Just a thought - Emilia and Jeremy

shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,686
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder if Emilia's attraction to Jeremy has anything to do with his earning potential as a race car driver? I am sure she is aware that F1 drivers are all millionaires, and if she has an inkling that is where he is headed then I am sure that makes him more attractive ;)

I still think he is the spit of ShitBreak in American Pie though.

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    She and Victor earn more money in one night then what Jeremy earns in like a week. Emilia likes Jeremy, but not because of his money, she has plenty of her own.
  • rollo2525rollo2525 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Well considering that there are far better drivers in Formula Renault UK then the chances of him actually becoming a F1 driver are pretty slim.
  • toastiestoasties Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    She's the highest earner in the house, its more likely that Jeremy is chasing her for her money (but he's a man so the very thought is just silly)

As far as the HMs are concerned, Liam has the greatest financial potential
  • SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Emilia's attraction to Jeremy has anything to do with his earning potential as a race car driver? I am sure she is aware that F1 drivers are all millionaires, and if she has an inkling that is where he is headed then I am sure that makes him more attractive ;)

heres a thought maybe she likes him coz he makes her laugh. i would love to be in his position.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    heres a thought maybe she likes him coz he makes her laugh. i would love to be in his position.

You and me both :D
  • deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What cars does he drive again? What level does he compete in? Some one here mentioned go karts lol.

Mind you I felt sorry for him when he did the racing game and skidded off the track.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think your way off the mark with this one. If she had been attracted to Anthony would it be because he could be the next boxing champion of the world or Nathan as a potential pop superstar. Boxing champs and Pop starts are millionaires as well.
  • bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hm
    "Just a thought"

not a very good one was it
    simply another excuse to knock one of the few interesting HMs

just a thought
  • rollo2525rollo2525 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    If she's attracted to money then it's his mummy's and daddy's money. The amount it costs to pay for the logistics of being a race driver is phenomenal, but I suppose it helps when you're middle-class and mummy and daddy can pay for it.
  • SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    Any money that Jeremy gets comes from sponcership and goes directly into his racing anyway Emilia makes her own money. I think she just likes him because the gel well together.