vald wrote: »
    She's legal:)

You're filth.
  • Options
    Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Is it wrong for me to think Courtney Mitchell is hot? How old is she supposed to be?

Do you want to take her to the back of your shed?

Dirty boy. Impure thoughts like that must be cleansed,
  • Options
    jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    DTC's final work had to include another effing baby plot didn't it?

i cant stand what dtc has done.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, Kush, Mas and Martin tonight :blush:

Damn. That was some heartfelt scenes between Pam and Ben tonight :(

Sonia, I know you're having a hard time of it, but you could've at least said to Bex that she looked great.

Ohhh, Dee is preggers with Kush's child :p
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Hmm, Kush, Mas and Martin tonight :blush:

Damn. That was some heartfelt scenes between Pam and Ben tonight :(

Sonia, I know you're having a hard time of it, but you could've at least said to Bex that she looked great.

Ohhh, Dee is preggers with Kush's child :p

Yes, I'm not alone on here in thinking that Kush is the father! Everyone thinks that it's Phil's.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I'm not alone on here in thinking that Kush is the father! Everyone thinks that it's Phil's.

Yeah, I presume that that was just a red herring for this plot.

That was ages ago, so I'm sure Denise would've noticed something was up way before now!

She's no Young Sonia :p
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Would a pregnancy confirmation show up this early? It was only a few days ago she and Kush got together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Yeah, I presume that that was just a red herring for this plot.

That was ages ago, so I'm sure Denise would've noticed something was up way before now!

She's no Young Sonia :p

I didn't think of her one night stand with Phil as a red herring for this plot! Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah, they would have dropped little hints ages ago. EastEnders aren't subtle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Would a pregnancy confirmation show up this early? It was only a few days ago she and Kush got together.

According to posters on FB, you can get an early positive side.

I'm a saddo but I have read about this because I haven't been pregnant before so I wanted facts to back up my opinion. Denise and Kush first slept together two weeks ago, that is enough time for her to be pregnant by him.
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can get a positive result after as little as 10 days after conception. But some of her other symptoms - back pain, exhaustion, indicate to me that the pregnancy is at least 2-3 months along, which would tie in with Phil being the father.

Denise is a very slim and fit woman so would not necessarily be showing at this stage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can get a positive result after as little as 10 days after conception. But some of her other symptoms - back pain, exhaustion, indicate to me that the pregnancy is at least 2-3 months along, which would tie in with Phil being the father.

Denise is a very slim and fit woman so would not necessarily be showing at this stage.

Apparently, pregnancies show up earlier in older mum. I hope that they don't drag out revealing that
    Phil is the father.
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently, pregnancies show up earlier in older mum. I hope that they don't drag out revealing that
    Phil is the father.

It'll be obvious as soon as she goes for a scan (hope they don't drag that out too).

There are pregnancy tests now that tell you how far you are along, not just whether or not you are pregnant. Guess it would have been too obvious for Denise to buy one of those :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be obvious as soon as she goes for a scan (hope they don't drag that out too).

There are pregnancy tests now that tell you how far you are along, not just whether or not you are pregnant. Guess it would have been too obvious for Denise to buy one of those :p:D

Yep.

Do you think it's Phil? I will argue that it's Kush but I know it will end up being Phil. I wonder if that will put an end to Denise and Kush's relationship.