Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda still bitching about Jim. Cow.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mummy Nolan!!>:(
    Luisa can give it but she cries when it's given back .
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile women..
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I'm not even going to bother to watch it. Hate is a very strong word. Luisa is going to ruin any goodwill she has gained.

Can her and Linda just give it a rest for 1 night....:(

And Lionel is wrong she is a grudge holder.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Linda still bitching about Jim. Cow.

She's like a dog with a bone isn't she.

:)
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would appear her hatred is eating away at her.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    She's like a dog with a bone isn't she.

She is like a lion with a bone. Such a holder of a grudge. Why can't she just stop bitching about Jim?
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what? Sam doesn't like him either and is very much on Linda's side. She's just too afraid to say anything for fear of public backlash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These two are going to make Jim win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    She is like a lion with a bone. Such a holder of a grudge. Why can't she just stop bitching about Jim?

It's the only thing she has to offer I think.

I would really hate to be that miserable and hold onto a grudge, I really would.

How depressing it must be to be around her if all she can do is moan.

I think Jim has shown great restraint in all honesty. I would have flipped days ago.

• Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    So what? Sam doesn't like him either and is very much on Linda's side. She's just too afraid to say anything for fear of public backlash.

And so is playing the game far more sensibly.

Jim has survived 3 evictions in 1st place so surely if you want to stay on side with the public, who seem to love him from the voting patterns that they see, bury your animosity until you hear booing or he starts to drop in popularity in the eviction night standings.
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda and Luisa what a pair of numpties, I remember the nasty piece of work Luisa on The Apprentice and by hell she has got worse not better, as for Linda Nolan what a bitter faced trout, a scheming manipulative has been, she expects that we all hang on to her every vindictive word regardless of the lies and crap she is spouting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    When you give it back he cannot take it

I give it and I can fully take it

That's not my recollection of open nominations Luisa. Jim sat silently through your bitter invective, you couldn't manage it with his reproach.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    These two are going to make Jim win.

Good! :D
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    And so is playing the game far more sensibly.

Jim has survived 3 evictions in 1st place so surely if you want to stay on side with the public, who seem to love him from the voting patterns that they see, bury your animosity until you hear booing or he starts to drop in popularity in the eviction night standings.

I don't dispute that, I just don't see what the big deal is with Linda and Luisa not liking Jim (which we knew already anyway) when Sam doesn't like him either.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dispute that, I just don't see what the big deal is with Linda and Luisa not liking Jim (which we knew already anyway) when Sam doesn't like him either.

Because they are like a couple of bitter women who cannot accept that the public like Jim more than them. They are doing themselves no favours by keep spouting it to anyone who will listen. I doubt Jim likes them much either but he doesn't go on about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sam has her nose so far up Linda's posterior she votes for Jim on Linda's behalf.

Sam needs to get a backbone and do something off of her own bat in the house. IMO of course.

• Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really disappointing that Luisa has let Linda brainwash her. I thought Luisa had more willpower than that.

Linda is disgusting. Notice how she laughs and says "that's great" when Luisa agrees with her.

Mummy Nolan? More like Mother Bitch!! >:(
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    And still the same old garbage over Jim. ....really, REALLY want him to win now!!!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because at least Sam is respectful to his face. Call it hypocritical if you want but if you want to make the final, it seems self-defeating to bitch behind his back and constantly pick the poor guy up on everything he does, especially as you can now see the public seem to be supporting Jim in this one.

But you're right they have the right to dislike whomever they wish, but then don't be surprised if the public do the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    And still the same old garbage over Jim. ....really, REALLY want him to win now!!!!!:D:D

Initially Ollie was my favourite. But as time has gone by with Ollie not featuring much, the more Linda goes on at Jim the more I want Jim to win.

Linda you are doing Jim a huge favour in my eyes. Keep it up LOL!

• Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Linda knows this will make the edit and only serve Jim in a good way? Jim is going to win because of videos like that.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is horrible, truly vile. She cannot accept that Jim is actually popular with the public!
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way they keep going on makes me want jim to win even more!!