there, pity he didn't do that instead of Vegas

As you can tell I am not a fan of The Voice. I would rather Artem hadn't been injured but we cannot change the past events. Let's just look forward to a fabulous tour. Loved the vid posted on Facebook of Kristina and Robin. They may use the Queen numbers again.

I suspect Joe will be watching football England v Norway. He may even go to see the Soccer Aid match tomorrow. As for James he is probably watching the PGA golf and then the football, especially if Ola has gone to see The Voice.
    Forum Member
    As you can tell I am not a fan of the show. I would rather Artem hadn't been injured but we cannot change the past events. Let's just look forward to a fabulous tour. Loved the vid posted on Facebook of Kristina and Robina. They may use the Queen numbers again.

I suspect Joe will be watching football England v Norway. He may even go to see the Soccer Aid match tomorrow. As for James he is probably watching the PGA golf and then the football, especially if Ola has gone to see The Voice.

Joe is playing in the football match tomorrow, although he is nursing an injury evidently . I am not keen on the voice either but personally am getting a bit tired of singing reality shows and soon it will be time for X factor again
    Forum Member
    Joe is playing in the football match tomorrow, although he is nursing an injury evidently . I am not keen on the voice either but personally am getting a bit tired of singing reality shows and soon it will be time for X factor again

You didn't give me time to edit "Robina" sorry Bobby.:) I looked at the list of players for tomorrow but didn't see Joe's name mentioned. Silly me.

More importantly we will find out in June who will be dancing in the next series of SCD. As long as our boy's name is on the list;) Wonder who the celebs will be. I see Bruce's wife would like to take part but she said Bruce would get upset at the judge's comments if she did.
    Forum Member
    You didn't give me time to edit "Robina" sorry Bobby.:) I looked at the list of players for tomorrow but didn't see Joe's name mentioned. Silly me.

More importantly we will find out in June who will be dancing in the next series of SCD. As long as our boy's name is on the list;) Wonder who the celebs will be. I see Bruce's wife would like to take part but she said Bruce would get upset at the judge's comments if she did.

he tweeted this morning to say he was but had an injury will try and find it, also it seems James is giong to voice tonight so could be another reunion, but suspect The Terminator is working them hard today so probably not up to a night out. Do hope they make it tomorrow night though it starts at 5.30 so neednt be late lol
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just in and catching up.I thought they may go but with the lovely weather I guess they will make the most of their time together,last weekend they have free before work start's Jubilee & Tour.

I suppose Artem has had enough of going out & show's in LV.He will just want his Buba & his 2 little bebies as he say's:D
    Forum Member
    he tweeted this morning to say he was but had an injury will try and find it, also it seems James is giong to voice tonight so could be another reunion, but suspect The Terminator is working them hard today so probably not up to a night out. Do hope they make it tomorrow night though it starts at 5.30 so neednt be late lol

Has anyone asked Kara if she is going to the BAFTAs? Oh! James is going to see The Voice too. They do know the crew and producers. Aren't Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue singing in the results show?

I agree with you SMW1963 - Artem has been to some of the best shows in the world in Las Vegas. He will want some time with his little family.

It looks as though Joe Calzaghe is watching a boxing match tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone asked Kara if she is going to the BAFTAs. Oh James is going to see The Voice too. They do know the crew and producers. Aren't Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue singing in the results show?

I agree with you SMW1963 - Artem has been to some of the best shows in the world in Las Vegas.

It seems quiet a few are going to The Voice tonight.Dawn Emery from Hello has tweeted she is going.

Wouldn't surprise me if Holly Valance doesn't go she has become very chummy with the Jordans'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So warm, good excuse to do NOTHING.:cool:
    Do we actually know for sure if Kara is going to the BAFTAs? I must be getting old cos I can't really stand those "luvvie" events these days. I could record it and FF!!:)
    Imagine Artem will be doing a bit of work with Kara over the weekend. Just to get her warmed up, for the dancing I meant. LOL. Honestly.;)
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    It seems quiet a few are going to The Voice tonight.Dawn Emery from Hello has tweeted she is going.

Wouldn't surprise me if Holly Valance doesn't go she has become very chummy with the Jordans'

Sorry to be thick but who is Dawn Emery a journalist? Holly seems to go to lots of different events doesn't she.
    Forum Member
    Sorry to be thick but who is Dawn Emery a journalist? Holly seems to go to lots of different events doesn't she.

Holly was in LA on Friday not that that means much as they jet around all over the place don't they
    Forum Member
    I read in the newspaper Jason is going to be one of the judges on a new reality show by Lord Webber. If it has been posted before I apologise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Silversandy she did the article with K&A for Hello

Hoping she does another one for Jubilee & Tour
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say... Hat's Off to the SCD band,they have tweeted a pic....papers in piles on the floor.

They have certainly put the work in for this tour, they say we won't be disappointed:D:D:D:D

As Brendan would say Come On !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say Hat's Off to the SCD band,they have tweeted a pic....papers in piles on the floor.

They have certainly put the work in .and they say we won't be disappointed
    Now that is just what we want to hear.:D
    Forum Member
    Silversandy she did the article with K&A for Hello

Hoping she does another one for Jubilee & Tour

Thank you. I know KAbell is looking forward to the web page going live and an article with some new pictures.:)
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won,t be watching the Voice tonight, went off it I,m afraid. I liked it at the beginning and I thought it was going to be really good.
    Maybe i,m just getting old!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Found it

Joe Calzaghe ‏@RealJoeCalzaghe

On way to Manchester for @socceraid game tomorrow. Had an injury so having lots of physio and painkillers!
    Forum Member
    SCD Band ‏@SCDband
    Enjoying the sun all? http://pic.twitter.com/MR87YlkB
    View photo
    Reply Retweet Favorite

http://t.co/MR87YlkB
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff ‏@KRihanoff

At @BBCTheVoiceUK studio! Amazing set! And a lovely company of @strictlyjordan @StrictlyOla ! In for a great evening! Xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCD Band ‏@SCDband
    Enjoying the sun all? http://pic.twitter.com/MR87YlkB
    View photo
    Reply Retweet Favorite

http://t.co/MR87YlkB

Thanks BJ...I knew we could count on you:D

I'm not very techni.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I know KAbell is looking forward to the web page going live and an article with some new pictures.:)
    I know, silversandy, I am always hoping for something. We have not seen K&A speaking "live" together since the BBC Breakfast interview on 20/12/2010 after they won Strictly, am not counting the SCD tour intro. or "chats". I may be wrong with this, sure someone will correct me, but all I know is : ITS BEEN TOO LONG.:D;)
This discussion has been closed.