Too right! That would be a whole other level of wrong! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney of course

She's not fussy who climbs on :eek:
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    It is Sharon wait till the New Year and very early into it. Please remember this post I am right.
  • dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Sharon.

I'm not swaying more then ever for Jack being the shagger, particularly as he doesn't seem involved in the Branning festivities and if Sharon is going to fall into the arms of anyone, it's going to be our very own Mr Philip Mitchell!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Does anyone know who Phil Mitchells new lady is going to be?

According to inside soap Mr Mitchell could do with his festive spirits being lifted - and he ends up looking for love in an unexpected place.... "We're keeping shtum," laughs our informant. "But let's just say that the lady in question is Walford local - and she has Phil Mitchell written all over her!"
    KBambi wrote: »

dear me, whats unexpected about that :confused:
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've written monalisa into EE to be Phil's new love interest. :p:p
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Did Phil get a buy 2 get 1 free offer on engagement rings. Pretty predictable.
    Forum Member
    You its funny, I said there was a good spoiler coming up and I was shown right. Though someone accused me of making things up to irritate them and there was no spoiler. Glad I was proved right :)
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they have an epic wedding ala Janine & Michael

Grant, Peggy, Ronnie & Sam need to return. Oh and Aunt Sal:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I hope they have an epic wedding ala Janine & Michael

Grant, Peggy, Ronnie & Sam need to return. Oh and Aunt Sal:D

I'm afraid I'm not really looking forward to seeing Sam back lol...even though it's probably inevitable!
    You its funny, I said there was a good spoiler coming up and I was shown right. Though someone accused me of making things up to irritate them and there was no spoiler. Glad I was proved right :)

Yes, good call :cool:
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,948
    Forum Member
    Oh big deal. He proposed to shirley too. Doesnt bother me anymore after last night.

Shirleys still got her revenge on the way. They wrent gonna drop this.
    Forum Member
    A revenge which has Phil asking Sharon to marry him for real at the christening. Yep looks like he lost out :)
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's not Sharon, then I got a sneaky feeling it's someone like Carol. It's time she caught the "Philth Mitchell obssessive love bug". Most of the 30-40 something ladies do at some point on this show :o. Dawn was an exception to that though lol.
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    If it's not Sharon, then I got a sneaky feeling it's someone like Carol. It's time she caught the "Philth Mitchell obssessive love bug". Most of the 30-40 something ladies do at some point on this show :o. Dawn was an exception to that though lol.

Spoiler on front page of Phil asking Sharon to marry him for real :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A revenge which has Phil asking Sharon to marry him for real at the christening. Yep looks like he lost out :)

Don't forget that epic revenge where Shirley offered Philth a drink :cool: :D. The Count of Cristo would be (not) proud of Shirley :).
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Carol deserves better...I'm still hoping that David comes back.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    We've got to be able to narrow it down.

If she has Phil written all over her then it has to be someone tough

Kat Slater
    Bianca Butcher
    Lucy Beale (Can that be legal?)

Lucy ? Phil would break her in half ! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoiler on front page of Phil asking Sharon to marry him for real :)

Yep, just saw it now :cool:. Do you think she'll say yes though? I have a feeling Philth might be disappointed by her answer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Carol deserves better...I'm still hoping that David comes back.

Oh yes, couldn't agree more. I don't want her near Philth either. And yes, I would like David to come back.
    Forum Member
    Yep, just saw it now :cool:. Do you think she'll say yes though? I have a feeling Philth might be disappointed by her answer.

I think Phil will have to chase her. I know they end up partying and dancing together on NYE while Jack watches :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's a definite improvement on the Sharon and Jack pairing.
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knewwww it was Sharon.....Phil is all like Shirley who at the moment. He doesn't care about her....the fake engagement was just a cover because Phil is in love with Sharon, just like Shirley's revenge is a cover because she is in love with Phil. They're setting this up to be a love triangle imo. Shirley shouting at Sharon was a foreshadow in my view.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Phil will have to chase her. I know they end up partying and dancing together on NYE while Jack watches :)

Haha really? Jack's face should be a picture :D.