Cheryl Cole: Her Pals' Fears

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Because you can't bear to see less than complimentary things about Cheryl? You're certainly on the wrong website here then! People are allowed to voice their opinions whether you like it or not. The comments aren't made by the journalist, by "readers" who often don't even read the Daily Mail - just follow links to its site from websites such as this one.

The tide is turning against your lovely Cheryl. I'd get used to it if I were you.

What? :confused: I don't even know the women, you make this sound like some sort of weird game lol. If she was to face backlash then I wouldn't care, but to state that there is one happening now is false, as I haven't seen anything that suggest it.
    She's set for life about 5 times over so I'm sure she'll be fine anyway :p

My comments about the Daily Mail were about the way articles are written, it's like they write them to cause as much drama and antagonism as possible, devoid of any wit or originality, (It's like they throw a grenade into a crowd of people and run away) Which is shown in the other links I provided. I hate The Sun but at least they know they're thick and are alot more lighthearted.

You can bet that half the people on here are readers or commenters, keeping this rag in business, so they can print more shite like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1239051/LEO-McKINSTRY-Sorry-join-liberal-wailing-heroin-traffickers-deserve-die.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1220756/A-strange-lonely-troubling-death--.html

this made me lol, being that they're the people who prop her up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1264031/Why-Cheryl-Cole-represents-demise-true-heroines.html

and the retards who comment can't see the irony.
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I try to be fair. I do like Cheryl, I just don't like the projected media angelicised image... 'Nation's Sweetheart'. She's really boring and turned into a product.. not to mention there is nothing she's done that is deserving of it. She shouldn't be covered as much either. *shrug* Its not her doing tbf more The Sun marking their stamp on her.

Lets face it, the media will knock her down, just like they do every other successful person.. look at what they did and are continuing to do to the England team.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl take a long holiday.....give people a break from the drama that is your life.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I try to be fair. I do like Cheryl, I just don't like the projected media angelicised image... 'Nation's Sweetheart'. She's really boring and turned into a product.. not to mention there is nothing she's done that is deserving of it. She shouldn't be covered as much either. *shrug* Its not her doing tbf more The Sun marking their stamp on her.

Lets face it, the media will knock her down, just like they do every other successful person.. look at what they did and are continuing to do to the England team.

haha Youre joking right? this would only make sense if we had a successful team in the first place?:cry:
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what I meant was they big up the team while trying to sabotage their planning with nonsense and then tear them down when they don't deliver.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Check out her Radio 1 Live Lounge performance, she doesn't dance there and is still rubbish. Apart from that Beyoncé is the best proof that you can dance and sing at the same time and still be great - if you have talent that is.

We saw Pink last year. She played almost two hours, danced all the time and was fabulous. The bottom line is Cole has no talent and no matter how much you dres sit up she still has no talent.