• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Shock! Madonna in yet another ungainly 'legs akimbo' pose. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes starting to look like the old prostitute in 'My Name is Earl'.

And yeah, I'll bet there was a partypack of NeutraAir used up in there!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No class whatsoever......and hell knows why these so-called 'alluring' poses have to involved splayed legs??

The whole world has seen it all before, love. :sleep::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh!!! :eek: :(

She should have a lot more class and self respect for herself and act her bloody age.

That first pose is particularly disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airbrushed much?! She looks at least 20 years younger
  • Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ye gods.

And is there any surprise why Ritchie didn't fight to save the marriage.

I can smell the rancidity from here.

Stank.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says she poses "provocatively" ?
    She looks like one of the old slappers you see walking around Kings Cross.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FGS, love, put it away. Nobody's impressed!:rolleyes:

I actually feel sick and wish I hadn't looked! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    ewww. not very nice.

"smell yer ma" springs to mind.

just a bit tacky and sad. poor old madonna, time to give it up love, let the younger ones have a go eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    ewww. not very nice.

"smell yer ma" springs to mind.

just a bit tacky and sad. poor old madonna, time to give it up love, let the younger ones have a go eh?

Why should she? She can't just give up because she's hit 50 and because some people don't like her and want to throw the age card at her :rolleyes:

She looks fantastic. Most women half her age would kill for a body like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I don't want to see anyone's fanny staring out at me frankly, young or old

it would be ungraceful if she were a 17 year old supermodel
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most women half her age would kill for a body like that.

Yes, but it wouldn't hurt for her to leave a little under wraps.

She looks disgusting. The pose is revolting. Grow up, Madonna.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Why should she? She can't just give up because she's hit 50 and because some people don't like her and want to throw the age card at her :rolleyes:

I agree that she most certainly shouldn't give up just because she is 50. However I do think that she is looking rather sinewy and nasty. which doesn't help matters. Maybe if she put a bit of weight on people wouldn't feel so appalled when they see her.

I wouldn't kill for her body, I don't think it's either attractive or womanly, but I admire her tenacity for trying to keep herself fit. I just don't think the scrawny look suits her at all and it's a look that will not age well once she starts to hit mid 50's.
  • markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks great and good to see she that she can still rattle everyone's cages, as she has always been able to do :)
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's not her age (you're right, she can do what she likes). It's not her looks (because she doesn't look like that, I bet the airbrush artist had cramp after that ad campaign), it's the fact that ladies keep their legs closed :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not her age (you're right, she can do what she likes). It's not her looks (because she doesn't look like that, I bet the airbrush artist had cramp after that ad campaign), it's the fact that ladies keep their legs closed :D

I couldn't agree more; I'm not particularly interested in seeing what Madonna's had for breakfast.
  • markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty much every celebrity who appears in magazines has airbrushing though (Cheryl Cole on the cover of Vogue is a recent example).. so why shouldn't Madonna? Plus if you look at the article, there is one paparazzi picture that hasn't been airbrushed at all yet she still looks fine.

Madonna has never been naturally attractive, but even at 50, it's amazing what make up can do.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am no fan of airbrushing in general but she looks like a plastic doll in those adverts. Cheryl Cole is half Madonna's age, so she at least looks human with a bit of airbrushing. Madonna is 50 and it wouldn't hurt her to look halfway human in the ads!

I've certainly never thought she was attractive (she looks like the scrawniest turkey in the butcher's shop) but there's no denying she makes an effort and looks after herself.

She should still keep her flaps to herself though - the tramp!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ignore it all madge -u look greatat age 50 despite what daily snail and posters on here think

anyone would think once you reach age 50 its scholl shoes and down the whist drive....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    Urgh!!! :eek: :(

She should have a lot more class and self respect for herself and act her bloody age.

That first pose is particularly disgusting.

so how should a 50 year old act....in your bloody opinion??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With dignity.

Is that dignity? Showing her stench trench off to the masses?

I don't stink so...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    By any basic level of taste, it's just tacky and desperate.

Which, for me, sums up the festering remnants of her glory years which we are now having to endure.

How long before we're sitting there watching this skeletal middle-aged woman grinding her arthritic hips over the body of a guy young enough to be her son. through our fingers, as it turns into a kind of macabre horror show?
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Oh the wonders of airbrushing,where would they be without it..http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/wenn_madonna_080728_ssv.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    "raunchiest pose ever"???

I guess the author of this article hasn't seen her older photo's. :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so how should a 50 year old act....in your bloody opinion??

With a bit of common sense and class!

No-one is saying that 50 year olds should suddenly start dressing and acting like pensioners. What people are saying here is that the 'legs akimbo' pose is just ugly and unflattering, and would be so, even if it was a 20 year old doing it! Quite why the Louis Vuitton people and Madonna thought that such ugly poses (and the incredibly unflattering outfits, which accentuate the ugliness of the poses) would entice people to buy the woefully overpriced LV products is beyond me! Unless it was a joke (by LV) at Madonna's expense - "See what we've done here? Got an old bag to advertise our new bags!"