Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is Teresa doing?
  • HiMyNameIsHiMyNameIs Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Yes she's 15 :D

Has Theresa been in every later since she got here?

:eek::eek:

Not a great casting, I must admit. But she's been recast, hasn't she?? Don't know what the new one looks like but fingers crossed she looks younger than the current actress.

I can't explain how sorry I feel for Nick Pickard - I know it was his own choice but shaving off your eyebrows is a REALLY big commitment. One which I feel he may regret. :(
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    How is Dom out of jail? Did he not go down for setting the fire that killed Steph and Malachy?

He did but only for two years I think.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Liking the new McQueen already
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Duncan's still a loser then? Would of been nice to show him growing up and becoming more confident
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,686
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    What is Teresa doing?

Getting on my bleedin' nerves as usual.:mad:
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theresa.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    So Duncan's still a loser then? Would of been nice to show him growing up and becoming more confident

He's in the army so I think he's grown a bit. I wouldn't have imagined the old Duncan doing that.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite fancy the evil officer (?) bullying the new McQueen. :o
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,799
    Forum Member
    How can they afford to stay in a place like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is this girl, by the way? (Tilly and Esther's friend)
  • rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am LOVING Finn and Tony! And Kurt too, ahhh the nostalgia! I'm even liking Dom!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HiMyNameIs wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

Not a great casting, I must admit. But she's been recast, hasn't she??

I can't explain how sorry I feel for Nick Pickard - I know it was his own choice but shaving off your eyebrows is a REALLY big commitment. One which I feel he may regret. :(

She certainly does look old but the actress is / was 18 when she got the part - lots of 15 year olds in soaps are played by older actresses (including cindy who was 18 when she played a 15 year old!) I think people just have a problem with it as she is the extreme opposit of the old holly!

I've seen the re casted actresses show reel and she seems good - better than wallis day anyway!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »

I think it's a relative's.
    Forum Member
    Loving this already, mainly because of the old characters of Finn and Kurt. They were my era of Hollyoaks. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    He's in the army so I think he's grown a bit. I wouldn't have imagined the old Duncan doing that.

I hope he has and won't just try, and fail, to pull Theresa all week - that's all he ever done in the main show!
    Forum Member
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »

Think that lass who I don't have a clue about said it is her Uncle's place. In typical Hollyoaks fashion they always seem to have a relative who has a huge country pile or something they get the use of for a weekend. :D
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    The whole army segment is boring me. Not massively impressed with the new Mcqueen- will he be a regular? Always hated Duncan and Theresa. .. hopefully this strand gets better.

The teen section has started better than I thought it would. Nice to see Callum developing. Nice to see callum full stop come to think of it.

The tony strand is the best. Love Dom and Finn
    Am a bit concerned tony might actually die from this though. Hollyoaks is so hard to predict!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,799
    Forum Member
    Think that lass who I don't have a clue about said it is her Uncle's place. In typical Hollyoaks fashion they always seem to have a relative who has a huge country pile or something they get the use of for a weekend. :D

I think her name is Jade, it's very typical in soaps people go away to stay in a random place in the middle of nowhere owned by someones rich long lost relation.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I see Callum's had a personality transplant again.

Apart from the Tony stuff, so far and from what we know is coming up, all this is is an excuse to see young attractive people have and talk about sex. It's quite pathetic. I mean a lesbian threesome, really? Talk about desperate for ratings. Would they ever consider doing an all male threesome, no way. They want teenage boys to tune in a combust at the sight of it, it's not about storytelling and it's offensive. It makes it so that the love between two women is being utilised too titilate straight men rather than being valid in itself. All this does is trivialise lesbianism. This wouldn't happen for a gay relationship between two men. Sexism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww Dom
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great seeing the old faces but with Tony and what's going on with Darren then seeing Ruth again would have been great, as well as Carol!