Options

San Andreas

hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone downloaded this for 4.99 from the app store? the best GTA there was imo and well worth 5 quid. graphics have been improved a little too and a decent size at 1.5gb.

Comments

• Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see no IAP in their rereleases. Many a company would.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    been playing some more. the only thing that i could complain about is the controls. but the controls were pretty rubbish on the ps2 as well.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it on Android yet?
  • Options
    cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have them all on PC so no need for a mobile version which is tiny and hard to control. Whilst it's good to see the power and technology of a smartphone, these sorts of games are meant to be played on a far bigger screen.

You can cut your lawn with scissors, but you'd use a lawnmower.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cat666 wrote: »
    I have them all on PC so no need for a mobile version which is tiny and hard to control. Whilst it's good to see the power and technology of a smartphone, these sorts of games are meant to be played on a far bigger screen.

You can cut your lawn with scissors, but you'd use a lawnmower.

only thing that's bugging me with the controls is the driving. it'd look pretty nice on the iPad i think.
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it on Android yet?
    It is now but at the moment, it resembles an app crash emulator as opposed to a playable game you can enjoy. I have to wonder, with the app crashing on every Android device, how it passed quality assurance?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been wondering whether to download this. Does it warrant the asking price of £4.99 or not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TescoJeans wrote: »
    I've been wondering whether to download this. Does it warrant the asking price of £4.99 or not?

well if you enjoyed the game the first time round and you want to play it on the go, then it is definitely worth 5 quid. it might end up dropping to 2.99 pretty soon though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    well if you enjoyed the game the first time round and you want to play it on the go, then it is definitely worth 5 quid. it might end up dropping to 2.99 pretty soon though.

I might wait for it to drop.