Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, of course it was obvious , so if you'd like to explain to me how KP had to pay substantial damages to that claim....

She had to pay up in that case because she didnt have any proof, this time she does ;)
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    She had to pay up in that case because she didnt have any proof, this time she does ;)

Let me get this right, you're claiming that CP and Andre have slept together :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If both parents stopped using friends/family/media to have a go at each other it would be better for the children.

If both parents accepted their own responsibility for the break up of their marriage it would be better for the children.

If both parents had an amicable adult relationship where they jointly raise their children it would be infinitely better for the children.

Instead both parents do use friends/family/media in their ongoing titting and tatting because neither of them is mature enough to move on... they both want to win the 'it wasn't my fault' battle... they are both too self centered/selfish to put the children first.

I am astonished that anyone can think one side is hard done too in this four year whingefest... for every tit there is an equal tat and vice versa... when the children have emotional problems they will point the finger at each other and carry on with the blame game.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let me get this right, you're claiming that CP and Andre have slept together :eek:

:eek::eek: no I think Cym means this time katie has proof towards the claims Katie is making
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LAO
    Agree with your post..
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: no I think Cym means this time katie has proof towards the claims Katie is making

Hey BB what claim's?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If both parents stopped using friends/family/media to have a go at each other it would be better for the children.

If both parents accepted their own responsibility for the break up of their marriage it would be better for the children.

If both parents had an amicable adult relationship where they jointly raise their children it would be infinitely better for the children.

But in the eyes of the media it'd make them boring, they'd lose the coverage they get and both are probably addicted to fame - so backed into a corner they made themselves really.

My opinion still is a huge amount of it is probably quietly agreed on a nod between them. At one point a couple of years ago whenever he had something to promote she'd do a story about him, and when she had something coming out he'd start mentioning her. That's no coincidence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But in the eyes of the media it'd make them boring, they'd lose the coverage they get and both are probably addicted to fame - so backed into a corner they made themselves really.

My opinion still is a huge amount of it is probably quietly agreed on a nod between them. At one point a couple of years ago whenever he had something to promote she'd do a story about him, and when she had something coming out he'd start mentioning her. That's no coincidence.

If any of that is true it just proves my point... selfish/self absorbed with more interest in themselves that their children... personally I think they are just spiteful... because if your scenario has any basis in truth they are disgusting... whereas in reality I don't think KP/CP would agree to share a winning lottery ticket... and PA does nothing without permission from one of them.

Disclaimer... this is all my opinion I have no inside knowledge... nor do I claim to... I just think they are two sides of the same coin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey BB what claim's?

The claim CAN CP PA AND JA broke her confidentiality
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks BB thats exactly what I meant :)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Your theory on this is about as likely as your theory on them having dyed Princess's hair to cover up the fact PA is not her biological father.:rolleyes:
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah i didn't expect this kind of turn around in this thread when i posted the article, this thread make it a fascination read.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks to me like the campaign to make Katie the bad guy has started again... CAN etc must be worried

CAN's mouthpiece Wootton in Now mag seems to be implying that KP should go away and he happy rather than pursue this court stuff. Trying to dissuade her? Wonder why...
    Thank you Di60! :)

Emily won't be seen in that sort of saucy stuff again, I'll wager.
    She's all perfect and saintly now, it seems. :cool:

I've always thought nothing is as it seems with Emily...and I still don't.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think they're all very skilled at manipulating the truth, not just KP.

Oh completely. I happened across CP's twitter because for some reason she was recommended to me so I clicked just to see if she writes about the court case. She stated a three day shoot has just wrapped up in Spain. Peter in his magazine also says it's off to Spain with the kids and is taking one day out to shoot his calender. A day out working and his remains with DOTY intact. Three days working and presumably dumping the kids on brother/nanny during a few days in Spain...not so DOTY. Of course the other two days of shoot could be unrelated, but I don't think so - it takes several days to shoot a calender. Like you say Lexi - "very skilled at manipulating the truth..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Momma was this you???:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Your theory on this is about as likely as your theory on them having dyed Princess's hair to cover up the fact PA is not her biological father.:rolleyes:

Always such fun playing with the window licking PA fans ... we shall see Nicola, when the truth on him comes out. As has been said by a great man .. slowly slowly catchy monkey ;)

By the way, they were two separate things, id say the reason KP did that was because both of them (even DOTY) would hate a ginge in their glossy spreads. :eek:

I know it would be so shocking for the fans if they found out he was in constant contact with the mother of the kids and at one point things were so ok between them they would do things to help each other - try late 2009/mid 2010.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Momma was this you???:D:D:D

if it wasnt her then she is going to be furious that someone else got there, unless she has been stalking in Spain..hmmm got a nice suntan Momma?:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always such fun playing with the window licking PA fans ... we shall see Nicola, when the truth on him comes out. As has been said by a great man .. slowly slowly catchy monkey ;)

By the way, they were two separate things, id say the reason KP did that was because both of them (even DOTY) would hate a ginge in their glossy spreads. :eek:

I know it would be so shocking for the fans if they found out he was in constant contact with the mother of the kids and at one point things were so ok between them they would do things to help each other - try late 2009/mid 2010.

You interest me Cyril:D :o , I have no idea what went on around those dates as so much has gone on and I cant remember when etc...can I have another clue please:o
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

with CP's knowledge? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member

Since the split, they appear to have spoken to each other in a civil manner once the initial hurt was out of the way, which appeared to be relatively quickly. In both Pete's and Katie's first post-split series, there were phone calls shown where they were speaking to each other on apparently friendly terms - once Pete phoned her from Dubai and during the conversation asked after her and Alex. You only heard one side side of the conversation, but I doubt if they faked the calls.

I think it has all been exaggerated by the press - and the latest story about Katie trying to win over 'Pete's allies' is simply made up on the basis of a couple of probably quite innocent tweets from Katie. Magazines and tabloids have to be filled, if there is not enough to gossip about, they will make it up.

I don't think Pete has too much to worry about with the upcoming court case, he doesn't seem to be as involved in it and did get on well with Nicola. And maybe they will take the judge's advice and not proceed, but talk about it out of court.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Daisy and I will make sure it's got a nice big padded pouch so you have something to focus on. ;):D

I wonder what his show would be like with no narration? Less painful, obviously, but would he come across quite so needy and pathetic? Possibly marginally less.... maybe...

BIB - oh God.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G
    I think you are right about Peter and the court case ..I think the case is mainly to do with CAN and CP ..maybe Peter is just involved because he may of given CP some info ( I'm speculating before I get jumped on) that she used in dossier
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    You interest me Cyril:D :o , I have no idea what went on around those dates as so much has gone on and I cant remember when etc...can I have another clue please:o

It's not really a case of clues. He had a number of product launches and so did she around that time - a perfume, a book and others - it was well noticed that on the day (or around the day) he did stuff, you'd see her saying something and then vice versa. After the 3rd or 4th time it seemed a bit too coincidental.

Disclaimer - I wasn't following him with binoculars wearing a trenchcoat and shades ... honest :eek:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Betty Brittain.

Can l ask what you think about Cyrils theory regarding Princess's hair and parentage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Since the split, they appear to have spoken to each other in a civil manner once the initial hurt was out of the way, which appeared to be relatively quickly. In both Pete's and Katie's first post-split series, there were phone calls shown where they were speaking to each other on apparently friendly terms - once Pete phoned her from Dubai and during the conversation asked after her and Alex. You only heard one side side of the conversation, but I doubt if they faked the calls.

I think it has all been exaggerated by the press - and the latest story about Katie trying to win over 'Pete's allies' is simply made up on the basis of a couple of probably quite innocent tweets from Katie. Magazines and tabloids have to be filled, if there is not enough to gossip about, they will make it up.

I don't think Pete has too much to worry about with the upcoming court case, he doesn't seem to be as involved in it and did get on well with Nicola. And maybe they will take the judge's advice and not proceed, but talk about it out of court.

i agree, and obviously it doesnt hurt PA and KP for the press to be doing this, because it creates the interest - so for the most part they'll shut up about it and let it carry on. But also i think obviously given the court case it seems they may have been involved creating a few things themselves.

I think his involvement with the court case may be that they'll say he colluded with CP. But also i think it may be he doesnt want certain things that may have been said between him and Kate becoming public knowledge - it'd affect his image etc. For CP, its a reputation thing and also id say personal against KP.
This discussion has been closed.