The females candidates look like they have been picked from a nightclub queue

Comments

• Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    The guy from Cardiff looks like he should be on Thunderbirds. Most of the women look as if they have been constructed from spare parts. Not one of them looks natural apart frommaybe the black haired girl who was in the board room last night.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uzma looks like she's been bleaching her skin:eek: and the rest of the so-called totty just look tarty. There isn't one "naturally" pretty girl on this series.

And what sort of guy shapes his eyebrows like a women:eek: Is he gay?

Anyway, the show is not about looks, lol.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Three of the girls see themselves as make-up artists, I believe, so that might explain the heavy doses of make-up on some of them.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uzma is not pretty...she looks as if her face has been slapped with thousands of pounds of foundation, mascara, toner and skin-lightening products and of course the peroxide blonde streaks and contact lenses...I don't know where the fake Uzma ends and the real Uzma begins.

You know who Uzma looks like don't you? Rita Ora 2.0! :D
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't look like business women I know.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »

She actually does! I was trying to think who she reminded me of last night, that's the one:)
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BinCat wrote: »
    She actually does! I was trying to think who she reminded me of last night, that's the one:)

Uzma thinks so too...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1824798
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guys look as well groomed as its possible to look so I dont see why the girls are being singled out by different people this year.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    The guys look as well groomed as its possible to look so I dont see why the girls are being singled out by different people this year.

Over groomed. Moisturised, waxed, designer shaved, botoxed
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Apprentice does Towie! A couple of the girls look like they are on the wrong prog!
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Some of the girls look a bit rough - Luisa and Natalie in particular.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all gross IMHO
    Looks like they've been picked up several times from nightclubs and street corners UGH!! :eek:
  • TheOneAndOnly27TheOneAndOnly27 Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Yes, mad isn't it. The eyebrows initially draw you in, but I think even fillers already as his cheekbones were very defined.

That guys face is spooky. I seem to catch myself staring at him, and my brain confused.

He reminds me of a character from a '70s British TV show like the Persuaders or the New Avengers and expect to hear a clipped British accent when he speaks.

In the boardroom on day one he was true to form with his weird profound outburst about the project management.

I want him to stay in the competition just so I can observe his weird face.
  • TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    A whole load of reasons why women should never be allowed anywhere near the workplace. ;)
  • tennismantennisman Posts: 4,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First, they should remove all the hair gel.

Next, they should take off all the eye make-up and the lashes.

Then they should remove all the other layers of make-up.

Then, I was going to wonder what they'd all look like but I'm not sure there would be anything of their heads left.

These candidates (men too) are parodies of former candidates; the look, the cliched speak and everything about them.

By far the worst thing about them all is their insufferable ego's, especially Neil's.

It must be so wonderful living every day as him, seeing as he is perfect.

Still love the show, though.
  • TOSSerrTOSSerr Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    That Luisa looks like a pound stretcher version of an Appleton sister.
  • TOSSerrTOSSerr Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    TeeGee wrote: »
    A whole load of reasons why women should never be allowed anywhere near the workplace. ;)

Except to plug the vaccy in and get the kettle on
  • James RalstonJames Ralston Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Button62 wrote: »
    The guy from Cardiff looks like he should be on Thunderbirds. Most of the women look as if they have been constructed from spare parts. Not one of them looks natural apart frommaybe the black haired girl who was in the board room last night.
    That guys face is spooky. I seem to catch myself staring at him, and my brain confused.

He reminds me of a character from a '70s British TV show like the Persuaders or the New Avengers and expect to hear a clipped British accent when he speaks.

In the boardroom on day one he was true to form with his weird profound outburst about the project management.

I want him to stay in the competition just so I can observe his weird face.

Lol ! - great comments :D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of them look a bit on the rough side imo. So much slap, botox and fake tan, they look like the guestlist for Katie Prices last wedding
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uzma, bless her, she looks like that girl off of The Exorcist. The one who shoves a cross up her lady parts. Maybe her tactic is to scare the living daylights out of everyone with her mask and win. What has the poor love done to herself!

Luisa, she has had lots of work done and she even said so herself. Why she left her nose out of it is beyond me, it's huge. Maybe she ran out of moolah.

Leah, Sophie and Francesca are all very pretty. Having said that, Sophie went 10 shades darker by episode 2. Did she go on a mini holiday between episode 1 and 2?

As for the boys, Neil looks like a right scrubber. His beard is not even designed properly. Wish he would just have a shave or bog off.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Uzma reminds me of roxy from eastenders, but the supermakets own brand.

What i dont understand os why do the women totter around in 6 inch heels? That one on the beer episode looked an absolute idiot when she was rolling the barrels into the cellar dressed like that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I would love it in one of the episodes if one of them forgot/got up with too little time to do their makeup and we'd all sit there watching thinking: I don't remember this person ever being on the show.
  • TheGrouchTheGrouch Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    A bunch of mingers made up to look like trannys.

Hope this helps.

Regards
    TG
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or Wayans Bros from White Chicks according to tweeters :D

https://twitter.com/messy_miah/status/332614776586903552
  • SnakeGuySnakeGuy Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    All very nice from a male viewer point of view seems to be a collection of hot females and an older woman.

Seems like they are going for female lookers in line with the Liz Locke year

I like the two blondes best :)