Options

Nick is extremely fake

Comments

• Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont mind him but i dont believe his "bumbling act" at all, he is being a bit of a Hugh Grant character IMO, and if i see him pick his nose and then run it through his hair one more time i will vomit!!
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least a few others can see right through this clown. His "nervy" act is only fooling the gullible.
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's fake, I think he tries to nice to every one not to cause problems.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do we actually mean by fake? Personally I think it would be really hard to be myself (at least for the first few weeks) in there with cameras everywhere and other strong personalities wanting attention. Maybe he has/is being a little fake but is he the only one in there...?
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep nick and the rest of the house is doing what big brother wants to - dislike jade it was a someone from the production team that yell get jade out just like get perez out.

Nick is a Muppet just like the rest of them.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep nick and the rest of the house is doing what big brother wants to - dislike jade it was a someone from the production team that yell get jade out just like get perez out.

I have no doubt that it was someone from the production team who shouted " Get Jade out " they were hoping the crowd would join in , but they didn't and he ended up being one lone voice
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    I have no doubt that it was someone from the production team who shouted " Get Jade out " they were hoping the crowd would join in , but they didn't and he ended up being one lone voice

:D He seemed to console himself by roaring YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! as soon as Adjoa got evicted :D
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member

Of course it was. Production are the biggest sh*t stirrers on the face of this planet. I still cant get over them shouting "Hazels slagging Daley off in the Sun" over the wall. Planting an agent provocateur in the audience is right up BB's street.

Just my gut feeling mind. :)

Oh and Nick's a second rate Aaron Allard copycat.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I don't think he dropped her JUST to appease the others. I do think he came out of a fugue state and suddenly felt very differently about her, repulsed almost. Neither of these is admirable, but I'll bet most of us have either done similar or been on the receiving end.

The famous philosopher Katy Perry had it right when she opined, one day in the square, "You're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down...someone call the doctor, gotta case of love bipolar!".
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He jumped into her bed...snuggled up to her. Heard a boo hiss about her from the audience and dumped her like a hot potaote...

Oh and

Heard positive cheers for Eileeen (God knows why:confused:) and suddendly tells her he loves her...

Yeah Nick is such a catch...:p

He was friendly with Eileen before the cheers and was one of the few people who did not nominate her and sat next to her being supportive during the live eviction even though his "showmance" at the time didn't like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's not as fake as her childhood Ouija board trauma, Aaron's fake tears, etc….
    He is a people pleaser who doesn't like confrontation. He has a neurotic habit of touching his nose, face and hair but he is not picking his nostrils of buggers. It's interesting how some like to jump on the hate bandwagon as long as it is not directed at their favorites…all those who have gone off him yet were never on him to begin with (that's cool, I can understand finding all or most of the housemates annoying especially as time goes on)
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's basically keeping himself safe. He was well close to being besotted with Jade
  • Options
    lee_mcclearylee_mccleary Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was obviously into Jade. She played him, now shes regretting it because everybody knows.
  • Options
    SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    He's basically keeping himself safe. He was well close to being besotted with Jade

I don't think he was close to, I would say he actually was besotted with her and probably still is but popular opinion in the house can be a powerful driving force in effecting anyones choices.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    I've really gone off him tonight. Jade genuinely likes him as a best mate and he's dropped her like a stone because he knows it'll make him look bad. He's a massive fan of the show and knows exactly how it works

Couldn't agree more - he did not show himself in a good light during tonight's HL show.. the problem is that now he's rejoined the main group they won't vote for him - so we're stuck with him for a good few weeks.

Jade is bound to be up unless BB pull some strings... another rule break perhaps and the punishment will be that they are all up... can't see much else saving her, which is shame, because she truly is a *strong* housemate, the rest are just sheep.
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SneakyBoo wrote: »
    I don't think he was close to, I would say he actually was besotted with her and probably still is but popular opinion in the house can be a powerful driving force in effecting anyones choices.

It's only early in though. If it was six weeks along the line and it was like this then I'd be convinced he was besotted with her. But he put the blockers up at the right time.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    he did absolutely the right thing. You only get one shot at BB and he shouldn't waste it under the duvet with Jade. Nothing against her, but there are other people in that house and he shouldn't be isolating himself.
    He could have moved gradually away without announcing it to the world.
    Sifter22 wrote: »

If that's what he thinks he's deluded
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    still people cant see it, if he was so deeply besotted and in love with her you think he would give a shit what anybody thought? he'd be backing her up, maybe not to other people in a confrontational way but on a one to one emotional level, instead he left her to take the brunt of it alone and snaked his way around the houses. total fraud.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he realized she was toxic but he's still a horny 19 year old guy (he is normal)
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    lightblues wrote: »
    I think he's being honest And straightforward to Jade, better to be like that than standoffish

Really! what show are you watching then??? :confused: And he has been standoffish and distant towards her since BB mentioned the rule break No way has he been honest. If he was he would tell her how he went around certain hms blaming her for the incident while sugarcoating his part, let her know that he wasn't prepared to put his part in the house in jeopardy just for her friendship! etc. etc. But he won't will he?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    lightblues wrote: »
    I think he's being honest And straightforward to Jade, better to be like that than standoffish

See that's the thing he wasn't honest at all till the end, first he went around the house telling people about it thus speaking about her behind her back. Especially when he was talking to Harriet, saying he suddenly had a dislike towards her which makes no sense whatsoever seeing as all that has changed from the night before when they were still really close was that big brother had revealed they talked about noms. That really put me off him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Nigelk wrote: »
    What do we actually mean by fake? Personally I think it would be really hard to be myself (at least for the first few weeks) in there with cameras everywhere and other strong personalities wanting attention. Maybe he has/is being a little fake but is he the only one in there...?

In my opinion, he's worse in a way for dropping a friend when she needed her most. He could of maybe said they should step back on the constant hugging and affection but no need to go saying he suddenly had a dislike towards her
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    Have to say I've never got the Nick love on here. He seems a nice guy but he just annoys me at times. Hopefully now he's not going to be glued to Jade I'll grow to like him.

I think from conversation in the house. Think it was Jack and Joel that they think he was disappearing clinging to Jade all the time and it wasnt doing his experience any good.
    In his favour I thought he had decided to cool off before all the flack( whatever it is as) I havent watched yet, against Jade.
    If its the case that he is now slagging her off then he has signed his own demise. So a loser either way.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's not as fake as her childhood Ouija board trauma, Aaron's fake tears, etc….
    He is a people pleaser who doesn't like confrontation. He has a neurotic habit of touching his nose, face and hair but he is not picking his nostrils of buggers. It's interesting how some like to jump on the hate bandwagon as long as it is not directed at their favorites…all those who have gone off him yet were never on him to begin with (that's cool, I can understand finding all or most of the housemates annoying especially as time goes on)

"I love you like my mother, Sarah. I'm putting you up for nomination."...

As for you saying that people who have gone of him were never on him, well that's wrong. He was emerging as my favourite until his abrupt U-turn on Jade once he'd seen the way the house had turned on her. A complete coward to my mind, and not someone I'd want as a friend - in there or in real life.
    wallace21 wrote: »
    still people cant see it, if he was so deeply besotted and in love with her you think he would give a shit what anybody thought? he'd be backing her up, maybe not to other people in a confrontational way but on a one to one emotional level, instead he left her to take the brunt of it alone and snaked his way around the houses. total fraud.
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    See that's the thing he wasn't honest at all till the end, first he went around the house telling people about it thus speaking about her behind her back. Especially when he was talking to Harriet, saying he suddenly had a dislike towards her which makes no sense whatsoever seeing as all that has changed from the night before when they were still really close was that big brother had revealed they talked about noms. That really put me off him

Both good points.

If his feelings for her were as real as he claims they were he'd have never distanced himself the way he did, much less activley bitch about her behind her back. it makes me wonder if perhaps Nick, our learned BB fan, is a bit more snidey than he would have us believe with his erms and aars and his innocent persona. Certainly he was quick and astute enough to provide a narrative (that of the manipulated boy) to excuse his behaviour to the house once he felt the heat on him following the noms talk reveal.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I love you like my mother, Sarah. I'm putting you up for nomination."...

As for you saying that people who have gone of him were never on him, well that's wrong. He was emerging as my favourite until his abrupt U-turn on Jade once he'd seen the way the house had turned on her. A complete coward to my mind, and not someone I'd want as a friend - in there or in real life.

Both good points.

If his feelings for her were as real as he claims they were he'd have never distanced himself the way he did, much less activley bitch about her behind her back. it makes me wonder if perhaps Nick, our learned BB fan, is a bit more snidey than he would have us believe with his erms and aars and his innocent persona. Certainly he was quick and astute enough to provide a narrative (that of the manipulated boy) to excuse his behaviour to the house once he felt the heat on him following the noms talk reveal.

Very well put, excellent in fact:)