Forum Member
    Oh and he's only 28 ya know;)

yep and not gay

at all

really

truly

not

gay

I mean hes about as gay as simon cowell ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Yes, he doesn't strike me as a naturally violent guy, but alcohol can turn some people into monsters. After five double vodka and cokes, I wouldn't be surprised if he barely remembers the incident.

Can I ask you what is a "naturally violent guy"?
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "E=Betty Britain;65649714]Can I ask you what is a "naturally violent guy"?[/QUOTE]

"Betty this beggars believe, what the flip does a naturally violent guy look like....I can't believe people make these random statements :mad: He didn't look like a peodophile...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Strange guy..Wouldn't have thought he was violent though...:(
    My thoughts too. I quite liked him before that.
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Cerosimo has struggled with a history of depression and self-harm and once fled to Stone’s bathroom with a kitchen knife.

Not saying he's innocent but think that is a bit strange.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »
    Miss Cerosimo has struggled with a history of depression and self-harm and once fled to Stone’s bathroom with a kitchen knife.

I'm sorry, but I don't think any totally level headed woman would be with him in the first place...
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is shocking on so many levels: his age (he looks several years younger!), his apparent persuasion, the alleged crime and his pose for the cameras. Strange, strange story...
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Yes, he doesn't strike me as a naturally violent guy, but alcohol can turn some people into monsters. After five double vodka and cokes, I wouldn't be surprised if he barely remembers the incident.

IMO the drink could have altered his character before he even snorted the coke.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »

He does tend to have that effect on people.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does tend to have that effect on people.

you obviously know what hes like too rogana :D

awful little man who needs to address his drinking to extreme every night in Long Acre bar before he can address his other issues-but like alot of people the guy is so deluded that he cannot see hes doing anything wrong,he even told people on fb that he was beat up no mention of poor Claudia only to knock her mental state and say that she was mad-i would be mad going out with him,she was right,he was dming other girls on twitter for sex-im just glad that this girl spoke out against him and now the others who hes hurt might do too,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "E=Betty Britain;65649714]Can I ask you what is a "naturally violent guy"?

"Betty this beggars believe, what the flip does a naturally violent guy look like....I can't believe people make these random statements :mad: He didn't look like a peodophile...[/QUOTE]

I'm with you...I always cringe when I hear someone say.."oooh he was such a lovely man I didn't think he would never of thought him capable of murder" like there is a way of telling
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the magistrates charged Stone with a years probation,180 hours community service with also to see a support worker for 6sessions to address his alcohol problems,to pay the victim 350 pounds and there's a retraining order on him not to go near her or contact her directly or in directly and court costs,

The most revolting thing I found is that Stone never apologised either publicly or via his management'- I'm sorry but he deserves everything he gets :mad:
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    So the magistrates charged Stone with a years probation,180 hours community service with also to see a support worker for 6sessions to address his alcohol problems,to pay the victim 350 pounds and there's a retraining order on him not to go near her or contact her directly or in directly and court costs,

The most revolting thing I found is that Stone never apologised either publicly or via his management'- I'm sorry but he deserves everything he gets :mad:

can't believe how lightly he got off tbh :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    can't believe how lightly he got off tbh :mad:

nor can i especially that hes not shown one ounce of remorse even putting on his Facebook that he was beaten up by a mental case though quickly deleting it when sober( Imo of course with the sober bit) :rolleyes:
    it's not the first time hes done this-allegedly-his victim was too scared to press charges so she told me but i want to say allegedly as i don't want to get into trouble :cool:

horrible man :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nor can i especially that hes not shown one ounce of remorse even putting on his Facebook that he was beaten up by a mental case though quickly deleting it when sober( Imo of course with the sober bit :rolleyes:
    it's not the first time hes done this-allegedly-his victim was too scared to press charges so she told me but i have to say allegedly as i don't want to get into trouble :cool:

horrible man :mad:

He has shown no remorse..even tweeting about knowing how hard it is dealing with people with mental health issues.. Is he implying the poor victim has issues? What a nasty man
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has shown no remorse..even tweeting about knowing how hard it is dealing with people with mental health issues.. Is he implying the poor victim has issues? What a nasty man

yes that's exactly his answer you saw his tweet about thanking god for his life or something cos he feels sorry for people with mental issues - that's not an apology :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes that's exactly his answer you saw his tweet about thanking god for his life or something cos he feels sorry for people with mental issues - that's not an apology :mad:

I don't follow him on twitter but after his court case I gave his tweets a read and quite frankly I was disgusted with them.. He really thinks he is the victim here.. That poor girl ..thank god she got away from him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any way Betty i just hope that he doesn't get any more work in the celebrity field and they give him a wide berth like they have been during his trial,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any way Betty i just hope that he doesn't get any more work in the celebrity field and they give him a wide berth like they have been during his trial,

The man has been found guilty of beating his former GF he is a disgrace and I wouldn't watch anything he is involved in as he has shown no remorse.i think he was largely ignored by tv anyway before the case
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't follow him on twitter but after his court case I gave his tweets a read and quite frankly I was disgusted with them.. He really thinks he is the victim here.. That poor girl ..thank god she got away from him

poor Claudia,im so glad she had the guts to go through with it,so many woman don't in domestic violence bless her :)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was into men, not women.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a sad case to be honest. Only mildly famous because he is so desperate to be famous. His delusions about his talent are quite disturbing tbh. He is a car crash waiting to happen, although he is half way there now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I thought he was into men, not women.

Both scone -allegedly of course ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor Claudia,im so glad she had the guts to go through with it,so many woman don't in domestic violence bless her :)

I only left my former husband when he went to attack my son..he totally destroyed my confidence but there was no way I'd let him do that to my son
    Claudia need applauding for standing up to this man..