Watch the ratings tumble!!!!

tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now that Noirin has gone and hot totty Isaac has left i think the ratings will fall.

Where is any conflict going to occur now?

Just a big bunch of dullards.

R.I.P BB.

Comments

• LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:

This was the not the effin' Noirin show, good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only thing i got to look forward too is bea VS lisa.

Everyone in the house now are friends. Except Bea and lisa/david. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ratings have been the lowest ever BECAUSE of people like Noirin. Thanks god she's gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will find more people tuning in now.The GBP are sick of the Noirin show...And i guess tonight it proves a point....

Loving the house now. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin fans need to use a cannon to light a cigarette. No subtlety.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plwg70 wrote: »

Loving the house now. :D

Me too, ahhhhhh :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quarterwit wrote: »
    Noirin fans need to use a cannon to light a cigarette. No subtlety.

I know. FFS. About a billion threads saying "R.I.P BB" - if :yawn:anything it will come alive now, she killed it with her tedious storylines. They need to get over it, she GONE. Public didnt like her as much as they did, tuff'.
  • shinnyrshinnyr Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stardog wrote: »
    The ratings have been the lowest ever BECAUSE of people like Noirin. Thanks god she's gone.

Actually the ratings were up this week because of Isaac. And Isaac was only there for Noirin so you are way off base. They'll be bad now alright, now that they've both gone and we'll see tumble weeds going through this forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    It's in BB's interest to have the ratings go up and down a bit. Most people don't have the stamina to watch the show continuously, even if it's continuously entertaining.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there are a lot of rose-tinted glasses going on at the moment.

The Noirin show was horribly tedious, but before it happened, the rest of the show was also horribly tedious due to very dull tasks and very dull housemates.

It'll be as dull as it has been since day one, just without Noirin's dullness.
  • chickpea101chickpea101 Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling Bea will create lots of conflicts in the house.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Well lets hope that Big Brother get them to do some good tasks, give them more parties or something. The housemates are always moaning that there bored. At least Noirin gave them something to talk about. I feel there's nothing to look forward to now.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the ratings fall it is because the public know they have been conned by Channel 4. How can you have any belief that this is a real show and not a scripted soap opera. I am not sure now how much longer I can stay interested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Switches off as we speak(not that i like Noirin, could not stand her, but after Beas antics, Noirin is a novice in the bitch stakes), will only switch back on when Bea the bitch is removed.
  • RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

This was the not the effin' Noirin show, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Except it WAS, and with reason - she was the only interesting thing happening.

Thankfully we now have Bea to interest us.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ratings will surely crash next week unless something very dramatic happens....I'm tempted to stop watching the HL show now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    I know. FFS. About a billion threads saying "R.I.P BB" - if :yawn:anything it will come alive now, she killed it with her tedious storylines. They need to get over it, she GONE. Public didnt like her as much as they did, tuff'.

I did not like her , but saw potential of at least something watchable throughout the summer with her bea an Issac, but saldy now no......... borefest has resumed:yawn: all you peeps that vote out people who will get you talking, posting etc.??????????????
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    tellmeall wrote: »
    Now that Noirin has gone and hot totty Isaac has left i think the ratings will fall.

Just a big bunch of dullards.

R.I.P BB.

Not everybody watches for conflict.
  • kittykat001kittykat001 Posts: 2,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will stay on the forums because i have friends on here but have switched off for good now not because noirin has gone but i cant stand bea and if anyone has a favourite hm say goodby to them now for bea is about to bring most of them down to her level freddie has already turned some fans against him as he is now neck and neck with seiavash to win if she stays in freddie will not win the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    They might well tumble, but I tuned in properly for the first time tonight!
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont give a flying F*** about Bea, shes as tedious as the Noirin thing got, wont be watching as the thought of listenning to Marcus s sh!t makes me want to gnaw through my veins. The BEST thing is that Bea will DESTROY FWs chances of winning!!!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which is what people said when Kris and Karly left. We have had enough of the Noirin show. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will stay on the forums because i have friends on here but have switched off for good now not because noirin has gone but i cant stand bea and if anyone has a favourite hm say goodby to them now for bea is about to bring most of them down to her level freddie has already turned some fans against him as he is now neck and neck with seiavash to win if she stays in freddie will not win the show.

I'm not bothered about who wins and blah blah, because the the winner isn't really that important for me. If the show isn't interesting getting to the final, then the show really isn't important. The only thing holding this show together with some interest, is Bea... Whether you like it or not, you have to agree. Just think of the other housemates in your mind, it's boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The ratings will surely crash next week unless something very dramatic happens....I'm tempted to stop watching the HL show now.

I have stopped already, and thats a first, as I am a BB addict, whats to watch now??? no entertainment whatsoever, no conflict etc...... na got better things to do now, Bea has won, hope everyone is happy:p I will watch when the cow is evicted but thats it for me, and i have been a BB diehard since the start:(
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you really think that the only possible entertainment comes from conflict, then Charlie and Rodrigo are having another spat on live feed now. David's said he can't stand Marcus. And Bea's itching for a fight with Lisa.

Without Noirin hogging all the airtime there's plenty of room for all sorts of shenanigans.