Cornwall with Caroline Quentin

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
Forum Member
I was watching this last night and it suddenly struck me that she is the modern day incarnation of Judith Chalmers when she presented 'Wish you were here'. They sound so alike! (Apologies for anyone I may now have ruined the programme for ;)

Comments

• hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa_joli wrote: »
    I was watching this last night and it suddenly struck me that she is the modern day incarnation of Judith Chalmers when she presented 'Wish you were here'. They sound so alike! (Apologies for anyone I may now have ruined the programme for ;)

You could well be right....wont be able to watch it now without comparing the two:D
  • radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This second series like the first , seems intent in promoting Cornish businesses
    Last night the gardens & a water sports centre
    Caroline gushing on the lifeboat was just so awful
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,548
    Forum Member
    In the first series she was showing holiday homes that only celebs could and have rented. They were hardly for Joe Public

Agree .. The life boat screaming made me turn over.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched 5 mins and had to turn over. CQ really irritates me and she looks a fright to be presenting a prog. What the heck has she done or not done to her hair?

She talks like she is addressing an audience of schoolkids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Watched 5 mins and had to turn over. CQ really irritates me and she looks a fright to be presenting a prog. What the heck has she done or not done to her hair?

She talks like she is addressing an audience of schoolkids.

BIB 1 I have just noticed what a state it's in :eek:
    BIB 2 That's exactly what I was thinking
  • Misty08Misty08 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so irritating, and comes across like a Victoria Wood send-up of a tv presenter. A shame, because Cornwall is gorgeous.
  • Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,430
    Forum Member
    She's unbearably raucous tonight.

Full bossy boots mode. :(
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misty08 wrote: »
    She is so irritating, and comes across like a Victoria Wood send-up of a tv presenter. A shame, because Cornwall is gorgeous.

See I was thinking the opposite. Caroline's gorgeous, and Cornwall is irritating.:D
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes equally irritating on that "Grand designs" rip off.