Plastic Bag Collections

vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
Forum Member
✭✭
..I think I may be odd :cry:

I'm very green and only take plastic bags if I think I may use them in the bin under the sink...but I have some [particularly well made ones] that I can't bring myself to pour coffee granules into.

They're not even the poshest [horrible word] ones. They're just classy. And thick. They're quite beautiful.

One step away from collecting soap or children's tears...anyone else???? :o

Comments

• HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep shitty supermarket carrier bags separate to the glossier/bigger/thicker/stronger ones.

I use the supermarket ones as small bin liners, and the 'nicer' ones as actual bags if I need to take something to somebodies house, or something.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    I keep shitty supermarket carrier bags separate to the glossier/bigger/thicker/stronger ones.

I use the supermarket ones as small bin liners, and the 'nicer' ones as actual bags if I need to take something to somebodies house, or something.

Mmmm...that's my thinking too. But in a clear out recently I realised I had bags I've been preserving for quite some time.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this discussion taking place in a parallel universe?
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    I've got three plastic bags with different designs from the early 70s that I kept after visiting the Virgin record shop in Liverpool Bold Street and several Hi-Fi company plastic bags with great tech designs that I picked up from manufacturers stands when I used to go to product fairs in the 80s.

I've also accumulated over the years several plastic bags that I've kept either because I like the design, or they're an unusual size, or unusually strong.