Options

Cheryl and Raign

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Am I the only one who thinks Cheryl is unprofessional when it comes to Raign? The Vodka? Gin and Tonic? bit really annoyed me actually

Comments

• Options
    satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    All scripted, can't believe anyone takes it seriously!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    She had a right bitch face on her. I wasn't impressed. Not professional.
  • Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she annoys cheryl so much, it kind of makes me root for her more.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's scripted, Cheryl should complain about her writer - they're making her look like a right cow.
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I thought the same.
    When Cheryl said she couldn't work with her, I bet she can't, how can she mentor someone who is soo much better than her.. Jealous much Cheryl? :)
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    It was too personal.

But the judges can all be rude at times.
  • Options
    Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Cheryl is unprofessional when it comes to Raign? The Vodka? Gin and Tonic? bit really annoyed me actually

No you're not. Cheryl was out of order. But I did laugh at Raign asking for a mic stand and then no using it :D
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl likes little cutesie people that she can patronise.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »
    Because she annoys cheryl so much, it kind of makes me root for her more.

Beat me to it :D
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very unprofessional and rude, but then you can't polish a turd can you? Cheryl's always been a nasty cow with a chip on her shoulder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    No you're not. Cheryl was out of order. But I did laugh at Raign asking for a mic stand and then no using it :D

Right? XD It was used for all of 2 seconds
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very unprofessional and rude, but then you can't polish a turd can you? Cheryl's always been a nasty cow with a chip on her shoulder.

That's why a lot of people don't like her .....plus her high and mighty attitude
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Even though it probably is scripted to whatever degree it still means cheryl isn't coming across very well.
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same as Cheryl. I think Raine is bloody awful! Hideous personality with delusions of grandeur. Instantly dislikable! What were the other judges thinking of, putting her through with that horrible droney voice?! Bring back Katie Weasel, she was wonderful and likeable by comparison!
  • Options
    baldtonybaldtony Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Reign came across as a boring arrogant delusional narcissist. Why should Cheryl have to like her? She manages to be nice to people who are much better singers and much better looking, so it can't be jealousy. Perhaps she genuinely couldn't stand her and thought she was an atrocious singer.
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Oh for gawd sake people, open your eyes!! Cheryl is TOLD what to do and how to react as are the rest of Simons puppets
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »

Tbf, I also bitch about fictional characters on tv, scripted or not if it's out there for entertainment we can still comment on it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baldtony wrote: »
    Reign came across as a boring arrogant delusional narcissist. Why should Cheryl have to like her?.

birds of a feather should flock together
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    satellite wrote: »

Of course it's all scripted, Simon's back so it'll be worse this year.

Boring that another thread has been created just to slag Cheryl off, people, if she bugs you that much, ignore her!! That's what I do with people I can't stand :cool:
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    If it's scripted, Cheryl should complain about her writer - they're making her look like a right cow.

This, whoever is writing Cheryl's lines is doing a hatchet. Surprised she's agreed to it. There must be a redemption arc built into the live shows for her. Only explanation I can think of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vix77 wrote: »
    No, I thought the same.
    When Cheryl said she couldn't work with her, I bet she can't, how can she mentor someone who is soo much better than her.. Jealous much Cheryl? :)

Most of this year's female contestants are better than Cheryl, she'd be like that to very single contestant.

I very much doubt she'd be jealous of someone who looks like Alice Cooper :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it's all scripted, Simon's back so it'll be worse this year.

Boring that another thread has been created just to slag Cheryl off, people, if she bugs you that much, ignore her!! That's what I do with people I can't stand :cool:

how can you ignore the judge they give all the airtime to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »
    how can you ignore the judge they give all the airtime to.

Why go to the trouble of creating threads and post endless comments about her? That's what I mean by ignore. You have no choice but to watch her on the show, but leave it go over your head.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wanted to impress simon which is understandable and Cheryl felt offended.
    Bit childish imo.
  • Options
    ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »

Glad someone else finally noticed :)

I have a theory that if you cross Cowell he takes his time to get revenge in a Machiavellian, keep you friends close keep your enemies closer, sort of way.

Noticed it in the first episode, when every one was moaning about it being The Cheryl Show. They actually made her look bad, walking out of auditions and generally being rude to contestants.

Even the segment of her receiving compliments from loads of guys was undermined with Mel B's comment "what am I chopped liver", which garnered Mel a lot of online sympathy.

Cheryl remembering Amy Connelly after such a long was derided as ridiculous, with Amy now coming out saying it was all set up.

There are also the forthcoming episodes which it will be interesting to see how they edit it, but Cheryl was heavily booed during the final selections, with half the crowd walking out in disgust at her.