Naughty Boy (Never Be Your Woman)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
Forum Member
Hey, really loved this song "Never Be Your Woman" when it first come out, was listening to it recently and on non-stop...Anyways it says its by Naughty Boy...and when i search if he has done anything else i just get that the above song is part of a compilation album "Naughty Boy Presents" but nothing anywhere about it.

Was wondering as "Never be your woman" was 2010, if he has done owt else or actually done that album, can't seem to find it.

Any help is grand thanks.

Comments

• gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's working with Emeli Sande on her material, and they both collaborated with Leona Lewis for her new album too... that's all I really know about him at the moment!

I loved Never Be Your Woman though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Oh wow cool, I LOVE Emili Sande, Tinie Tempah's "Let Go", "Dreamer" by Devlin and "Never Be Your Woman" are prolly my fave tracks because of her...Can't wait to hear her solo stuffs...
    Forum Member
    Anyone else know owt?

Thanks
  • LMLM Posts: 63,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kylock wrote: »
    Oh wow cool, I LOVE Emili Sande, Tinie Tempah's "Let Go", "Dreamer" by Devlin and "Never Be Your Woman" are prolly my fave tracks because of her...Can't wait to hear her solo stuffs...

Her solo debut single is called Heaven. Check it out on her you tube channel if your a fan :)
    Forum Member
    Never thought before, i joined his page on Facebook and gots some good news on there.

Plus joined Emeli Sande's page and got a free song "Easier In Bed" omg i love it, thanks guysss
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Is it the same Naughty Boy that did Phat Beach?
    Forum Member
    Youtube playlist says so...but not sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I think Never Be Your Woman was by Wiley. Check out the remix by Herve!
    Forum Member
    James'04 wrote: »
    I think Never Be Your Woman was by Wiley. Check out the remix by Herve!

Yeah It's Naughty Boys Song, he produced it like in a David Guetta sorta way. Was supposed to go on an album called Naughty Boy Presents...

I love ShyFX Remix