Least funny shopping list sabotage so far

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbpaulbb wrote: »
    I'd hardly call leaving them with 80 cigarettes for 2 days a sabotage. Unreal they even ordered that amount.

well as Coleen & Julian said earlier, they ALL were going through 3 packs (60) per day, that's including Harvey.

They only had less than 3 days of food to get, but ordered enough food to last them a whole week. :rolleyes:
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's an idiot trust me
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Epic fail:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    well as Coleen & Julian said earlier, they ALL were going through 3 packs (60) per day, that's including Harvey.

They only had less than 3 days of food to get, but ordered enough food to last them a whole week. :rolleyes:

There is no possible way you could know they ordered food to last them a week :D
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen Harvey smoke quite a bit, did he forget that bit
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    peterstone wrote: »
    Tough

They're selfish to expect that many cigarettes

Then address that with them not sneak off into the diary room and teach them a lesson by being erm selfish yourself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I have seen Harvey smoke quite a bit, did he forget that bit

Clearly not seen as he offered to not have any of the cigarettes because Julian took the huff.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no possible way you could know they ordered food to last them a week :D

???

They said on the HL show they did :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then address that with them not sneak off into the diary room and teach them a lesson by being erm selfish yourself.

This I agree with, he went about it the wrong way but he had a valid point in what he was saying to Julian.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Kind of losing respect for Victor Ebuwa as he keeps tweeting how "hilarious" Harvey is.

That's his opinion I think you can keep your respect to yourself he doesn't need it! If you think people have to do things to appease you you are sad!
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    They all should wipe their backsides with his dry cleaned suit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Every saboteur now is just a poor mans Harry.

Harry's event was only funny because of the way the house was feeling at the time. It was further made funnier by Jay's dramatic reaction.
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    This I agree with, he went about it the wrong way but he had a valid point in what he was saying to Julian.

He had no point, he & the others have been smoking 60 Ciggs EACH a day! He chose to take off 40 of the 80 that the asked for for ALL of them & buy Apple Crumble & get HIS suit dry cleaned.
    Forum Member
    goldielox wrote: »

How mature considering people call Harvey immature, you see people who think like you are very well alive and kicking in this world but you class yourself as mature just because you hide your nasty berhaviour behind things like you just mentioned and get offended by something as trivial as someones accent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's coming across as being a right **** in the house. Can someone remind me what Harvey is famous for? I really can't remember.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Pathetic.
    Forum Member
    How mature considering people call Harvey immature, you see people who think like you are very well alive and kicking in this world but you class yourself as mature just because you hide your nasty berhaviour behind things like you just mentioned and get offended by something as trivial as someones accent.

oh lighten up :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    hunkydory wrote: »
    he's an idiot trust me

I hear what you're saying innit bruv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    He had no point, he & the others have been smoking 60 Ciggs EACH a day! He chose to take off 40 of the 80 that the asked for for ALL of them & buy Apple Crumble & get HIS suit dry cleaned.

Your numbers aren't adding up :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shopping sabotage will soon be the description for 'Diminishing returns' :p

(Currently its 'shock suit task')
    Forum Member
    oh lighten up :rolleyes:

Me lighten up?? because I aren't spitting hate about someone I should lighten up? Have a word with yourself! :rolleyes:
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member

Excellent idea. I fully endorse it.
    Forum Member
    Me lighten up?? because I aren't spitting hate about someone I should lighten up? Have a word with yourself! :rolleyes:

Yes. You....and perhaps you should, since you're perfectly happy to personally attack other FM's.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. You....and perhaps you should, since you're perfectly happy to personally attack other FM's.

He personally attacked me in another thread too. He said I am fat because I don't like Harvey. :D
    Forum Member
    He personally attacked me in another thread too. He said I am fat because I don't like Harvey. :D

hahahahaha :D