Options

Nick annoyed me tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I do love nick and I get he's in a tough situation but everyone was so quick to blame jade , and he went off having a bitching session about jade while jade was on her own, and it was just as much him as it was her, he was the one biting her hand one night and then as soon as the house turn against her, he suddenly does
Sarah has a point , regardless of what she's done she is being ostracized, and in a tough environment like that I can see why she's acting strong and like she doesn't care but deep down it is probably really upsetting her, she looked gutted after speaking to nick

Comments

• Options
    PiperRoXPiperRoX Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that the voting public will have not a drop of sympathy for her, even after this development. Jade will still largely come across as the 'bitch,' who was trying to 'brainwash,' Nick, and Nick will come across as if he was a lost puppy led astray - with no mind of his own - all because of the public's problem with good looking women, who have confidence in themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PiperRoX wrote: »
    I'm thinking that the voting public will have not a drop of sympathy for her, even after this developments. Jade will still come across as the 'bitch,' who was trying to 'brainwash,' Nick, and Nick will come across as if he was a lost puppy led astray, all because of the public's problem with good looking women, who have confidence in themselves.

Sadly I agree, people have jumped to conclusions because she's a model, and she puts in this front saying she doesn't care but I think deep down she does and sarah knows her better than any of us and even Sarah said that
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    He did say it was just as much his fault as Jade's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    Sadly I agree, people have jumped to conclusions because she's a model, and she puts in this front saying she doesn't care but I think deep down she does and sarah knows her better than any of us and even Sarah said that

Our society sucks lol.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do love nick and I get he's in a tough situation but everyone was so quick to blame jade , and he went off having a bitching session about jade while jade was on her own, and it was just as much him as it was her, he was the one biting her hand one night and then as soon as the house turn against her, he suddenly does
    Sarah has a point , regardless of what she's done she is being ostracized, and in a tough environment like that I can see why she's acting strong and like she doesn't care but deep down it is probably really upsetting her, she looked gutted after speaking to nick
    I think she does like him and is just protecting herself when she sees him backing off
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trouble is when he drinks he is all over her, when sober he realises she can't be trusted. He is easily influenced but I like him.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think Nick is genuinely confused. I think Jade does genuinely like him but doesn't fancy him. I do think though that she plays the guys. If she is really a tactile person then she would be like that with everyone including the girls. She jumped a mile when Adjoa touched her. She is only touchy feely huggie with the boys

Hawever having said that if they are aware of it and are happy to play along then fair play to them.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10.17pm: Does this look like a man who's keeping his distance? #BBUKLive http://t.co/FKS9XPTjex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    I think she does like him and is just protecting herself when she sees him backing off

She is completely different when she is around him to when she is with any of the others. I find her complex and really haven't Sussed her out yet. I prefer not to believe that she is as calculating as they seem to think she is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    10.17pm: Does this look like a man who's keeping his distance? #BBUKLive http://t.co/FKS9XPTjex

The earlier tweet said they were snuggled up. This doesn't look snuggled up to me BB over egging the pudding yet again
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    The earlier tweet said they were snuggled up. This doesn't look snuggled up to me BB over egging the pudding yet again

That picture could be pre- or post-snuggle

I'm guessing some beverages of an alcoholic nature may have been given to the house
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is completely different when she is around him to when she is with any of the others. I find her complex and really haven't Sussed her out yet. I prefer not to believe that she is as calculating as they seem to think she is.
    i can't see them staying away from each other for very long because neither of them really want to split
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member

TBH, I think they're both cut from the same cloth......self preservation and survive at all costs. Nick realised what was happening and deserted her, and Jade also realised what was happening and turned her attentions to Christian. Two peas in a pod.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't see them staying away from each other for very long because neither of them really want to split
    ...well until she is evicted on Friday:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nediachick wrote: »
    TBH, I think they're both cut from the same cloth......self preservation and survive at all costs. Nick realised what was happening and deserted her, and Jade also realised what was happening and turned her attentions to Christian. Two peas in a pod.

Even if they are cut from the same cloth, she will get most of the heat, as the woman always does.
  • Options
    Jane_Lee3Jane_Lee3 Posts: 1,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am puzzled as to why Nick looks at his feet when he is talking in the diary room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This picture was probably before or after they were snuggling
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Even if they are cut from the same cloth, she will get most of the heat, as the woman always does.

Hmm, I don't know....it will definitely be interesting viewing over the next few days though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly what I was thinking, I think they only really split because of peer pressure but realistically they're too close to go straight to barely talking, they were bound to go back to each other at some point because that's just their relationship
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that the voting public will have not a drop of sympathy for her, even after this development. Jade will still largely come across as the 'bitch,' who was trying to 'brainwash,' Nick, and Nick will come across as if he was a lost puppy led astray - with no mind of his own - all because of the public's problem with good looking women, who have confidence in themselves.

i feel as though jade has used nick for amusement and comfort while fondling him to keep him interested, but i find jade unpleasant to look at and would never classify her as a good looking woman. average at best.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I'm slowly going off him, not living up to my expectations thus far.

Although the line about the joke being on Big Brother cuz he was in bed with a super model will probably go down as the line of the series, so... there is that.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

Jade's not confident, she's arrogant. No one loves her half as much as she does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade's not confident, she's arrogant. No one loves her half as much as she does.

I disagree that she is arrogant. She is not the absolute best looking woman in the world, but she is way out of Nick's league. She isn't ugly. She's attractive and scrubs up well. Let's not lie now, guys. But then she is not allowed to say that as a woman in our society, as Big Brother has proved time and time again, because it means she is arrogant, manipulative, and all sorts of other bad things.

Ridiculous. I have noticed arrogance from Kieran, but people are being swindled into buying that it is confidence. Double standard much?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree that she is arrogant. She is not the absolute best looking woman in the world, but she is way out of Nick's league. She isn't ugly. She's attractive and scrubs up well. Let's not lie now, guys. But then she is not allowed to say that as a woman in our society, as Big Brother has proved time and time again, because it means she is arrogant, manipulative, and all sorts of other bad things.

Ridiculous. I have noticed arrogance from Kieran, but people are being swindled into buying that it is confidence. Double standard much?

i don't think jade's out of nick's league at all, but she sure does. jade sagely nodding in agreement while nick said she was out of her league was embarrassing yet unsurprising, and completely indicative of both her boundless narcissism and how un self aware she is.