Options

ANTM cycle 13 on Living

Comments

• Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who else thinks that Rae looks like Naomi Watts?
  • Options
    miss-kittymiss-kitty Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any one else think erin was a complete bitch in that race?
    i mean, i know its a competition, but she was a complete cow in my opinion. has this girl never heard of good sportsmanship?
    it made me laugh the way she said 'but i didnt push anybody, i just pushed through them'. that may be true but what on earth does she think pulling somebody back is??
    then to cry because all the other girls were talking about it? just proves she knows she did wrong imo!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miss-kitty wrote: »
    any one else think erin was a complete bitch in that race?
    i mean, i know its a competition, but she was a complete cow in my opinion. has this girl never heard of good sportsmanship?
    it made me laugh the way she said 'but i didnt push anybody, i just pushed through them'. that may be true but what on earth does she think pulling somebody back is??
    then to cry because all the other girls were talking about it? just proves she knows she did wrong imo!

I think she was trying to take on the role of the ruthless one to make it look like she wants it more than the others. She's pretty young though isn't she? I think she's just immature really, nothing too offensive about her.. yet! I really like the way she photographs- the blonde eyebrows make her look really edgy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who else thinks that Rae looks like Naomi Watts?

Just had a look http://tv.sky.com/americas-next-top-model-in-pics , I can see a likeness, more when she's not all done up though.
    Anyone think Erin looks like Mena Suvari?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A little bit. What happened to Mena Suvari?
  • Options
    saladcreamsaladcream Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did anyone notice the advert in the middle for top model on demand.. where they showed UNSEEN footage from this series?!

I am pretty sure they showed one of the final 2.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Erin is really immature and kind of spoilt. I sensed it during the auditions but it really came out in last night's episode.

I'm glad Brittany got the best picture, not to mention a confidence boost after last week. I really like her analytical brain. :D

It was a shame Bianca went as she was getting more likeable and really needed the experience to change her attitude. But her constipated face just wasn't doing her any favours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    saladcream wrote: »
    did anyone notice the advert in the middle for top model on demand.. where they showed UNSEEN footage from this series?!

I saw the advert and I could see certain girls at future photoshoots, which is stupid of them to show that footage.
    I didn't spot any of the final 2 though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No didn't notice that. Glad I didn't though... that would have ruined the whole series for me!

Is it just me or is the format of the show getting a bit boring? I'm getting to the point where, after 13 series its a bit same old same old, especially with the antics in the house. I'm only interested in the actual modelling bits now, whereas I used to LOVE getting into all the house politics!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit that I’m quite enjoying this series of NTM, and at the moment there appears to be 4 or 5 girls who could win it. Enjoyed Tyra’s photo shoot, she comes across soooo much better when she’s just being herself and not playing one of her stupid OTT roles. I would have kept Bianca over Ashley as there was something interesting about her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My daughter spotted it and realised it was the final. They did it before. :mad:
  • Options
    MiyagiMiyagi Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would enjoy the show more if Tyra wasnt in it, sadly - her ego is monstrous! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Miyagi wrote: »
    I would enjoy the show more if Tyra wasnt in it, sadly - her ego is monstrous! :D

The show IS Tyra though. It's her concepts, her ideas and wouldn't really exist without her.

It would be a bit mean for everyone to go - 'Okay thanks for making the show Tyra, now bye-bye!'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she toned it down a bit and didn't make it all about her, it wouldnt be so bad. It shouldn't be all about her - she has the Tyra Banks Show for that. Or had - wasn't that cancelled recently because she was reportedly too much of a diva to work with?

NTM exists fine without Tyra in every other country it is filmed in :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're too mean :p I love Tyra but I do agree her performances are sometimes a bit much.

I was sorry Bianca left as she was just beginning to soften and warm up, but her end bit showed she still lacked humility which annoyed me. I didn't get her look at all, but she was pretty in the 'flesh' as it were, just didn't translate onto photos.

Agree with whoever said there are a few who could win it. I like Erin, Brittney, Nicole, Rae and Sundai. I also quite like Laura and Jennifer. So that's, what, most of them remaining I think!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh I was warming to Bianca. I didn't like Ashley at all because she and Lulu were shown ripping into the others so much.

My favourites are Nicole, Laura and Jennifer. Nicole sticking up for Bianca when they were talking in the pool and all the others were bitching and pretending to be 'looking out for her' because she was 'naïve' really made me like her, and she photographs spectacularly. Laura is just adorable, isn't she? And Jennifer is weird as hell "can I scream?" but she is good.

I'm loving this series TBH. I think the winner was spoiled for me but I'm not certain..I have my suspicions.

ETA: Just browsing through the pictures, and TBH I hate Brittany's photo. I'm not sure what it is but she does look old..maybe it's how skinny she is, maybe it's that you can see that sort of mottled look on her pale-as arm, maybe it's her bone structure..but I do not like.

Doesn't Rae look like that girl from last cycle? Um, I forget her name, but they made her hair ice-blonde as well and kept dolling her up in pink so she looked just ultra-barbie..I wasn't a fan. Anyone know who I'm on about?

Is it just me or does Nicole always look ten feet tall? I have to keep reminding myself that she's shorter than me.
  • Options
    uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Laura. She gets way too excited bout everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    shame bianca went but 3 times in the bottom 2 meant she had to leave really. though ashley had the worst picture this week

also i wondered what the point was of announcing who was safe from elimination before panel, if a girl does the best picture of the week she won't be eliminated anyway! i suppose it meant they wouldn't be nervous at panel, and added a bit of spice to things lol

my favourites at the moment are nicole, laura and kara, although most of the girls left are pretty good

EDIT: my other fave of the series is Wanda-Sue :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kara. I adored her picture. The judges hated it. I've probably given her the kiss of death :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    i really liked kara's picture too, i was surprised when they started criticising it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Erin's grabby personality.
    Bianca came in like that but was humbled pretty quickly, shame she went out.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this at US pace, watching it again now. Its my favourite cycle.

My favourites are Rae, Jennifer, Laura, Nicole & Brittany.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I don't like Erin's grabby personality.
    Bianca came in like that but was humbled pretty quickly, shame she went out.

I think Bianca and Erin don't react well in competitive environments but in completely different ways.

Bianca was up for a fight from the word go, but when she realised that she didn't have to continuously have her guard up the whole time, she relaxed more and was able to show her softer side.

Erin on the other hand seems to have taken the time to suss out the competition and now feels confident enough to take the fight to them. But it's interesting that as soon as she was confronted about it, she completely broke down. Whereas Bianca would have given attitude right back and aggressively defended herself when put on the spot.

Pity Bianca's gone, but I hope Erin loses her bratty nature or gets a serious wake-up call.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this series. I really like Laura, the Wanda-Sue bit was hilarious! i also like Nicole and Rae. Not so keen on Brittany or Ashley.
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They showed it again tonight! At least twice! :mad: I saw one of the final two on the runway. I'm so mad.