'Psychic' Sally Morgan's charming family...

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    I left a comment against her and her "work" and it got about 8 people Liking it before the page refreshed and my comment was quickly removed and I was banned from posting any more on the page.

Yep same happens to me, so their Facebook page got more control than North Korea and China!
  • KidMoeKidMoe Posts: 5,851
    Forum Member
    Me too, I left an incredibly mild comment that wasn't, admittedly, along the lines of "I love sally" and it lasted, oh, 5 minutes.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Send your deleted comments to her Twitter account, if you are on there. She may block you, but she can't stop others seeing the comments.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KidMoe wrote: »
    It's full of sycophantic nonsense such as "so sorry you have to go through this Sally!!!"

Go through what? Have a harmless guy handing out leaflets challenging her bullshit, or having her racist, homophobic idiot of a husband exposed for being, well, racist, homophobic and an idiot?

She and her family truly are repulsive.

Just look at her husband - a bullying, racist homophobic thug.

The fact that she still appears on television truly astonishes me when people with real talent like Randi, Penn & Teller and Derren Brown have told people time and time again what the tricks of Morgan's despicable 'trade' are.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to go along to one of her shows just to try and catch the little liar out. I'd fill in one of those cards with made up jumbo and wait for her to trip up.

As someone who has lost several close members of my family I think those that prey on people's need for closure and comfort over their lost ones the lowest form of theft.

Interestingly just did a google search on her and found this. Someone has already done what I want to do!

http://psycicornot.wordpress.com/
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if supporters etc of these charlatans realise the irony of wishing death or issuing death threats to non believers realise that their psychics will end up having their ghostly timelines filled up with their victims..
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send your deleted comments to her Twitter account, if you are on there. She may block you, but she can't stop others seeing the comments.
    She can delete them no?
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boksbox wrote: »
    I wonder if supporters etc of these charlatans realise the irony of wishing death or issuing death threats to non believers realise that their psychics will end up having their ghostly timelines filled up with their victims..

Good point. :D

People like Morgan deserve to be hounded for all eternity in the spirit world.

Sadly however the functional psychopath will escape this fate because she will be dead - and there are no spirits.
    Forum Member
    gold2040 wrote: »
    She can delete them no?

There is no way she can delete a post that you make. If you send it so that she is included as recipient, she can block you so that she won't see anything you post, but it will not stop others from seeing it, especially if using the hashtag.

I retweeted the link that I showed in my first post, then one of my followers retweeted that (and has a few thousand followers) so, it is getting around, the more people that see it, the better.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Video of incident now online
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCdvA7Lu1jM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Sally Morgan should keep a tighter leash on her chavvy hubby and son in law. They're a PR disaster (not that her brand is untarnished to begin with) but to have them on tape intimidating a man just handing out leaflets only further highlights how low these people really are. Disgusting.

Notice how they are trying to intimidate him by saying they know where he works? How he's gay? Very passive homophobic behaviour spouting from these chavvy individuals. Then of course they mention a Muslim too! You really couldn't find a more perfect example of how once a person gets a bit of money, they think they're above everyone else, but money can't buy them class.

I hope this thing goes viral.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting something from my sprit guide, jhonny made-up-bollocks.

He's telling me Sally morgans a Nasty old charlatan. Who deserves everything she gets....
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    egghead1 wrote: »

Isn't that exactly the same as the video linked in the first post?
  • scruffpotscruffpot Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she was a psychic and had mystical powers wouldn't she have forseen the future and had things arranged that the incident would not have happened?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Sally Morgan should keep a tighter leash on her chavvy hubby and son in law. They're a PR disaster (not that her brand is untarnished to begin with) but to have them on tape intimidating a man just handing out leaflets only further highlights how low these people really are. Disgusting.

Notice how they are trying to intimidate him by saying they know where he works? How he's gay? Very passive homophobic behaviour spouting from these chavvy individuals. Then of course they mention a Muslim too! You really couldn't find a more perfect example of how once a person gets a bit of money, they think they're above everyone else, but money can't buy them class.

I hope this thing goes viral.

I so hope so too.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be a very lucrative business, for her thug to get bent out of shape like that. Personally l would have been straight round to my nearest Police Station with my video evidence of this threatening and homophobic behaviour, and let him get his "QC"to get him out of that one.
    Forum Member
    For anyone that can do so, please share the video on Twitter and Facebook. The more people that see this odious family, the better.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scruffpot wrote: »
    If she was a psychic and had mystical powers wouldn't she have forseen the future and had things arranged that the incident would not have happened?

Subterfuge and sabotage down the printers, eh. :cool:
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Fair play to the lad for standing his ground and not being intimidated. These psychics are bloody cranks and charlatans. I feel sorry for the people taken in by them. I'd call them idiots, but to be fair to many, I guess grief makes them a bit more gullible and desperate.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kris Cook was almost half-way into a cycling challenge when the 36-year-old suffered a cardiac arrest and died in front of his girlfriend, Nicola Tait. The incident during the Ride London-Surrey 100 on 10 August made national headlines, inspiring thousands of strangers to leave donations at Mr Cook’s online charity page.
    The following month, at an event in the cyclist’s hometown of Woking, audience members said the celebrity psychic Sally Morgan appeared to invoke his spirit, describing a bicycle, a man called Kris with a “K” who wore Lycra shorts, and the name Nicola...
    ...A spokesperson for Sally Morgan Enterprises (SME) said neither Ms Morgan nor the company had been aware of Mr Cook’s death. A statement continued: “[We] have been in contact with Nicola Tait, given her the transcript of the message and have offered to assist her further should she wish to speak with Sally... this is a private matter.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/psychic-sally-morgans-revelations-about-dead-cyclist-upset-girlfriend-9788473.html

I don't know what's worse... Using this poor guys death as part of the 'entertainment' in his home town of all places, pretending they weren't aware of it, or the response which seems to be a ploy to get his poor girlfriend to arrange a 'sitting' for more 'messages'.
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am open minded to the authenticity of psychics; they would have to be able to tell me something impossible to find out, by doing a bit of research, i.e. what did I put in my brother's coffin? I have read Sally's biographies, which I found informative and enjoyable. Having seen John on Sally's tv shows, he does come across as a very opinionated guy. Having watched the youtube video, his behaviour confirms him as an extremely bigoted individual who, because he did not have a constructive rebuttal to Mark's handing out leaflets - he is legally entitled to do this - resorted to insulting his sexuality. His reference to a "muslimer" smacks of racism. Threatening to physically harm Mark Tilbrook showed him as what he is, an innate bully and a thug. Obviously when Sally became aware of the incident, she realised the negative effect it would have on her reputation and, consequently, attendance at her shows and issued an apology through her company. A husband worried for his wife's safety, would not display this concern by insulting a guy's sexuality, who is providing people who want it, with information to allow them to make a decision on their stance re the genuine or other 'gifts' of psychics. A despicable, horrid little man who was protecting the cash cow which allows him an enviable lifestyle, rather than the safety of his wife and benefactor.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    louise1966 wrote: »
    I am open minded to the authenticity of psychics; they would have to be able to tell me something impossible to find out, by doing a bit of research, i.e. what did I put in my brother's coffin?

Yep exactly. This is the ultimate test. In theory if the psychic is talking to the person who has passed away then you should be able to ask that person a personal question and receive an answer. But that's not how psychics work. Instead it's a one way conversation that you can only listen in on or perhaps help along in minor ways. But the reality is people are left feeling like something special has happened when they were told nothing really unique at all. That's how it works.

As for the thread.. I think both parties are in the wrong here. It's 10/90. The 10% for the chap in the video. He really shouldn't be trying to engage people going to her show. That's a choice they have made. They've paid the ticket and they're going for a night out of entertainment. He shouldn't be hanging around outside asking people if they're going to see her. I'd be annoyed by that personally. Let people do their own research and read about her online. No need to leaflet her audience.

The other 90% is clearly her husband who seems like a rather unpleasant chap. No surprise really. Sally is the income for the family and they don't want her lucrative career to come to an end. But at the end of the day it's an entertainment career. If venues book her and people choose to fill those venues then so be it.
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope these gits have been arrested and charged. Anyone know if they have or why they haven't?
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    when all`s said and done there`s no denying that mary loves dick.
    Forum Member
    If that had been me that the pair of thugs had been intimidating and threatening, I'd have gone to the police faster that Sally Organ reads the newspaper's obit columns of whatever place she's appearing at that night.

I really hope that someone persuades Mark Tilbrook to report it, no matter how long ago it was.