Options

nuMartin on This Morning

robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
Forum Member
✭✭✭
James aka Martin Fowler was on This Morning today. Comes across very well, friendly and enthusiastic. I think he is a good casting, especially as I'd assume James Alexandrou declined a return.

Bless him, he even said 'give me a chance, couple of months.. ' :D

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Yes, he seemed nice, and slightly more interesting than Martin.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll probably upload the interview clip onto the This Morning site later, will have a look later.

NuMartin has grown on me.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like James bye no problems with him at all. I'm enjoying Nu Martin.
  • Options
    ChatterFaceChatterFace Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch This Morning so I will have to find a clip later and I am not a fan of recasts, but since whats done is done I think James Bye could be good as Martin, I don't know what it is but something about him sort of convinces me that he is 'Martin Fowler' and hopefully the more time passes the more I get used to him in the role.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I seriouslŷ doubt they could have found anyone more suited to take over the role from James A.
  • Options
    bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    They'll probably upload the interview clip onto the This Morning site later, will have a look later.

NuMartin has grown on me.

A clip is available on The Mirror website
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I seriouslŷ doubt they could have found anyone more suited to take over the role from James A.

Same here. He is an excellent re-cast.
  • Options
    Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not seen his appearance (don't watch TM on a Friday as the presenters get on my nerves) will watch a clip though later - but I have to admit it is hard to get round the idea of this James as Martin I am not usually bothered by recasts either - recasting the likes of Lauren, Lucy, Peter and Ben (to name some from the same show) has previously been fine by me but Martin is amongst a small list of people I'd not have recast - but I am trying to look past it, he just needs to convince me I think