Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm just wondering if you could all take part in my ranking game?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1777135

Thanks!!
  • Options
    gb17gb17 Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Len Goodman was married yesterday...third time!! To long term girlfriend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone artem has posted a photo of where he used to run sorry I don't know how to bring it over.
  • Options
    MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope this works Silkcut

The place where I used to do my running http://t.co/q6sjWQvE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you mayadewi. Happy new year!
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    deleted - sorry it's an ad
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mayadewi wrote: »
    Hope this works Silkcut

The place where I used to do my running http://t.co/q6sjWQvE

Looks gorgeous !!!. This photo reminds me of when I lived in Oz and used to go walking everyday along the white sandy beaches.:)

Feeling a little sad :( our fav couple won't be together this NYE.,I'm sure they will have some quality time together when they return home hopefully by the weekend ;);)
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Looks gorgeous !!!. This photo reminds me of when I lived in Oz and used to go walking everyday along the white sandy beaches.:)

Feeling a little sad :( our fav couple won't be together this NYE.,I'm sure they will have some quality time together when they return home hopefully by the weekend ;);)

hello all , back on line after family party, and getting my back to work again slightly . You were avery lucky lady living near something like this picture where Arten did his running . Yes it is a little sad for them being parted , but it shouldnt be too long before he is back as rehearsals start in a week for the tour , hope all goes straight forward this year with his Visa , I do not like that sound of the chilly relations between USA & Russia at the moment , I hope it does not get worse again , as the ordinary people in both countries get along just fine , I am astounded to think that years back Artem would never have been allowed over here without diplomatic permission , why not let us live peacfully along side one another , what awaste it would have been without us able to see him dance and meet Artem and the rest of the talented dancers too.

I wish you all very Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2013dear friends .

I have PMd my list to Stuart , he is closing it it tomorrow now . so get voting .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Happy New Year to all my friends on the Artem Thread.

A screencap of Kara - In the promo video she talks about not normally being attracted to people with big guns!!!

Sorry, I might be in trouble if I posted the ad.

xndgk0.jpg

I looked for Harry Judd's wedding in Hello magazine but it was full of pictures of Ronnie Wood's wedding.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    I did, thank you silversandy. Hope you had a lovely Christmas too.
    BIB I know, hopeless is my middle name. LOL.:):)
    Its just a shame he is so far away, but hope he has a great time with his friends.
    Whose wedding are K & A attending? Artem is so casual. Bless him.;)

I dont whose wedding it is , but they all look Happy and at least its wedding that Artem has made his way to at last , you never know he migth start getting the idea , well we can dream cant we , I wish he would stop messing about , it would make his Moma very happy and hopefully his Papa too, he says he wants to be like them , and even though Kara parents did not tie the knot they might not mind if the eldest daughter did it surely .

Been wondering why a girls weekend away after the wedding , could it possibly be a hen Party for another wedding do you think ?:) Add that sparkler that has been mentioned , what do you think :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harry judds wedding is in next weeks hello mag. Saw a tweet from Rosie Nixon answering someone's question about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Silkcut123 wrote: »
    Harry judds wedding is in next weeks hello mag. Saw a tweet from Rosie Nixon answering someone's question about it.

I read the pics were going to appear in the magazine dated 31 December but the one in Waitrose was dated 7 January. We had this problem when we kept looking for the articles about Kara and Artem. The dates were all up the creek.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gb17 wrote: »
    Len Goodman was married yesterday...third time!! To long term girlfriend.

Well lets hope he is less grumpy now , otherwise its away into the honeymoon retirment land with your new bride Lenny Boy .

Oh dear , just had athought , he wont want to do that , as he's got a posh luxury wedding to pay for now , thats blown it , we will have him for ever .:rolleyes::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read the pics were going to appear in the magazine dated 31 December but the one in Waitrose was dated 7 January. We had this problem when we kept looking for the articles about Kara and Artem. The dates were all up the creek.

I dont understand why the mess about with dates , its stupid .

Sorry to hear you had a rough night and your bird table is spoiled , mine is still standing but has a distinct lean to it now , looks as if it needs a repair though .

The football match wasnt too bad it stopped raining with just a few showers during the afternoon , and as we won 4-1 we did not notice it too much .

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day, but good grief its made up for it since , its horrible out side now , and going to a big party untill the early hours tonight . Bed sounds more inviting .:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I dont understand why the mess about with dates , its stupid .

The football match wasnt too bad it stopped raining with just a few showers during the afternoon , and as we won 4-1 we did not notice it too much .

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day, but good grief its made up for it since , its horrible out side now , and going to a big party untill the early hours tonight . Bed sounds more inviting .:D:D

You deserve a medal going to the football yungathart. Glad your team won and it had stopped raining. Hope you have a lovely time at the party tonight and everyone else seeing in the New Year. It is tipping down with rain at the moment. Not the weather for setting off fireworks.

Have four lots of tickets for shows in 2013. My ticket for Strictly Confidential arrived this morning. Never been so organised. Debating whether to ask Peeve if I can join in and meet Kartem fans and then go to see Burn the Floor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont whose wedding it is , but they all look Happy and at least its wedding that Artem has made his way to at last , you never know he migth start getting the idea , well we can dream cant we , I wish he would stop messing about , it would make his Moma very happy and hopefully his Papa too, he says he wants to be like them , and even though Kara parents did not tie the knot they might not mind if the eldest daughter did it surely .

Been wondering why a girls weekend away after the wedding , could it possibly be a hen Party for another wedding do you think ?:) Add that sparkler that has been mentioned , what do you think :confused:
    As you know me, yungathart, I couldn't agree more about your feelings re K & A! Its maybe just the way they are happy to carry on at the moment, but I would love to see an engagement ring for Kara and as you say what is holding him back?!;)
    I don't like to think of him being so far away at the moment but hopefully he is having a grand time with some friends and will be enjoying being back in US - for a short time!!!:rolleyes:
    Sorry to hear about your weather, silversandy.
    All the best to my fellow Artem's Angels & others for 2013. Boy it has come round a bit quickly hasn't it. LOL,:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You deserve a medal going to the football yungathart. Glad your team won and it had stopped raining. Hope you have a lovely time at the party tonight and everyone else seeing in the New Year. It is tipping down with rain at the moment. Not the weather for setting off fireworks.

Have four lots of tickets for shows in 2013. My ticket for Strictly Confidential arrived this morning. Never been so organised. Debating whether to ask Peeve if I can join in and meet Kartem fans and then go to see Burn the Floor.

Silversandy go on book, -I've booked to go 2 the 2 shows it wil be lovely to meet you & all the other Kartem fans who post on this & K&A Thread..:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone

Wishing you all a wonderful last day of 2012 and a fabulous New Year's Eve :D

I hope 2013 will be Happy,Healthy & Successful to you all & your families.!! Best Wishes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to all my friends on the Artem Thread.

A screencap of Kara - In the promo video she talks about not normally being attracted to people with big guns!!!

Sorry, I might be in trouble if I posted the ad.

xndgk0.jpg

I looked for Harry Judd's wedding in Hello magazine but it was full of pictures of Ronnie Wood's wedding.:(

Kara looks as gorgeous as ever.Is this only recent silversandy...No wonder A misses his Buba ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kara looks as gorgeous as ever.Is this only recent silversandy...No wonder A misses his Buba ;)

I couldnt agree more with you , Kara looks astounding , she is so beautiful , how can he bear to be parted from her, my you he's pretty amazing him self , so its just as hard for Kara I would think . It could all be so different if only .............

It has gone pitch black here looks as if a storm is about to start , just what we need now as if it hasnt rained enough .:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great news silversandy , go on book the trip and show for BTF , I am hoping to see it in march when I come down to London when we go to see Top Hat , so that would make four shows too ,Ive looked once but there were none available as it had only opened that week , but we might get two late tickets .

As you say not a good night to set off fireworks , as we usually do .

I hope you all have alovely evening , I will see you next year . take care all .Happy New Year .!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

It is an ad for a game to be released mid-January. It lasts for a couple of minutes. Not sure when it was made but it must be fairly recent.

I am a bit apprehensive about booking too many trips/events because I have been hobbling about with a stick all over Christmas. The wet weather must be affecting my joints and I may not get to use up two spa visits by the end of January.:(
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree so much Yungathart I wish Artem would get a move on although for all we know maybe it is Kara who is holding back, I have said this before but I can,t imagine them having a big showy do somehow, I think they will take us all by surprise, and I wish they would hurry up.
    Imagine Len getting married again, hope it puts a smile on his face.
    I hope you all have a lovely Hogmanay and Best Wishes for a Happy, Healthy 2013 to Everyone x.
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bit peeved the tour isnt close to me. Hope they add some more dates - like Guildford!
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where are you going to see Strictly Confidential? I think you live near to me?
This discussion has been closed.