WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 6 -7 ; Spoilers Included

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
previous thread
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=66885322&posted=1#post66885322

POV player picks; POV comp, MVP nom announced today?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back
    Elissa (MVP) has nominated Jeremy for eviction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're expecting pov comp in about an hour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The medication Aaryn is on
    http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    I fear for Elissa this week.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa threatend NIck to throw the veto or she will put him up as replacement if Jeremy wins. WTF? If he throws it she keeps him safe for 2 weeks.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a pretty good hour of feed before Veto comp trivia.

Amanda not really doing herself any favours taking part in the HoH bitchfest. Aaryn going a little cuckoo shouting at the bathroom door / Elissa about her Adderall. Jeremy looking constipated pacing the house. McCrae scrambling talking to the MC about keeping Amanda (she's not up atm)... and Jessie dancing to the voices in her head.
    Forum Member
    Jeremy won PoV. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 2m
    since Elissa's MVP nominee won the veto, she will select the replacement nominee
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really struggling to enjoy this season, the production feels like they're putting in a lot of effort but the houseguests are creating such a toxic atmosphere I don't find myself wanting to watch. Really disappointed as it has such potential.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry 8m
    So, nominating Kaitlin and hoping for a flip is pretty much Elissa's only hope. Still only Saturday though... long way to Thursday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin complaining about the black girl who cooks and cleans for her. And - fish.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    urt31 wrote: »
    I'm really struggling to enjoy this season, the production feels like they're putting in a lot of effort but the houseguests are creating such a toxic atmosphere I don't find myself wanting to watch. Really disappointed as it has such potential.

It's amazing how they've managed to find so many scumbags to put under one roof. There's like 6 decent people in there. It's astonishing.

The same person that cast this also cast BB Canada. Which was night and day compared to this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda said to McCrae that she threw the veto comp today.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    It's amazing how they've managed to find so many scumbags to put under one roof. There's like 6 decent people in there. It's astonishing.

The same person that cast this also cast BB Canada. Which was night and day compared to this.

This is so gunna be another BB6....Actually this is worse then BB6...and that is saying something.....There IS pretty much only 6 decent BB Players in there i didnt think that was possible.....I hope Aaryn/GinaMarie goes next week:

1) to get a reality shock
    2) To get a Poweshift!

Im also struggling with this series because there are pretty much 8/9 such unlikable people it is hard to watch...:cry: and i was looking forward to this series....Not gunna lie the controversy has played a part in it!
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The medication Aaryn is on
    http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html

If you don't actually suffer from ADHD symptoms, Adderall is basically prescription cocaine. Which is nice.

I'm glad Elissa didn't waffle regarding the Jeremy nomination.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy trying to persuade Helen that Elissa should go; Helen resisting without letting on she's close to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy threatens Nick that he will leave The Moving Company if votes don't go his way..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy, Kaitlin & Aaryn on the hammock. He assures them he'll take them through if they stick with him. These three are astonishing.
    Forum Member
    Jeremy threatens Nick that he will leave The Moving Company if votes don't go his way..

That's rich of him considering where his own vote went last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jokers: Kait telling Nick that she told Andy that Jeremy said if she (Kait) goes home, then Jeremy is putting Andy up.and andy's face turned pale. Nick assuring Kait repeatedly that she is not going home and she needs to trust him, they have the votes.

What a tangled web they weave .....
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jokers updates, Jeremy and Gina Marie admit to warnings for threatening other HGs. (8.50 pm on)..

The feed is awful, they are all whispering, it should be banned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Jokers updates, Jeremy and Gina Marie admit to warnings for threatening other HGs. (8.50 pm on)..

The feed is awful, they are all whispering, it should be banned.

I crank the volume up, then jump out my skin when they switch to a non-whispering group!