Keith Lemon

JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who is a guest on BOTS tonight has a very smutty senses of humour, is that ok?

Comments

• Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »

Lol....I wonder if the forum will give him a hard time.....I love Keith Lemon :D
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Lol....I wonder if the forum will give him a hard time.....I love Keith Lemon :D

Yes so do I, but I like Jim as well.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont find him or his show funny at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

Me too. Keith Lemon is hilarious
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the idiot.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith Lemon (older man) does boobie gestures when referring to Casey on BBOTs. Male member of audience says if he had Casey & Jasmine throwing themselves at him he'd "smash em both" Older man, says he's a red blooded male!

Forum meltdown? :)
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Or aka Leigh Francis is also a comedy act, hope people don't take him so seriously either. ;-)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    More amy, less keith.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes so do I, but I like Jim as well.

Jim to win
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sometimes enjoy Lemon. I never enjoy JD.
    I'm mad, me.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Let's hope he doesn't give a risky joke or the PC brigade will go into meltdown

Again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jobielad wrote: »
    Keith Lemon (older man) does boobie gestures when referring to Casey on BBOTs. Male member of audience says if he had Casey & Jasmine throwing themselves at him he'd "smash em both" Older man, says he's a red blooded male!

Forum meltdown? :)

He does and says outrageous stuff on CJ, there is no outcry, it is his sense of humour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Personally I don't watch anything Keith Lemon is on.

I don't appreciate his smutty humour he's a throwback from the Jim Davidson era. Didn't like it then don't like it now.

But please feel free to indulge yourselves in 3rd rate humour :D
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Or aka Leigh Francis is also a comedy act, hope people don't take him so seriously either. ;-)

And in the early days, he was always trying to break into the house as Avid Merrion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

He's not everyone's cup of tea...I've been a fan since he had Craig Phillips locked in the cupboard :D
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him.

But not sure what the point of this thread is other then to shit stir and take the piss out of those who are offended by Jim's humour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    I love him.

But not sure what the point of this thread is other then to shit stir and take the piss out of those who are offended by Jim's humour.

He's on BBBOTS....It's BB related
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    I love him.

KL has curled up blonde hair and talks like a baby and you are worried people are going to take the piss out of posters on here? :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love Keith Lemon and his humour can be outrageous some of these peeps have SOH bypass
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Being a made up character and one that is a parody of certain types of men, I'm going to stick my neck out and say YES.
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Or aka Leigh Francis is also a comedy act,

Since when did Leigh do comedy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him.

The point of this thread is to explain why Jim's humour and remarks on CBB are considered unacceptable by some would they be if Keith Lemon was saying the same thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Love Keith Lemon and his humour can be outrageous some of these peeps have SOH bypass

Agreed.
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

Me neither. Not a funny man at all. He says 'bangtidy' and everyones in stitches. Very unfunny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's done incredibly well career-wise considering he started out as Avid Merrion the Eastern European Jade Goody stalker complete with his cervical spine soft collar accessory all those years ago.