Missing Mrs O?

The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have seen a few threads popping up over the last few weeks saying that would like to see the return of Sharon Osbourne and I wondered how many people really do miss her.

I know we now have Cheryl with her wise words of wisdom and her cutting edge fashion statements to keep us fully entertained but is Sharon really missed?

Not by me she isn't I always found her course and common, a bit of a modern day harpy really but thats just my opinion.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest no.

Only remember her when her name pops up on the forum.:)
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Don't miss her in the slightest, the show is much better without the horrid old hag.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    The original line up of Simon, Sharon and Louis worked. However when Dannii was then added it didn't with them three.

The current line up now works and is gelled. I would say Simon, Louis, Dannii and Cheryl works just as well as Simon, Sharon and Louis did.
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Don't worry, it's only Mr Blonde saying it.
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I am, love or hate her, you never knew what she would do each week and I liked her fiesty side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Mrs O. just comes across as a chav who's managed to get her hands on some money. I've never seen the attraction in having someone so cruel and classless as her around.
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we have a 3 judge panel - I like the original line-up and wouldn't mind Sharon replacing both girls. Alternatively I'd like to see Simon, Dannii, and Louis, because Dannii seems more independent than Cheryl, and less likely to follow Simon's instructions, similar to the way Sharon didn't in series 1 (who can forget her outburst about Steve in the final?)

However, if we stick to a 4 judge format I'd like to see the panel remain the way it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    I don't miss her at all. She was quite amusing to start with but it got very tiring as time went on. I don't personally like her style of celebrity ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs O?
    Miss her?

Not in the slightest
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do.

But if she was to come back I can only see Danni being replaced because of what happened last time. I can see Cheryl and Sharon getting on because of the whole Simon/Cheryl vs Sharon/Louis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would have told us if Danyl and/or Olly is cocky.