Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good :D
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Sounds good :D

yeah but some of the spoilers seem to have been embargoed!

This is also meant to have been the week of
    Zainab's "overdose"

Pete Lawson tweeted that he has wrote thursday's and friday's!
    He is a great writer and wrote two of the southend episodes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Tanya continues to confide in Lauren about her condition, but can Lauren carry such a burden?

OMG :eek: so its Lauren who finds out about Tanya's cancer :eek: i thought it was Alfie after spoilers suggested that it was him, but its Lauren :eek: how will Lauren take the news that her mum's got cancer? Will she tell anyone? Will she call Max? who knows...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanya continues to confide in Lauren about her condition, but can Lauren carry such a burden?

OMG :eek: so its Lauren who finds out about Tanya's cancer :eek: i thought it was Alfie after spoilers suggested that it was him, but its Lauren :eek: how will Lauren take the news that her mum's got cancer? Will she tell anyone? Will she call Max? who knows...

It looks like she confides in Alfie in the tuesday episode and he probably encourages her to tell her family!
    Lauren is probably her best option
    Cora & Rainie are probably drunk and Abi is the youngest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday 26 September
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

Ben gets close to Duncan but, just when they think they are
    alone, Patrick sees them.

Worried that Patrick will tell his dad what he witnessed, Ben makes it clear to Patrick that he has to keep his secret.

Meanwhile, Syed is determined to get the truth from his mother and, in desperation, seeks out his father for help. He is shocked when he learns what his father has done.

Tuesday 27 September
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

Syed and Tamwar are angry at their father when they realise what he has done and encourage him to talk to their mother.

Meanwhile, Ben panics when he thinks Patrick is about to reveal his secret. Fearful of admitting the truth to his father, Ben takes matters into his own hands.

Elsewhere, Michael is not happy when he sees how close Vanessa is getting to Eddie.

Thursday 29 September
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

The fallout from Ben's lies reverberates around the Square, leading to Patrick losing his job and Phil being accused of racism.

Meanwhile, Tyler and Anthony are furious with Eddie when he admits the truth about Craig.

Elsewhere, Michael steps up his plan to get rid of Vanessa, but is angry when she gets the upper hand.

Friday 30 September
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD

Michael wants Vanessa out of his family's life and offers her an incentive to leave Walford for good.

Meanwhile, Phil is furious when he realises that The Arches have been vandalised and wants to find out who is responsible.

Elsewhere, Ian tells Mandy how inconsiderate she is, but she soon makes him realise that someone who behaves the way he wants is not the person he really wants to spend time with.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: what has Masood done?
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Michael :D
  • The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    wow michael and the bubbly's in the fridge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick is going to be involved in episodes as well :D about time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick is going to be involved in episodes as well :D about time

BK said he would
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I like the way other characters are getting involved in Ben's story , the racism aspect could be interesting!

nice to see Yusef and Michael's stories are still going too!

Did Michael's mum kill herself because of the guilt of giving up Craig?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Did Michael's mum kill herself because of the guilt of giving up Craig?

Hopefully we'll find that out next Friday.
  • JamieEastEnderJamieEastEnder Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Oh god its true then. Masood and Zainab are getting divorced :(

f**k you Kirkwood for ruining the best couple on the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    To air October 25, 2011

Patrick:You're in luck. The last pair.

Rainie:You've saved my life.

Patrick:It's what I do, all day every day. Don't thank me.

Hmm.
    Looks like Patrick gets his job back, then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh, another week with the Moons, oh joy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh, another week with the Moons, oh joy.

It's mainly Michael
  • The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member

i thought katie and peter were gonna stay together loool:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WHAT!!! This can't happen. :eek: screw you BK if it does
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More spoilers
    Monday 19th septemberwritten by Heather Robson
    Tanya heads to the hospital for her operation, still determined not to tell anyone about her condition - only to receive a heartbreaking glimpse of how her family would cope without her. Darren and Jodie try to enjoy their stag and hen nights, but the groom struggles to deal with the repercussions of his one-night stand with Lauren, while Michael warns Vanessa to stay away from his family and Faith makes a move on Fat Boy. Joe Swash returns as Mickey Miller

Tuesday 20th september-Written by Matthew Evans

Jodie insists she has forgiven Darren and is determined to go ahead with the wedding, but her husband-to-be is plagued by doubts after a visit from Vanessa. Tanya despairs at her daughters' behaviour and realises she has to tell Lauren the truth, while Syed is horrified to discover Zainab hid Amira's phone number from him

and the Cast list for mon. & tues. that week
    Ace Bhatti (Dr Yusef Khan), Marc Elliott (Syed Masood), Nina Wadia (Zainab Masood), Himesh Patel (Tamwar Masood), Meryl Fernandes (Afia Masood), Nitin Ganatra (Masood Ahmed), Diane Parish (Denise Fox), Jo Joyner (Tanya Jessop), Jacqueline Jossa (Lauren Branning), Lorna Fitzgerald (Abi Branning), Ann Mitchell (Cora Cross), Tanya Franks (Rainie Cross), Joshua Pascoe (Ben Mitchell), Steven France (Duncan Willis), Steve McFadden (Phil Mitchell), Jamie Borthwick (Jay Mitchell), John Partridge (Christian Clarke), Charlie G Hawkins (Darren Miller), Joe Swash (Mickey Miller), Kylie Babbington (Jodie Gold), Rachel Bright (Poppy Meadow), Zoe Lucker (Vanessa Gold), David Essex (Eddie Moon), Tony Discipline (Tyler Moon), Matt Lapinskas (Anthony Moon), Steve John Shepherd (Michael Moon), Shane Richie (Alfie Moon), Jessie Wallace (Kat Moon), Tameka Empson (Kim Fox), Gillian Wright (Jean Slater), Pam St Clement (Pat Evans), George Layton (Norman Simmonds), Modupe Adeyeye (Faith Olubunmi), Ellen Thomas (Grace Olubunmi), Ricky Norwood (Arthur `Fat Boy' Chubb), Shona McGarty (Whitney Dean), Nicola Stapleton (Mandy Salter), Danielle Harold (Lola Pearce), Cheryl Fergison (Heather Trott), Jane Slaughter (Tracey), Tim Berrington (Dr Leonard Graham), Sally Ann Burnett (Nurse Linda), Gregory Finnegan (Dr Arnott)

Thursday 22nd septemberwritten by Pete Lawson
    Yusef fears his plot is about to unravel when Zainab refuses to take any more sleeping pills - so he secretly adds a large dose to her food. Ben decides to join the boxing gym after Phil humiliates him during a sparring session, Lauren's efforts to help Tanya only make her more upset, and Jean is left in charge of the Vic for the day.

looks like a great week!
    Tanya' s storyline
    Zainab's overdose
    and Darren's exit
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    More spoilers

looks like a great week!
    Tanya' s storyline
    Zainab's overdose
    and Darren's exit

and Ben kisses Duncan on the friday , so start of that storyline aswell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does Phil own the mini mart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does Phil own the mini mart.

no I think that it's part of a chain of stores, didn't Yolande get promoted to Birmingham?
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member

WHAT!!! This can't happen. :eek: screw you BK if it does

Don't you think he'll take them to the very edge for Yusef's revenge, then they will team up again in support of each other when they find out Yusef was behind all their woes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Don't you think he'll take them to the very edge for Yusef's revenge, then they will team up again in support of each other when they find out Yusef was behind all their woes?

ohhhh, that's interesting. I just hope whatever happens they end up back together. I believe sometimes you have to go so far away to come back and I hope this is the case. I was thinking that Masood may ask for a divorce and she may agree/get pushed into it but it will never reach them actually going for it? :confused:
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure they aren't yet...on the back of one decent episode.