Options

CS: Tyrone Dobbs Huffing And Puffing

sconescone Posts: 14,850
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry but will people stop writing this character to do "angry" because he comes across as ridiculous, last night huffing and puffing into the rovers like he's the hardman and could take Tony on, leave it out.

This man is so angry, he punched Dev before, tried to hit Kev and then punched Todd, for a man so hard why on earth was he such a pussy when Kirstie beat him, in reality he would have hit her back.

I just cannot stand that fast walking and that tight lipped angry look and then the stupid thing is Tony actually looked scared when he flounced out after announcing, "Stay away from my family or else and that is a threat!" I hope Tony gives him a slap.

It's through his own stupidity that he fell through the floor/roof filming paint tins and dust sheets, the moron

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't disagree with any of that, except the bit about hitting Krazy back. No need for that, he simply had to restrain her until her red mist lifted and then, if he had half a brain, get rid quick.

But yes, in the current sl, he makes a very shyte hard man - he's looking like a total buffoon tbh - but again I blame Fiz. She's the angry gold-digging over-reacting scum who's egging him on at every turn for her own self-gratification. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I would just say however, that thick-as-pigshit Ty and thick-as-pigshit Fiz would probably have been an ideal filler couple had they never been given an actual sl. :(
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems to be surrounded by misery, who would want to be with him and as for hitting Kirsty he looks and acts like the type who would hit her back, I'm not saying that is right either.

I am guessing "hay la" his mum will be turning up again at some point just to give him another miserable story to share with the suffering viewers
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only they had both fell through the ceiling and died. Tirrone trying to act tough is laughable, as for Fiz it's like her main purpose in life is to be an annoying hypocritical bitch.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,992
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Sorry but will people stop writing this character to do "angry" because he comes across as ridiculous, last night huffing and puffing into the rovers like he's the hardman and could take Tony on, leave it out.

This man is so angry, he punched Dev before, tried to hit Kev and then punched Todd, for a man so hard why on earth was he such a pussy when Kirstie beat him, in reality he would have hit her back.

I just cannot stand that fast walking and that tight lipped angry look and then the stupid thing is Tony actually looked scared when he flounced out after announcing, "Stay away from my family or else and that is a threat!" I hope Tony gives him a slap.

It's through his own stupidity that he fell through the floor/roof filming paint tins and dust sheets, the moron
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Can't disagree with any of that, except the bit about hitting Krazy back. No need for that, he simply had to restrain her until her red mist lifted and then, if he had half a brain, get rid quick.

But yes, in the current sl, he makes a very shyte hard man - he's looking like a total buffoon tbh - but again I blame Fiz. She's the angry gold-digging over-reacting scum who's egging him on at every turn for her own self-gratification. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

I would just say however, that thick-as-pigshit Ty and thick-as-pigshit Fiz would probably have been an ideal filler couple had they never been given an actual sl. :
    (

Tony should have laughed in his face. Even without a broken arm Ty wouldn't stand a chance against him. His angry face and fast walk are ridiculous, but it is hateful Fiz who winds him up >:(
    This revolting pair of scumbags get me so mad I'm a bit concerned for my health and sanity :D Lucky I can come on here and vent a bit of spleen ;-)
  • Options
    Carla-esqueCarla-esque Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I would just say however, that thick-as-pigshit Ty and thick-as-pigshit Fiz would probably have been an ideal filler couple had they never been given an actual sl. :(
    Probably true. I'm sure Fiz never used to be this bad? Unwatchable now, horrid character.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eww the thread title is giving me mental images of Tirrone knocking boots with Fiz:(
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    A deeply overated character who will probably be there as long as Kevin Webster>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Does he blow his house down :D
  • Options
    cloudy80cloudy80 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    i think only kirsty will sort him out he is one annoying character
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,735
    Forum Member

He huffed and he puffed and he blew the loft down!!
    Bring back Kirsty!!! I'd love a show down with Kirsty and Jackie Dobbs!

As for Smug Fiz who always complains about what a horrible mother she had - Cilla is a far better person than Her Smugness could ever hope to be;-)
  • Options
    Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems to be surrounded by misery,

Aka Fizz :p
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Notice how his ribs didn't seem to be bothering him as he stormed down the street and shouted at Tony and Jason... Nice continuity. ^_^
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadRomance wrote: »
    Bring back Kirsty!!! I'd love a show down with Kirsty and Jackie Dobbs!

-)

That I'd love to see, not sure who'd win, probably Kirsty on points, but only just. Properly written that could be a classic scene.
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Notice how his ribs didn't seem to be bothering him as he stormed down the street and shouted at Tony and Jason... Nice continuity. ^_^

True, a few years ago I just bruised my ribs and could hardly move for four days let alone march around, and that was with strong painkillers, so for him to be moving like that didn't ring true.
  • Options
    Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's bollocks this story is. He wouldn't be off work "for months and months" as Fiz keeps hammering home with a sledgehammer. He'd be in the garage doing paperwork and overseeing services and MoT's like any other small business owner who's had a bit of a setback. Most car maintenance and repair these days is done as a series of diagnostic tests. The days of "tinkering under the bonnet" are long gone. Oh, this makes me so tired Corrie, so, so tired...why do I keep WATCHING you????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you have a read through this http://www.hiddenhurt.co.uk/male_victims_of_domestic_violence.html it might explain why a lot of men don't hit back or leave when they are subjected to violence from their partner.