Rachel - Hollyoaks

pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
Forum Member
Is she going to be killed by Silas?
She and Joanne seem the most likely candidates.

Comments

• lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she isn't killed in the car crash :(
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I hope not they are both great new additions to the cast!!
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Please let Silas or Lindsey kill that sleazy, **** Holly Cunningham!
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please let Silas or Lindsey kill that sleazy, **** Holly Cunningham!

You mean the slurrisome tart :)
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope so can't stand her or Joanne. Hopefully they both get killed off.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Rachel, she's better than most of her family (well, not actually her family but you know what I mean, I only like her, her boyfriend and Alfie). Joanne screams Silas victim, if not him then GHK victim but I think Lindsey is thankfully done.
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why Hollyoaks would introduce Rachel, just to kill her off after 5 minutes:confused: What would be the point? I prefer Rachel to Ellie, so will be disappointed if she gets killed off.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Rachel isn't killed off as I finally started to warm to her character and believe in her relationship with Nathan. The Nightingales are getting slightly better at the moment including Marnie.
  •  JMK JMK Posts: 17,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't stand the Nightingale's at the start but they have all grown on me. Except Ellie.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand the Nightingale's at the start but they have all grown on me. Except Ellie.

Same.
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Other than Alfie I just can't engage with the Nightingales at all. Actually Marnie and James have had more impact for me than the rest of them, except Alfie, have had in all the time they've been here. Wouldn't miss Rachel at all, I don't dislike her but I don't think she particularly brings anything.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has been my favourite week for Rachel so far. I enjoyed the tenderness of her empathising with Alfie preferring not to tell his family fearing they would pity him.

I also found Rachel cool in her jeans, red T-shirt and black leather jacket. :cool: I preferred her dressed like this instead of her middle-aged dresses.

I understand that the GHK will claim a final casualty, and think I know where the guess of Rachel has come from.
    She will apparently kill a blonde bombshell, who I have read could be
    Frankie
    Forum Member
    Such a shame she has gone because I think the all around view was she was shaping up to be quite a good chatacter
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Another week. Another death. Same old in hollyoaks . the most dangerous village on planet earth
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Another week. Another death. Same old in hollyoaks . the most dangerous village on planet earth

It's nothing compared to Midsomer.
    Forum Member
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    It's nothing compared to Midsomer.

Oh don't tempt writers into having to have a new death each episode to keep the stories going!!
  • Peter_GazzardPeter_Gazzard Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel was too ordinary/normal to last long in the show sadly:(. I tweeted Jennifer earlier,saying Id miss her in the show and best of luck in future career
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never really warmed to her tbh.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel has almost become Hollyoaks' answer to Emmerdale's Ruby. Both had gone up in my estimation just before being killed through someone's reckless behaviour when losing out a love they felt they deserved. And yes, this does make Holly the next Chrissie in this way.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel was never meant to be permanent but I can't help feeling Cleo and Nathan will end up together. Holly is awful letting Cleo cover for her she should admit the truth regardless of Cleo telling her not to say anything.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Rachel was never meant to be permanent but I can't help feeling Cleo and Nathan will end up together. Holly is awful letting Cleo cover for her she should admit the truth regardless of Cleo telling her not to say anything.
    It's unrealistic that Cleo would take the rap for Holly. It's not even as if they are lifelong friends. They have only known each other a few months.
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »

Yeah I get the feeling Nathan might end up with Cleo eventually too