League of Gentlemen Tonite!!

2»

Comments

• Peej KertonPeej Kerton Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by FB_Rogers

Anyway, cannot wait for next week, if it was as good as this, wanna see when Barbara, drops her bump, most of all. ;)

"Wheres it gonna come out"
    hahahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she does have a vagina now, remember, from series 1, when she was tellin Jeff about it ib the taxi,

But then I dont understand how she got a womb, or any eggs
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O do not talk crap, try consontrating on the program, and not the small logo, you do not even notice it. If you do, then you have consontration problems, and i recommend a doctor. I will be waching it on choice from now on, since i am 1 week a head now....

It was also the early start / episode overlap that bugged me. And I'm not that bothered at having to wait a whole week for the next episode.

As for the DOG, well if you can live with the logo then good for you. I'd rather watch the program than an advert. Bugs the s*** out of me, like having a post-it note on the screen, see 497 similar posts for details...

ps. I recommend a dictionary.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved the first episode - a huge Pauline fan anyway - but wasn't so keen on teh second one - but will still be watching of course.
  • QuackersQuackers Posts: 4,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ps. I recommend a dictionary.

What do i need one of those for? You perfectly understood what i said, so it served its job. This is a forum, not an english paper. Newbies :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do i need one of those for? You perfectly understood what i said, so it served its job. This is a forum, not an english paper. Newbies

OK, I got what you were trying to say. Apologies, I stupidly assumed that English was your first language.

I understand that DOGs don't seem to bother you. Perhaps you can learn to deal with the fact that some of us have digital TV for a better quality viewing experience. I happen to quite like the Leage of Gentleman, and I want to watch it in the best conditions possible. BBC Choice's poor handling (DOGs, programme overlap) doesn't appeal to me, especially if the only incentive is seeing it a whole week early (and who bets they do a "24" and hold back the last episode?).
  • QuackersQuackers Posts: 4,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you can learn to deal with the fact that some of us have digital TV for a better quality viewing experience.

and you have this, BBC1, BB2, ITV1, Channel 4, Channel 5 have no DOG's on Digital. Multichannel TV, or Subscripton TV has always had DOGS, even in the days of Analogue, so when they went Digital, this stays the same, but the picture quality goes up. Digital TV is not more channels, its about having an improved version of existing channels, by improved, i mean better picture quality. You got Digital TV for better quality viewing and you have this. Pay TV or a lot of Digital Only channels have DOGS. How this should effect the BBC's new channels is another matter, as its not subscription TV , but on the other hand its competeing with Pay TV channels, and is in the same market. But i am not going to turn this thread into a DOG war, we have enough of them as it is.

The BBC are doing a good thing with the turn over to BBC Choice now to watch the next episode, its giving viewes and incentive to go and get Digital TV.

As for the english thing, i like to spell Phonetically it places, and when typing it makes it a lot easyer. Maybe you should go experience a forum where nobody cares, they have a lot less fights on them, than they do in here, much more friendlyer

Say what you see!
  • daVe420xdaVe420x Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    OK, I got what you were trying to say. Apologies, I stupidly assumed that English was your first language

i was enjoying the thread and i read straight through it
    the beauty of english is that its a highly adaptive language
    consider it the brains own error/correction rate
    the same part of the brain that removes those dogs from the corner of the screen for us

missed the first half (getting home from work) and its sad to think things will never be 'local' again
    but it did need a change and it should be as good as ever
    the 2nd one was a good laugh