Once Upon A Time- Season 2(US PACE)

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    According to that article he's being recast in the main show so the new actor will no doubt be seen there before any spin off is seen.

Aah I missed that, thanks.

Shame about the current actor, I really like him. But, if this is true, I'll give the replacement a chance. He could be great. :)

At least this means that the Hatter / Jefferson is returning. He's been absent for a while now. Bring back Kathryn and Sidney too, I say! :cool:
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least this means that the Hatter / Jefferson is returning. He's been absent for a while now.

Given the nature of the show the change in apperance could even be written in as someone (Cora or Regina probably) casting a spell on him.

Of course this depends on if the Spin Off is meant to be from before the Curse or not, if before then the above idea can't be used.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just found out about the break. WHY do they keep doing this, does anyone know any real reason why they find it so hard to air episodes weekly in America? :confused:

EDIT: Apparently it's because of the Oscars, but this isn't the first break they've had this season. :rolleyes:
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "Fall Season" on the main broadcast networks (ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox) runs from September/October through to May.

As shows that have a full season have ~22 episodes, breaks have to be taken every now and then as otherwise the show would not stretch out over the season.

I think also that most series are written and filmed as they go along, so perhaps they also need the odd break here and there when the production catches up with the broadcast.
  • lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I had a hunch that Neal was Bae but it was confirmed for me when I saw the episode title cos the first one Neal was called Tallahase (title is a city) & the one Neal was revealed to be Bae was called New York (title is a city) I have waaaaay too much time on my hands now where did I leave my social life?...... :/
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only recently got into this show and i'm currently watching series one on Sunday mornings.

Before i got into it i saw a few mins here and there and from those few clips i thought it was a kids show so i didn't take any notice of it.
    It wasn't until one morning having a very late breakfast, i was flicking through for something to watch while i was eating, couldn't find anything good and just happened to leave it C5 when the show started.
    I couldn't be bothered to change channels again so left it on.

By the time i finished my breakie i was interested enough to keep watching.
    By the time the episode had finished i was hooked ,and couldn't wait to see the next episode.

I love it to bits and it's already become one of my alltime favoutrite tv shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I'm glad your enjoying this show Dixon. I know a lot of people who were sceptical at first but now they are hooked.

Just watched the latest episode. Cora as the blue fairy :eek: ...poor Snow and the young Snow actress has such an eerie resemblance to Ginnifer Goodwin. Crazy stuff coming up in the upcoming episodes. Hopefully Cora snuffs it.

It was nice to see the cook from Downton Abbey.

Neal as Peter Pan?! Tiger Lily as the fiancee?!
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Neal mentioned the age thing pretty much confirmed he is at least a lost boy or as you say Peter. For some reason I don't think he is Peter Pan, I think the writers will lead us down that road and he will turn out to be just a lost boy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Fantastic episode!

So, Cora killed Snow's mother. :eek: It was great to have confirmation that she was behind the events of "The Stable Boy" too.

I was so shocked when Cora killed Johanna! :eek: :( I think Regina's redemption is well and truly up in smoke now.

Looking forward to badass Snow returning, if the final scene is a precursor. :)
    According to the promo for the next episode, "one of their own will perish". I wonder who. :eek:
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great new episode.

I have a feeling that the candle Cora gave Snow when she was pretending to be the Blue Fairy will play a big part in either the next episode or in the future.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm missing my Sleeping Warrior.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a pity his fiance's name wasn't Wendy, would have confirmed that he was Peter Pan.

Mind you there is speculation that Tamara is Tinkerbell
  • DeccomajorDeccomajor Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Another great episode, really getting into season 2, think it's much better than season 1. Have noticed one thing though... the blue fairy has a fine pair of eyes on her. :p
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess i am happy that Hook got some revenge on Rumpel, to actually dig his Hook in.... but he again gets bested and that too by Emma lol

Lack of Hook in this episode is, Colin broke his foot... so less screentime around when they shot this episode it seems.....

I feel for Snow.... so much taken from her, and i woudl totally understand if she wants to punish them, its a natural reaction

I rather have Neal as a lost boy then Peter Pan..... not too keen on Neal either way to be honest!!!
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Solid episode.

Liked seeing Mrs Patmore in this one. Too bad it didn't bode well for her.

Cora really is a long game player. It's actually rather amazing how long she's been planning for Regina to be Queen, isn't it?

Snow and David had some good moments in this one but ultimately they were oustmarted.

Neal clearly knows more than he's letting on, doesn't he?

Nice scenes with Emma, Henry and Gold in this one as well.

Hook's still more or less annoying though, 7/10
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Snow and David had some good moments in this one but ultimately they were oustmarted.

Because they were idiots. "Give me the thing that will kill everyone in town, or I kill this one person"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Because they were idiots. "Give me the thing that will kill everyone in town, or I kill this one person"

Johanna wasn't just a person, she was the last link to Snow's mother. It was never going to be that simple for Snow, and I think her decision was completely understandable.

Anyway, the Facebook page is very heavily promoting
    the death. So, I hope it's real (like Graham) and not reversed (like Henry).
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johanna wasn't just a person, she was the last link to Snow's mother. It was never going to be that simple for Snow, and I think her decision was completely understandable.

Anyway, the Facebook page is very heavily promoting
    the death. So, I hope it's real (like Graham) and not reversed (like Henry).
    I'm guessing Snow becomes the dark one and kills Cora, and the candle saves Mr Gold somehow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The episode was a good one despite the fact that I found the flashbacs disappointing. But was I the only one who found Rumple and Cora scenes slightly disturbing?! :eek:

And Snow :eek: ...really didn't expect that from her!
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the titles for the last 2 episodes
    21 - Second Star To The Right. 22 - And Straight on Till Morning
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Especially seeing as it was obvious they were going to kill Johanna either way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic episode, easily one of the very best for me! :)
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    Just seen the titles for the last 2 episodes
    21 - Second Star To The Right. 22 - And Straight on Till Morning

Looks like they're introducing a me character cough
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Great new episode.

I have a feeling that the candle Cora gave Snow when she was pretending to be the Blue Fairy will play a big part in either the next episode or in the future.

Spot on! :D