Options

Is there any way i can get hold of one before christmas?

rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
Forum Member
This

It's out of stock in basically every store i searched for. Is there any other shops that sell them or do you think i would be able to get Argos to order it from their warehouse? Or am i just clutching at straws here? Help appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could try Boots, Debenhams and TK Max, I've seen Vtech items in each of these shops. If you have a large department store it would be worth checking with them too, probably best ringing round before you set off though!

Good luck, hope you find one!
  • Options
    Lilly*SnoozeLilly*Snooze Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    This

It's out of stock in basically every store i searched for. Is there any other shops that sell them or do you think i would be able to get Argos to order it from their warehouse? Or am i just clutching at straws here? Help appreciated, thanks.

None here in Manchester rocker,all sold out Im afraid.:(
  • Options
    kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This

Have you tried Amazon or Ebay??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kjh84 wrote: »
    Have you tried Amazon or Ebay??

No but i need it before christmas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doesn't look like i will be able to get it but thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    lisa02lisa02 Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This

I think I saw this in my local home bargains. I remember taking a second glance because it looked quite awesome for a kids present. You could call your local home bargains and check to see if they stock it.
  • Options
    JohnbeeJohnbee Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By it online. Have it delivered by a Courier service: shouldn't cost more than an extra tenner. But don't leave it until Christmas Eve unless you buy on Ebay locally and collect it yourself.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ring Home Bargains head office and see if they have one in your local branch.

http://www.tjmorris.co.uk/contact-us/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VTech-Media-Desktop-Computer---Learning-Aid-MP3---New_W0QQitemZ370453283182QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=187813681772&rvr_id=187813681772&cguid=68c45b391290a0e20381d841ffe2bb84

There's one here, a little more pricey though...i've ordered stuff off ebay and Amazon this last week...the Ebay items have arrived, no sign of the Amazon ones yet!!!! You could always offer to pay a little extra for courier or something....