Love Island

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    The brand is a bit of a poser isn't he, jesus he really takes selfies to whole new realms, where do they find these people lol,

I've seen one of him posing on a sunbed, holding half a melon.

Muppet
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Can someone help? I think this has been asked before but at work so sneaking on and don't really have much time to scroll back.

With Jonathan & Hannah declaring themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend are they automatically paired for the duration or can they still be picked by other contestants?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone help? I think this has been asked before but at work so sneaking on and don't really have much time to scroll back.

With Jonathan & Hannah declaring themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend are they automatically paired for the duration or can they still be picked by other contestants?

Not sure! I posted a similar question earlier this morning but I dont think anyone has answered....

I'm hoping they are not immune from any other changes, otherwise they've had a farily easy ride of it all.....

Maybe someone else can help out with your question :confused:
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Another one here who is getting fed up of the word "pied". In my day it was "dumped".

Its all they ever talk about, esp last night with the Jess thing and who pied who.....SHUT UP! Use another word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seen a clip of tonight's show.....think its gonna be a good one :D

Before this show, I've never heard anyone say it!
    Forum Member
    So why weren't Jonathan and Hannah coupled up? why was she able to be picked last night when they'd been together from the start :confused:
    Forum Member
    Not much to say about the new guy...other than arrogant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    The posh lad is a bit of a knob,, around the lads he tries to speak normal, when he talks to Danielle he starts speaking posh, fake and a knob, the BS he came out with on his VT was embarrassing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So why weren't Jonathan and Hannah coupled up? why was she able to be picked last night when they'd been together from the start :confused:

ALL the girls were up to be coupled last night, Hannah included (but excluding Daisy and Naomi). But everyone knew Jonathan would pick her so no one else coupled up with her.

Which is shame. That **** of a new bloke should have picked her. That would have made good tv :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    The posh lad is a bit of a knob,, around the lads he tries to speak normal, when he talks to Danielle he starts speaking posh, fake and a knob, the BS he came out with on his VT was embarrassing

To be fair, Danielle suddenly became "uber posh" when she was talking to him. She went down in my estimation last night tbh
    Forum Member
    To be fair, Danielle suddenly became "uber posh" when she was talking to him. She went down in my estimation last night tbh

LOL, i noticed that as well,, she even said she dumbs down the way she speaks to them, so instead of using long words she uses shorter ones,, cheeky cow :D
    Forum Member
    Interested in seeing how Zoe and Chris get on, Jordan seems ok, but i tend to fast forward anything to do with the Jonathon, Hannah, Josh, Omar and Jess, i can't stand them at all, i can see me FF through the posh lad as well, which probably leaves me with about 5 minutes to watch :D
    Forum Member
    ALL the girls were up to be coupled last night, Hannah included (but excluding Daisy and Naomi). But everyone knew Jonathan would pick her so no one else coupled up with her.

Which is shame. That **** of a new bloke should have picked her. That would have made good tv :D

I was kind of hoping someone else would pick her just to see how Jonathan would react! :p
    Forum Member

I thought the same, she made herself out to be a right snob 'I have to dumb down what I say because they're all thick'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was kind of hoping someone else would pick her just to see how Jonathan would react! :p

I think we all were :D

Although none of the current boys would ever dream of doing that. The only one who could have done it went for Danielle >:( Although I cant really see Hannah and Brand Boy (forgotten his name) getting on like a house on fire. They wouldnt have much to talk about :p
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With Jonathan & Hannah declaring themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend are they automatically paired for the duration or can they still be picked by other contestants?[/QUOT[/I]

I think its a load of bunkum on bigob, bighead Jonathan's part . I'm pretty sure they can still be separated by anyone who has the power to choose either . Hannah doesn't know what she's letting herself in for getting tangled up with him . The guy is one of those selfish control freaks and is more interested in what the lad's think .

I'm sure we'll have a female entering next with the power to choose any of the males .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »

With Jonathan & Hannah declaring themselves as boyfriend and girlfriend are they automatically paired for the duration or can they still be picked by other contestants?[/QUOT[/I]

I think its a load of bunkum on bigob, bighead Jonathan's part . I'm pretty sure they can still be separated by anyone who has the power to choose either . Hannah doesn't know what she's letting herself in for getting tangled up with him . The guy is one of those selfish control freaks and is more interested in what the lad's think .

I'm sure we'll have a female entering next with the power to choose any of the males .

That's what I'm assuming too. And, I wouldnt put it past the Producers, to brief someone to pick Jonathan. We all know that the new people that join the show have watched it up until they arrive, so they would be fully briefed on what to do etc.....

Bring it on! :D
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know are the viewers going to be allowed to vote and affect any of the outcomes on this show ?

I think it's working ok so far with new people coming in and the unmatched leaving .
  • dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the same, she made herself out to be a right snob 'I have to dumb down what I say because they're all thick'

She's right, though.
    Forum Member
    Looks like Naomi could have been told by the producers to spice things up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Looks like Naomi could have been told by the producers to spice things up
    Oh really?

Doesnt surprise me.

I'd rather they spice things up between John and Hannah :D
    Forum Member
    Oh really?

Doesnt surprise me.

I'd rather they spice things up between John and Hannah :D

I just saw a clip for tonights and she is chatting up the posh kid, nothing would surprise me with reality shows these days to send someone in to spice it up
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The scouse sex doll woke up with false eyelashes and lipstick on, yep these two aren't fake at all.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John is so cringe, he is definitely more into Hannah than she is to him!
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Chris, he's getting lumbered with all the rubbish girls! He deserves much better!
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Chris, he's getting lumbered with all the rubbish girls! He deserves much better!

I actually really like Chris. One of the few you could actually have a conversation with in there !!
This discussion has been closed.