Which songs will you listen to again?

Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Russia, Latvia, Belgium, Lithuania, Georgia and Serbia I have saved to my YouTube favourites.

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be listening to the winning song in a minute as i haven't heard it. I only ever watch the scoring :)
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Latvia
    Russia
    Spain
    Portugal
    Greece
    Australia
  • JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latvia and Lithuania
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    None!!
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    Euphoria :D

Oh, sorry. I'm sticking by Spain's entry. I've really liked that song all along.
  • AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed norway's song, it was like being at the theatre.

Belgium was also good. Germany too but I seem to be on my own there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    None.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russia
    Spain

Those two have been on repeat. Still love them :D
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russia: Polina Gagarina 'A Million Voices' My favourite song of the night. Gorgeous. :)

Also:

Cyprus: John Karayiannis 'One Thing I Should Have Done' Reminds me of Daniel Bedingfield a little bit.

And

Greece: Maria Elena Kyriakou 'One Last Breath' She sounds like Celine Dion.

and

Latvia: Aminata 'Love Injected'

And

Georgia: Nina Sublatti 'Warrior' She reminds me of Evanescence.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Latvia and Belgium.
  • saralundsaralund Posts: 3,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Belgium. Too good for Eurovision.
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyprus
    Serbia
    Austria
    Belgium
    Georgia
    Italy
  • chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodbye Yesterday
    Adio
    Heroes
    Grande Amore
    N'oubliez Pas
  • GizehGizeh Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's quite a few a liked and woul listen to again. But Slovenia is my guilty pleasure. And maybe Georgia.
  • ChrisROE HughesChrisROE Hughes Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    I enjoyed norway's song, it was like being at the theatre.

Belgium was also good. Germany too but I seem to be on my own there

I liked Germany's entry too and I'll still listen to it. I'm surprised it got no points.
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Million Voices is a great power ballad. Such a shame that it was being used as a Russian propaganda song.

Obviously Avicii sounding Heroes is the most Euro-radio friendly song and I think that's always a good winning formula.
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have been listening to Belgium's song over and over again this morning...brilliant song and performance :)

should have won :(
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Germany's entry too and I'll still listen to it. I'm surprised it got no points.

Same here, we x30 through a lot of the boring samey songs and only listened to a couple in full. Germany was one of them.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    imo this was the worst bunch of songs i ever heard. None stood out apart from Sweden. I listen and record the show every year to watch my favourites again but wouldnt want to see any of them .
    You could tell by the points. About 7 countries got some decent points, the rest got nothing. Really poor.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None! Even my favourite (the Aussie entry) isn't really worth a second go. 95% of the songs sounded alike to me. The song contest has been dropping in quality for many years now, but this one took a big step down.
  • ChrisROE HughesChrisROE Hughes Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Andy2 wrote: »
    None! Even my favourite (the Aussie entry) isn't really worth a second go. 95% of the songs sounded alike to me. The song contest has been dropping in quality for many years now, but this one took a big step down.

I feel like the quality increases instead of decreases. If the contest was as it was 10-20 years ago there's no way I'd still be interested in the show. I liked 30 something entries out of the 40 this year which is more than any other year. But I have listened to every song almost every single day for the last few months so maybe I've forced myself to like the entries more than I would if I only listened to it on the night.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only two worth listening to....Belgium and Sweden.
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Russia
    Spain
    Germany -it sounded good when I heard it last night, surprised it didn't even get a point!
    Maybe Sweden and Belgium
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would probably listen to most of the songs again. The exceptions would be France, Montenegro, Poland, Azerbaijan & Greece being countries I am unlikely to relive!
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Slovenia, Estonia, Israel, Czech Republic, Georgia, Italy, Spain, Australia.

Definitely not Russia or Sweden >:(