• Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 48,008
    Forum Member
    No, I'll stream it!! :D
  • Options
    Elvisfan4evaElvisfan4eva Posts: 15,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surefire Christmas No.1. All other bets are off now!
  • Options
    rowdyprincessrowdyprincess Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewwwww no
  • Options
    Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon signed her lol
  • Options
    TankyTanky Posts: 3,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the price tag will be?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is she putting a single out then ? dear god ..
  • Options
    TankyTanky Posts: 3,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is she putting a single out then ? dear god ..

Yeah, she announced it after her performance. Couldn't remember what day the release it was, as I was laughing at her too much.
  • Options
    VirtuosoVirtuoso Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will buy it more than once and I'd like a pair of those sunglasses.
  • Options
    Elvisfan4evaElvisfan4eva Posts: 15,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not out until 23rd so can't be Xmas No.1. Drat.
  • Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I was expecting her to get a single at some point but not at Xmas? That's really wrong and stepping on the winner's terrority. Their use to be a rule that no one could else release anything until 6 months after the winners single. I'm horrified! they obviously wanted to cash in quick. It'll be the 1 single for her though and that's it..then I'm A Celeb/Celeb BB at some point.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normally I wish anyone who gets signed well in their future career but I can't do it with her. I genuinely hope she flops hard and gets dropped straight away, never to be heard of again
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt it'll be mainly her kiddie fans who will be rushing out to buy it or getting their mummies and daddies to buy it for them as a Christmas novelty song to play at parties. When they get older, they'll look back cringeing saying," Did I really like Honey G?"
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I will definatly be buying it
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    The joke has really worn thin quick, the crowd didnt look interested for her performance, whereas other acts like Wagner and Jedward still were pulling in the laughs for a reappearance on the final
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see this even selling in the pounds shop.people are saying it's for the kids I don't know any kids who like her my 6 year old ran out of the room when she came on.
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanky wrote: »
    Yeah, she announced it after her performance. Couldn't remember what day the release it was, as I was laughing at her too much.

23rd December. Cant wait to download it............NOT!
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The joke has really worn thin quick, the crowd didnt look interested for her performance, whereas other acts like Wagner and Jedward still were pulling in the laughs for a reappearance on the final

Yes, I noticed too that the applause wasn't as raptuous for her performance tonight compared to previously. It's all a bit stale now, the H to the O...etc.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gonna prove all you haters wrong, don't hate just congratulate :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I was expecting her to get a single at some point but not at Xmas? That's really wrong and stepping on the winner's terrority. Their use to be a rule that no one could else release anything until 6 months after the winners single. I'm horrified! they obviously wanted to cash in quick. It'll be the 1 single for her though and that's it..then I'm A Celeb/Celeb BB at some point.

Calm down love. Put in perspective.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    She's gonna prove all you haters wrong, don't hate just congratulate :cool:

YES BadLadAsh! Honey G is taking it all the way. She's going global.
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll probably do well with this single but will be a one hit wonder novelty act. I can't see her ever succeeding as a proper artist. Personally I would rather listen to and watch agadoo or Mr Blobby. I really don't like her attitude, she is too much into herself and find her hard to watch. My son actually leaves the room and misses the rest of the show when she comes on.

Honey G should never have been given a guest spot on the final, she was eliminated. Nobody before has been given that treatment and been allowed a release before the tour. I can only guess the Simon knows her shelf life is very short so got in quick while she is still currentish in the X Factor world. In 6 months it wouldn't have the same novelty interest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    She'll probably do well with this single but will be a one hit wonder novelty act. I can't see her ever succeeding as a proper artist. Personally I would rather listen to and watch agadoo or Mr Blobby. I really don't like her attitude, she is too much into herself and find her hard to watch. My son actually leaves the room and misses the rest of the show when she comes on.

Honey G should never have been given a guest spot on the final, she was eliminated. Nobody before has been given that treatment and been allowed a release before the tour. I can only guess the Simon knows her shelf life is very short so got in quick while she is still currentish in the X Factor world. In 6 months it wouldn't have the same novelty interest.

It's his and the network's show. There are no rules. They can do as they please. I, and many others on here, were glad to see her again. She makes me smile and remind me to not take life too seriously. A reminder that others might want to take heed of too...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Virtuoso wrote: »
    It's his and the network's show. There are no rules. They can do as they please. I, and many others on here, were glad to see her again. She makes me smile and remind me to not take life too seriously. A reminder that others might want to take heed of too...

I'm sure most people don't need someone like Honey G to remind them to not take life seriously. :p:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure most people don't need someone like Honey G to remind them to not take life seriously. :p:)

Well, that's not true. We all need a bit of Honey G :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Virtuoso wrote: »
    Well, that's not true. We all need a bit of Honey G :D

Oh, but it is true, but if she makes you happy personally, then good for you.
    She does nothing for me, I'm afraid. I get happiness from other sources. :D