Options

Dappy Ollie Sam Luisa On 'This Morning'

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thank goodness Eamonn stopped Luisa talking and taking over, at the beginning, and interjected so that it wasn't all wasn't about her...and asked Sam a question, then...unbelievably,,..Sam didn't stop talking, she was rabbiting on, 100 miles an hour.

Sam said more in that short interview than she did the entire BB, she didn't stop squinting and putting on a strained smile I thought her ears were going to shoot out from the side of her face !!!

Dappy was bit more coherent than he had been earlier this morning on Daybreak, but he said exactly the same script to Eamonn, perhaps he had an autocue - but he came across very very well again - and then Eamonn landed wifey Ruth in it,...by saying "you said Sam was boring !", Ruth immediately said she hadn't !! Sam just still sat there with a forced cheshire grin, not letting anybody get a word in - Luisa seemed to attempt an interjection but failed miserably !!!

Eamonn and Ruth gave Luisa bit of a hard time, ie that she'd have had an argument, even if she'd been in the house on her own,... but they all grinned incessantly ,except for Dappy

- and Ruth and Eamonn even went as far as asking Ollie if he'd asked Sam on a date yet (yawn!!) - and Luisa suggested the London Aquarium. Sam replied with the rehearsed get-out statement "we haven't talked yet", or words to that effect..

It's worth a look.

Comments

• Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's all praise the vacuous boring numpties. Why do people suck up to Sam? I think this will be conclude my CBB experience.

See ya.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a way -one can sympathise with Sam that she really is being backed into a corner with the whole Ollie thing.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We haven't talked yet,well if they haven't talked yet,they'll never bleedin talk,or it could mean the mags haven't offered them enough yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluestone wrote: »
    In a way -one can sympathise with Sam that she really is being backed into a corner with the whole Ollie thing.
    it's a PR thing, they all know it's fake, it was obvious on the show, they're just carrying it on because they've been told to, including Eamonn and Ruth , - if you saw the way Ollie squirmed at the mention of it !! it was more than obvious ,, it's all nonsense.
    Jeepers Ollie overdid the fake tan, he looked ridiculous !
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam/Ollie have obviously been locked into a deal with a magazine to not say anything about them dating and it will be revealed in the next issue. I dont buy the whole we havent talked yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you do realise it is all 'made-up' -
    it's as good as a script from MIC or TOWIE - which is the point I think, Sam's so wooden ,, Ollie might as well go on a date with a chair
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all came across pretty well. Seems like they're real good friends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link to the interview?
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Thank goodness Eamonn stopped Luisa talking and taking over, at the beginning, and interjected so that it wasn't all wasn't about her...and asked Sam a question, then...unbelievably,,..Sam didn't stop talking, she was rabbiting on, 100 miles an hour.

Sam said more in that short interview than she did the entire BB, she didn't stop squinting and putting on a strained smile I thought her ears were going to shoot out from the side of her face !!!

Dappy was bit more coherent than he had been earlier this morning on Daybreak, but he said exactly the same script to Eamonn, perhaps he had an autocue - but he came across very very well again - and then Eamonn landed wifey Ruth in it,...by saying "you said Sam was boring !", Ruth immediately said she hadn't !! Sam just still sat there with a forced cheshire grin, not letting anybody get a word in - Luisa seemed to attempt an interjection but failed miserably !!!

Eamonn and Ruth gave Luisa bit of a hard time, ie that she'd have had an argument, even if she'd been in the house on her own,... but they all grinned incessantly ,except for Dappy

- and Ruth and Eamonn even went as far as asking Ollie if he'd asked Sam on a date yet (yawn!!) - and Luisa suggested the London Aquarium. Sam replied with the rehearsed get-out statement "we haven't talked yet", or words to that effect..

It's worth a look.

Brilliant summary!! :D:D All TOO very true, esp description of Sly Sam 'squinting', putting on a Cheshire smile 'so strained her ears might've shot out of the sides of her head.' EXACTLY right! I truly HOPE the Ollie/Sam Date From [HER] Hell is filmed--it is EVERYTHING she truly LOATHES!! :D
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »

It's worth a look.

This is a prime example of not having 3 wannabe's in the same interview. All wanting to talk at once with no thought for the other. I caught about half of this and that was enough.

Sam and Ollie are waiting for their mag deal so they cannot say, well, anything.

Loved Dappy sitting looking at himself on the monitor :D
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched that segment before Dappy seemed really sweet as he was shown in the show. Luisa still full of herself
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    Link to the interview?

Go to ITV player You will find it under the show This Morning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Go to ITV player You will find it under the show This Morning.

Yes just watched it but not really worth it. Sam saying how ill she is again - if she was that bad why did she not just go home.

Yes think they waiting for a mag deal but there is no chemistry between Ollie and Sam at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant summary!! :D:D All TOO very true, esp description of Sly Sam 'squinting', putting on a Cheshire smile 'so strained her ears might've shot out of the sides of her head.' EXACTLY right! I truly HOPE the Ollie/Sam Date From [HER] Hell is filmed--it is EVERYTHING she truly LOATHES!! :D

:D:D:D
    This is a prime example of not having 3 wannabe's in the same interview. All wanting to talk at once with no thought for the other. I caught about half of this and that was enough.

Sam and Ollie are waiting for their mag deal so they cannot say, well, anything.

Loved Dappy sitting looking at himself on the monitor :D

BIB :Dyes - twitch twitch, neck swaying side to side, ....slight improvement from the earlier interview though ...where he couldn't look at Kate for a millisecond, it's like someone had bet him NOT to look at her - hilarious !! (i know she's all botoxed-up , but even so...):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here's the link - from outset, montage of the show then .....Daps in his shades and Eamonn saying that Luisa knew how to stir and did a wooden spoon stirring motion- saying about Luisa.....
    "it's all about me"- not impressing Eamonn in the slightest,

I got the impression that Luisa not being allowed to take centre stage, knocked her out of sorts, bet she hated that, and she probably didn't like sharing the sofa with anyone... let alone the interview

-- and Sam would not shut up (crikey:o)

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/this-morning

from about 13.07 minutes in

Eamonn to Sam : "you said... if you won Big Brother you would be speechless, and do you know what.......you were speechless" :o:D

AND has Costos drawn a line on top of his forehead to define the start of his hair ? it's the wrong colour, he's drawn a 'brown' line, and his hair's black --- oopsie ! :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Yes just watched it but not really worth it. Sam saying how ill she is again - if she was that bad why did she not just go home.

Yes think they waiting for a mag deal but there is no chemistry between Ollie and Sam at all

Hearing how ill she was and having the rest running around after her she should have gone and come in the next show. There was no point of her being there.

They are just in it for the money imo. So glad I do not buy mags anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hearing how ill she was and having the rest running around after her she should have gone and come in the next show. There was no point of her being there.

They are just in it for the money imo. So glad I do not buy mags anymore.

she had a scan for a ......'boil'- i guess they thought her head would burst at some point and they'd not have to pay her or replace her, guess they misjudged how long she'd sit in there saying nothing then, hmmmm poor choice of HM. What a waste.