Power Housemate Rewards and Punishments

EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
Forum Member
✭✭
I was just reading the thread about Pauline standing by the decisions she made in the early days as power housemates and whether she's being stubborn or genuinely thinks she did the right thing. It got me thinking. Knowing what you know now, who would you award:

The free pass to the final
The £5k
The killer nomination

For me, I'd have given the free pass to Christopher. He's a bit awkward and odd to live with and I think it would help him relax.

I'd give the £5k to Pauline to invest in her business ideas to help kids. That's a side to her we didn't see explored. I don't really think any of them deserve money really.

I'd then give the killer nomination to Ash. It definitely wouldn't go to a girl as they get picked off so easily. As this year's alleged eye candy he'd be fairly safe and it would also keep his nasty side in check as the house has been a better place with him trying to toe the line. I would have said Winston or Mark but the two of them would have gone so OTT with their fake personas in order to get comedy airtime that it would have ruined everything.

Comments

• BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Killer nom to Winston
    Free pass to Christopher
    5 grand to Pauline
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killer to Winston
    £5k to Christopher, isn't he still a student? not sure
    Pass to final, would stamp my feet and say no one but would probably give in and say Danielle as she was more than likely the producer's choice of 1st week evictee.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killer to Helen
    5 Grand to Pauline (I believed her when she said what she'd do with the money)
    Nobody gets a pass to the final