Options

Garraway V Carey

Comments

• Options
    merseyboymerseyboy Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Thats the thing with Mariah fans, she could drown 20 white kittens with her bare hands and they would have nothing but praise for her.

Personally I feel both Garraway and Carey are both nobody's that shouldn't be given the time of day. :sleep:

Then the big question is, why are you reading this thread and commenting???
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,018
    Forum Member
    acid rain wrote: »
    Bringing your own toilet paper hardly counts as diva behavior, does it?

If anything it's a good idea.

Why this story is unbeliveable.....

A star of Mariah's calibre would have someone to go to the loo for them.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t care if you think her music is crap or that she’s a bad singer cos at the end of the day I love her and that’s all that matters. However what I can’t stand is when people spew utter garbage about her which is untrue and believe the tabloid bs cos they can’t think for themselves.
    The press are notorious liars, scaremongers etc etc they make up outlandish stuff about celebs because they know how gullible the public are. And which presenters have come forward to support these claims? apart from Lorraine Kelly who is known for being a two faced cow.

Why do you call Lorraine Kelly a two faced cow?? For daring to speak up against your precious Mariah? She's as entitled to air her opinions as anyone else is. How does that make her two faced?:confused:

If the press really are telling porkies why doesnt she take legal action against them?
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    If the press really are telling porkies why doesnt she take legal action against them?

Why dont they take action against her reps for calling them liars?

This could go on forever
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,018
    Forum Member
    Why do you call Lorraine Kelly a two faced cow?? For daring to speak up against your precious Mariah? She's as entitled to air her opinions as anyone else is. How does that make her two faced?:confused:

Depends if the 'lies' are seen as damaging or more publicity.

It is not unkown for 'bizarre' stories, said to be untrue, to have come directly from the celeb's management team.
  • Options
    MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was extremely unprofessional to repeat gossip as something that actually happened in the press. It could have been third or fourth hand and full of Chinese whispers type changes.
  • Options
    Imperfect AngelImperfect Angel Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She kisses Mariahs arse in interviews yet the moment she leaves the country she starts bad mouthing her. She clearly has a problem with her but is too weak to say it to her face.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She kisses Mariahs arse in interviews yet the moment she leaves the country she starts bad mouthing her. She clearly has a problem with her but is too weak to say it to her face.

She's not likely to bad mouth her to her face is she? Lorraine works for GMTV, and if she said something out of turn it might put other big stars off going on the show. She could lose her job over it.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Her job is to kiss peoples arses. GMTV isn't really the show for saying what you really think.

Mind you, a whole lot of people might be late for work if the programme was full of interviewers telling the celebs what they really thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    How do they know she brought her own toilet paper, was someone peeking?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    typical gorroaway - STFU love
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I don't mean she should bad mouth her to her face but she could at least ask Mariah about her so called diva antics instead of talking crap about her once she has left the country.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    Bringing your own toilet paper hardly counts as diva behavior, does it?

If anything it's a good idea.

Mariah dumps?!? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    So she paints pictures? :confused:

Actually you will find she is the third best-selling female singer and sixteenth overall recording singer, "of all time".

Jeez, what a loser!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not likely to bad mouth her to her face is she? Lorraine works for GMTV, and if she said something out of turn it might put other big stars off going on the show. She could lose her job over it.

Its my understanding that Give Me The Vallium, is 75% per cent owned by ITV 25% by Disney how "Mickey Mouse" is that:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Garraway has been carpeted by GMTV bosses for unfairly slating Mariah Carey.

The show’s presenter not only got her facts wrong, but she was not even in the studios when the singer was interviewed by Lorraine Kelly. But Kate said in her magazine column that two minders carried Mariah into a chair to avoid creasing her dress and that she even brought her own loo roll.

Kate said: “I’ve heard rumours about her being a diva. Turns out it’s all true. While Mariah was nice, her entourage outnumbered the GMTV crew.”

But the claims were furiously denied by Mariah’s management and Kate, 42, has been ordered not to make that kind of mistake again.

Some GMTV staff fear her comments could affect their ability to get A-list guests on to their sofa in the mornings.

A source said: “What Kate claimed wasn’t true and it has caused big problems backstage.”

“The huge entourage was actually a choir and musicians used by Mariah. When stars come to be interviewed on GMTV they don’t expect this. Even worse, what Kate wrote wasn’t true.”

“Kate has been carpeted by bosses and told it cannot happen again. It looks bad for GMTV to be linked to these sort of comments about a guest.”

A source close to Kate added: “She was misinformed and is mortified by what has happened. She has apologised to Mariah and her bosses and will make amends in her column next week.”

Mariah Connection: Finally someone has done their job properly and apologised for the rude comments about Mariah! We can’t wait to see Kate’s apology next week! We won’t hold our breath for a similar apology from The Daily Mail, who have published nearly two weeks of utter rubbish & lies!
    Like I tell everyone time and time again all this stories about Mariah demanding this and that is all made up by the press! She is not the demon she is painted out to be, she's loving, warm, generous, kind and very funny. It's a shame people don't learn how she really is as a person instead of believing everything they read or hear from unknown sources.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    merseyboy wrote: »
    Then the big question is, why are you reading this thread and commenting???

Oh yes thats right I forgot, this isn't a forum and we can't discuss anything or anyone we don't particulary like nor give a monkeys about, oh silly me. From now on I will only post in threads of subjects I enjoy. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OTD wrote: »
    Jeez, what a loser!:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say she was a loser, but a nobody all the same. ;)
  • Options
    SHAFTSHAFT Posts: 4,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I tell everyone time and time again all this stories about Mariah demanding this and that is all made up by the press! She is not the demon she is painted out to be, she's loving, warm, generous, kind and very funny. It's a shame people don't learn how she really is as a person instead of believing everything they read or hear from unknown sources.

Do you know her personally? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love it

the gor is mortified - quite right. should bring her down a peg or three.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like Calamity Kate has had a right talking-to by GMTV bosses.

Too much to ask that she won't be spouting any more of her idle gossip......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I thought it was interesting that Kate Garraway did exactly the same thing as Philip Schofield had done on Twitter the week before.

This bitchy 'expose' style coverage feels out-of-place when coming from the mouths of such obsequious interviewers. They make their money with grovelling, kid-gloves questions - if they're happy to bask in the glow of a real celebrity, perhaps they should remember on which side their bread's buttered. Don't suppose GMTV can expect Mariah to be lowered onto their couch again anytime soon.

I wrote about this a couple of days ago at http://p0pvulture.blogspot.com/2009/11/attack-of-couch-people.html - I would have put the whole post in here, but it's a bit long.
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Kate Garraway and I think she richly deserved that public telling off for repeating inaccurate bitchy hearsay aka lies.

Whatever one may think of Mariah she is infinitely more popular and successful than Kate ... wonder why?
  • Options
    bob_fossilbob_fossil Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You’d think Kate Garraway of all people would know not to print hearsay or unsubstantiated gossip, seeing as she got a payout from the Mirror over them printing nonsense about her.

Short memory...stupid woman! :rolleyes: