100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Am I reading these correctly, because Dawn Summers isn't married to Mr Wyndham-Price. He is married to Willow.

You are confusing two different guesses

I guessed Dawn

Someone else guessed Willow
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Am I reading these correctly, because Dawn Summers isn't married to Mr Wyndham-Price. He is married to Willow.

It was suggested that it may be Willow due to "this one time" <from American Pie. We were pointing out that it can't be her (Willow) as she's married.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    #1: The Only Girl In The World.

#2: Isabelle in both Roswell and Grey's Anatomy.

#3: While i really don't like her, i wouldn't put anything past crazy Twihards.

I agree about number #1 but my first thought on #2 was Apple's mum and haven't a clue on #3

Apple's mum has had lots of press recently
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought of Goop too, but then thought she would be A not B list?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member

Thank you. Just about to say this. Isabelle was on that list too i think, just lower. People for some reason seem to forget she has 2 adopted daughters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    My thought for #2 was Mrs Oscar Director Snub ... though I suppose she's A list too...
    Forum Member
    My thought for #2 was Mrs Oscar Director Snub ... though I suppose she's A list too...

I don't think Sydney Bristow is A list. Not with her string of flop movies. To me she's been slowly turning into Dark Angel. You don't see her on the big screen much anymore, only in photos with her kids.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 kids under eight at 41 tends to lead to a new set of priorities. Though I've ever bought that they are in trouble. They just don't play the tabloid game so the mags make stories.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    my first thought on #2 was Apple's mum

That was my first thought too. However, it says 'mostly movie actress', implying that she's been in some TV roles. Has Apple's mum? If it's not her then she and her husband will have been married for 10 years at the end of this year, which would be mildly refreshing for Hollywood!
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    That was my first thought too. However, it says 'mostly movie actress', implying that she's been in some TV roles. Has Apple's mum? If it's not her then she and her husband will have been married for 10 years at the end of this year, which would be mildly refreshing for Hollywood!

She has had a TV role recently but I don't watch the show so don't know how long she was on it for. (It was the show with all the singing and dancing)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very cheerful role it was too but only for three episodes. But there is no way she's B list. Her family are Hollywood Royality and she has an Oscar.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Pics of the only girl in the world visiting a doctor with reports she may be pregnant. The overdose blind surely fits better
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4893620/rihanna-is-rumoured-to-be-pregnant.html
  • starsailorstarsailor Posts: 11,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    Pics of the only girl in the world visiting a doctor with reports she may be pregnant. The overdose blind surely fits better
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4893620/rihanna-is-rumoured-to-be-pregnant.html

Just look at her hands in that pic. That's not right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are some odd looking fake nails.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was recently voted most hated celeb
    Forum Member

This female A list Academy Award winner/nominee is said to have had an intense discussion with her manager and agent about coming out during the press rounds she is going to make for her latest movie.

This foreign born, very good looking B list mostly movie actor has been in trouble with the law and goes though women like a certain hotel heiress goes through dogs. He has even been in trouble for the way he treats women. One of his more recent girlfriends got a big beating after she got drunk and made fun of the fact that he can never come to attention, so to speak. She lost two teeth for her remarks.

Which celebrity is only relieved that an up coming event in her life will NOT be televised - not because she thinks she has anything to hide from the public - but because she will NOT make a dollar from the broadcast (that would get millions of viewers if broadcast) She knows how profitable distribution rights are from TV and DVD, and does not want to give a second of her private life away from free. If an arrangement could be made where she would participate in the royalty pool, then having that event televised would not be such a big problem. After all her manager is a big believer that all publicity - is good publicity.
    Forum Member
    Could #1 be Hungry Player?
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number 3 surely has to be the woman who just got divorced yesterday?
    Forum Member
    Could #1 be Hungry Player?

Who's that? My first guess was Mama Morton.
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    Number 3 surely has to be the woman who just got divorced yesterday?

Yeah. Pretty much.
    Forum Member
    Who's that? My first guess was Mama Morton.

In a series of films with Hannah Montana's on/off fella :) I hadn't thought of Mama Morton actually! :)
    Forum Member
    In a series of films with Hannah Montana's on/off fella :) I hadn't thought of Mama Morton actually! :)

:) Ah-ha! Now i get your clue. I've never thought of her as gay. Interesting.
  • damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Mama Morton was already out and proud??
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 - I'd guess it could be the Hungry One, or maybe 0D30? There's probably a few to choose from here.
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Kindness Blinds

#2: This Blist mostly television actress from an entertainment family who has been on a long running hit network show got all of her fellow cast members together and they combined to use all of their frequent flyer miles and credit card points to give five families a trip to Disneyworld, including airfare and hotel. The families all had returning veterans who had been injured during combat.

This could be someone who likes Spelling and votes Conservative.
This discussion has been closed.